Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R S SenYour feedback matters!
My friend was very painful in stomach at last night please give a best suggestion to improve their diseases. Plz.
Hello Dr, i am 24 yrs old and my weight is 58 kg's. I am suffering from PCOD problem from 2008 i took 3 yrs medication for that but it doesn't solved yet. I got gastric problem because of high usage of drugs. From last 2 yrs i am getting some symptoms like nervousness, lots of hungry, high thirst, sleepless, highly feet burning and my body is dehydrating continues. I just went for TSH test and for sugar test. And i got my TSH level as 3.65. And my sugar report as with empty stomach 73 and after full fledged meal its 99. Please help me to get rid out of my health issues. I just want to go with a healthy diet and exercises. So please tell me how should i cure from this with healthy habits and with out medications. Thanks in advance
I am 23 years old boy I can't able ear on right side on my small age self more than 20 year I am ear in left side ear oly now days left side earING also decrease no pain neck pain oly coming many time what to do for pls suggest me.
I am suffering from headache. I was tried some medicine like disprin paracetamol but not relief pain. So what I should do?
Hi ! This is Naushad here. I'm 47 yrs of age. For the last 3to 4 months I've been having this severe pain in my feet at the bottom heel area. The pain is very severe espiacially in the mornings when i get up. I am hardly able to walk. Initially the pain was only in the mornings and night after I used tocome back from work. But of late the pain is there throughout the day. The pain is there in both the legs. I've checked my uric acid twicw and both the reports are normal. Please advice. Thanks
Whenever my blood sugar spikes. I feel pain in the heel of my left foot. Why is the pain in this particular region only?
How to increase penis size naturally and permanently. My size is 6 cm to 7 cm in normal state and 11 cm in erected state. I wish to have 17 cm in erected state i.e about 7 inch. Please suggest me some exercise and diet and other useful informations regarding this issue.
Not happening of cough and cold for 2 years. And not come out of mucous. Pls advice me. What will I do ?
Whenever I eat something heavy I got vomit and my stomach started heating up I got pain in my stomach and also got little bit ho head ache. Now what to do?
I m get very much pain in my throat whenever I take something cold. I'm getting cough always from my childhood. Is there any way to get rid of this?
Sir I have fever for last few days also cough and cold and feeling weakness also. so, please suggest me how to improvement of my health.?
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
With the onset of monsoon season, temperature drops and it is an ideal time for breeding of mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally scared. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. The treatment for Dengue is paracetamol tablets and plenty of fluids. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellent: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellent along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellents should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellent patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in, but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repelling plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.