Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghi SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old & back 2 years, I was suffered from jaundice & Hepatic encephalopathy. My conditions was critical but I cope with it. Now from some days I feel not better, feel stomach ache, constipation & less urine discharge. Is the disease is back? What should be in my diet? Also I am an average person so can't afford high medical charges. Plzz help me.
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
I am 32 year old and I think I am a diabetic because my father and mother is a diabetic what is the symptoms of the diabetes.
My penis size so small. And when I do masturbation I get discharge 35-40 seconds. And comes very white light from it. Like water. I saw few adult videos when they do. They discharge like milk. What is the problem is this.
I am 18 year old male skinnywas excersing and having large diets nd was gaining some muscle but recently my stomach is not well some times it bloats sometimes constipation, loose stool loss in weight feeling fatigue sometimes pain I have consulted many doctors and done many tests but in each report it says I am completely fine its been almost 8 months now please help.
I am 20 years old. I can't able to sleep properly during day and night. Something keeps on going in my mind. So that I can not sleep properly.
Hi, I have a problem related to sexual well being. I ejaculate quickly and prematurely or don't last in bed as much as it's required or I want to last.
Sir my baby is 12 months old since 3 days he is suffering from flu cough doctor suggested me ascoril flu and ascoril LS why it has been given can we use both simultaneously?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.