Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.N.Tandon
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.N.TandonYour feedback matters!
Doctor some days before my face was good but nowadays my face is filled with pimples and marks snd also dark circles under the eyes totally my face is now not good how can I regain my face and how can I remove those pimples pimples mark and dark circles under my eyes by hone remedies please suggest me some home remedies that can quickly give me the results and remove my problem.
Hi Doctor, I have used home remedies for skin lightening like lemon and orange peel but these remedies doesn't long last even for one day and I see my pores get more bigger after using this due to which my face look so dull and Pore face. Can you please suggests me good night cream to skin brightening and minimize the pores without any side effects.
I have skin problem like dandruff but it seems like psoriasis already I took a treatment but it doesn't help .It s controlled till I take a medicine. If I stop a medicine it starts coming again. please give me a suggestion.
Dr, I'm. Using Advan cream for skin whitening. Is it really effective? Kindly suggest me an alternative cream which is hydroquinone free. I have dark patches on my face and my skin is very oily and dark.
Fungal infections are very common , especially in summers. They are contagious and spreads to other people or body parts as well. Sharing of towels or bedsheets increases the risk of spreading the same. A person suffering from this problem must take few simple but useful methods to ensure this is not spread. It does take long to cure such infections completely. So its important not to stop treatment in between.
Hello sir, Please tell me why my leg fingers n heel cracks please give some tips for cure. How to gain weight.
I am suffering from black patches on my neck for 3-4 year .what should do? And also pimples comes on my face at regular interval ,plz hwlp me.
My wife is suffering from breast cancer tumer size 2.5 cm lymph nodes 18 involved and removed can it be cured chemotherapy was administed 8 cycles complesed suregery completed radiation thearapy will be advised and thereafter er and pr i. E, harmonal treatment will be given after all these treatment breast cancer will be completely wiped out.
For glowing, bright skin, it is important that it is maintained well. The skin has multiple layers, and over a period of time, due to constant exposure to pollution and dust, the top layers become worn out and lack lustre. Once these top layers are removed, the underlying layers which are fresher can help in giving the skin a much younger and brighter look.
Microdermabrasion – What it Does?
There are tiny particles, which are abrasive in nature, which are used on the skin. These by their abrasive and cleansing nature, remove the top layers, making way for fresher skin from the subsequent layers. It is very similar to a facial, except that an instrument is used, which will generate mild heat, which helps in removing the top dead cells.
This procedure, which takes about 45 minutes, creates a gentle vacuum which removes dead cells. In addition,
- It improves circulation so that the cheeks turn rosy again
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines that appear as part of ageing. In fact, microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used anti-ageing treatments currently.
- It improves dullness, by removing the top dead layers and provides skin with a fresh lease of life (and cells!)
- It reduces appearance of age spots which are due to increased pigmentation and makes skin even and less rough
- Reduces damage caused by the sun
- Scars (from any injury)
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
What to Expect:
- It is usually done in the outpatient setting, and no anesthesia is required
- Any chemical treatment to the affected area should be stopped 2 days ahead
- Discuss with your doctor about your regular medications, which might require change
- Continue using the sunscreen
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment
- There is heat generated during the process, so there could be redness, mild swelling, and tenderness
- After the procedure, avoid direct sun exposure for at least 2 to 3 days
- Do not use any chemicals on the area for at least 3 days
- Do not use saunas or steam for about a week
- Face should be washed multiple times, either with plain water, or with a gentle face wash
- Repeat sessions, if required, will be done after 3 to 4 weeks depending on the condition and your response
Microdermabrasion is one of the most widely used skin polishing techniques and talk to your doctor to find out if it can help bring your skin back to life!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!