Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R P YadavYour feedback matters!
After rejuvenation chemical peel I removed the skin by hand when it dried off, now that part of the skin has gone in. Is this permanent (not only is it black but it has gone in as well does it mean its a tissue damage)
Hi, my mother is facing skin problem, like fungal infection, we already done treatment from more doctors last 5 year, but no body provide the solution, please help.
Hi doctor, my age is 31 I am married. My pines size is 6inc and very thin and I cannot able to do long time sex. I done many times masturbating. Is this could be a problem for this. Please give me a solution for what type treatment could be. Thank you.
Mai kal Raat apni gf ke sath Sex kia uss Time mera sperm nikal gya. Uske 3 ya 4 sec bad condom phat gya. Side sai. Us time mera penis half under tha. But both of not sure ki sperm gya ya nhi. To hm lg ko kya krna chiye. Hmlg ko abhi child nhi chahiye. Hmlg ke marriage ko 5 years baki hn. Abhi.to hmlg ko advice do kya krna chiye. Pls as soon as possible.
When a dog bite any man and he did not take antiviral of rabies virus within 24 hours then what he should to do?
In the curiosity of knowing the taste of sperm I was swallow my sperm after masturbation Will it occur any problem for me? Dose it safe?
Dr. Mujhe kafi saalo se constipation ki shikayat hai. Mai aksar kayam churna leti hoon phir mera peth saaf hota hai jis din nahi leti us din mai toilet nahi ja pati hoon mai kafi pani bhi piti hoon .plz kuch solution bataye.
I am 28 year Old man I have bone pain and headache on regular intervals what should I eat and what should I do.
My age is 14 years. I met a friend who was sick and tired. Next day, He call me and said that he have chicken pox. Now is he contagious? I met him again and he showed me his blisters coming. I did not touch him. Now am I safe? Or I am infected? I also did not talk to him face to face.
My age is 35 years, my mom and dad didn't had sugar is there any possibility of sugar for me what shall I do to avoid sugar?
Sir I am male 62 years. Recently I am feeling itching over my skin. Arms fore arms, legs calf portion. I have to scratch for relief and some times blood comes from that area. I tried levocitragin, but getting temporary relief only. I applied cocunut oil also. There is no past history for a skin problem. Also whenever I peel garlic my skin around that one particular finger gets irritation and pus accumulates. This happened two to three times. Anti biotic and cut has to be done. This happened about 10 months back and I have stopped peeling garlic now, I want relief. No bp or sugar. Please advice
I am having problem with my stomach. Having pain in my wrist since last few months. please help me with this situations.
I have been suffering from fever from fever and cough and headache since last three days. Suggest me what Medicine should I use.
I snore a lot. With mouth open. After waking up from sleep my throat gets dry. The sound of snoring is also different.
I am a 76 old man. From last night I was feeling a little but tired, unable to eat. I'm a diabetic and bp patient what could I do ?
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.