Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachita ShahYour feedback matters!
Why does my semen come out of the vagina after sex. We want to have children very soon. .am I not penetrating deep or not. .please advise..
I am 25 years old and I am married. I have problem with the white discharge. At the time of sex with my husband the white discharge becomes more. I don't remember properly since when this problem started. Kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.
After taking ipill how much time wait for periods? I have dout sperm enter inside my vagina or not so please tell I am safe now or not?
I am 23 yrs old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since 4 years. I took a numerous medication including allopathy, ayurvedic and homeopathy. After taking the medicines I get my regular periods for the next month. Then again the problem of not getting periods for 2 to 3 months continues. Instead I get more of white discharge. I was advice to exercise on a regular basis. I did everything but the problem is still persisting. What should I really do? Please help me.
I am 18 years had sex with my bf last month but he withdrawal before ejaculation my periods were due on 15 m worried.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.
Hi docs, My age is 28 and i got married when i was 25 and had a normal delivery at 26 . Now my questions are about abortions i had . I had dnc before thw baby abd 1 medication termination unsuccesful hence dnc again and this was when my baby was 6 months old , and i had couple of abortions after that . What really hapoened after the one i had in oct 2014 . I did not take afterscan for a medication termintaion and usuaslly my periods were regular but this time nov 2014 i had chums so i thought i was fine after this aboirtion and later in second periods on dec i bleed for almost one month heavily and fainted one day in jan 2015 where i was admitted to take drips and discharged , following which i had my periods on feb 6 and now in march on 3. But i am having persisting fevers and severe headaches , also nausea all these time. Since i have a baby to be taken care, i never really could make any effort to reach any doc personally, thank you if you could help online. Online abortion stories are horrible annd am threatened and feel am in danger .
Hi, I had unprotected sex on the first day of my period. I'm not using any contraceptive method. My cycle is of around 30 days and my period is usually around 5-6 days. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me regarding my chances of pregnancy and whether I should take the morning after pill or not.
Here are Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment of Chest Pain
Good evening friends, I am Dr. Bharat B. Kukreti. I am a CI consultant intervention Cardiology at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon. Today, we will discuss heart problem manifestation, chest pain.
We all have experienced chest pain at some point in time. It is such a common syndrome that everybody has gone through it at some point. The important thing here is that chest pain may be associated with a wide variety of disease which may range from a very simple gastritis to a very lethal heart attack. So the problem with chest pain is that we can’t identify whether we are going through a heart attack or just another chest pain. So, this is what we will be discussing today.
First of all, How your chest pain occurs in a heart attack? A heart attack patient will typically about chest pain in a sensation of heaviness or squeezing or burning in the central chest or the left side of the chest which is radiating to either one arm or both arm or shoulders or jaw. It may be associated with a very profuse sweating and a sensation of restlessness, breathing difficulty or the sometimes patient may just faint. These all will be the symptoms of an ongoing heart attack.
Important thing is that these symptoms can be because of a heart attack but sometimes heart attack can occur even without the proper symptom which you can identify. Then, it becomes a difficult situation to identify how we know that it is a heart attack. So, once somebody is having a chest pain, you should first consult a doctor and get an E. C. G. done and to see whether the chest pain seems to be of heart region or something else. So, what can this something else be? This something else, that is a differential diagnosis of the chest pain may be apart from heart these other structures like lungs, they may be bone, they may be the muscular origin and the chest pain may be of neurological origin and sometimes just simple gastritis can give you a very severe chest pain also.
So, out of all these probabilities, the heart disease probability is the most dangerous. So that’s why once somebody has chest pain, it’s important to rule out the heart problem first so that life can be saved. So, if somebody is having chest pain, the first thing to be done is E. C. G. and it is to be seen by a qualified doctor to see whether the E. C. G. is suggestive of a heart problem or not. There is one interesting fact here. Up to 50% of the first E. C. G.s of the heart patients may be normal. So the first normal E. C. G. does not rule out a heart attack. Diagnosis for ruling out a heart attack is a systematic approach which includes Serial ECGs; Serial ECG means ECG now, ECG at half an hour, ECG at one hour, ECG at two hours, thus several ECGs and then afterward Cardiac Enzyme Test is done.
So, we will discuss this diagnosis and treatment part of chest pain or rather heart attack in our subsequent video, ok? You can contact me for chest pain problems or any other cardiac related problems into Paras Hospital, Gurgaon or you can contact me through Lybrate.