Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.N.TandonYour feedback matters!
I am getting some white spots on my face. It is really spoiling my face. I have my wedding in 2 months. Please help.
Sir my face skin is very sensitive there are many acens and pimples I think, if I press any part of pace skin after one day there become a pimple like somthing and when I press that pimple or whatever there is a thing which comes from it like whike paste or somthing so what I have to do?
I'm having dark circles (under eyes) and blacken my face and receiving small white spots. Im an engineering student and don't have proper proper sleep and digestive system. I play football and first used to swim.
How to reduce black marks on my fore head and the pimple marks are also heavy on mine face. Can any one give me the suggestion. And I used to drink at least 20 tea per day is that a reason for that.
My skin is dull, on my forehead lots of darkness is there compare to face, under eye black is there. Body always itching and head too. I am feeling always itching on hair. Pls suggest.
I am a 20yrs old female. I have dark circles on my face more. So can I have a solution to this problem. And I need without any side effects.
1) I am 27 years old, female and hands are very dark and cracks, I use body lotion like vaseline and ponds etc but still that cracks is in my hand. Looking so dark, my face looking white but my hand only looking dark. So please doctor advice me for the same. 2) My nose and dimple in that place so much of whiteness is occur daily I remove in wet cloth, what permanent solutions. After in that place its became a very dark also so pls advice me doctor.
I have two questions mam first is my lips colour slowly turned to black from one year it is not looking good so I want them natural look like red or pink plez tell me and.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.