Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R. M. MathurYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor am not getting sleep I feel sleepy but when I will go to bed and close my eyes I Will never get sleep I will not think also anything bcs of not sleeping proper I feel very tired next morning I can't do any work pls help me pls suggest any medicine or something pls help.
I have premature ejaculation issue and erection problem. I would like to consult before I would like to know the cause.
I have no corns disease, colonoscopy report normal. Once my stool becomes very hard due to taking excessive antibiotic and anal fissures come which takes 30 days to heal. After healing It comes back again due to little hard stool. I am not habitual constipated. Then I consult a colorectal surgeons who offer for LIS surgery and he also told if fissure treats with medicine it can come back again but after LIS surgery anal fissure will not come again even on constipation episode. But after three months of surgery my stool becomes little hard due to digestive problem and MY ANAL FISSURES come back again. Why fissure come back again after surgery? Is there no surgery so that occasional stool hard may occurs but anal fissure does not occur? My mother is habitual constipated still no anal fissure but why for me little hard stool suddenly and fissure is coming? How l can live with this painful condition?
Hii I'm 24 male. Shall I take banana with milk before going to sleep or shall I take it morning before going for running or after coming from running ?
1 year back I was playing cricket that Time I fallen dawn due to which on my knee I got hurt that bones makes sound but its not a fracture but from that day till now if I would ever try to go play I will be getting hurt there only on the knee and its pains a lot the skin become fat there and I get problem in walking please help me.
Which is good tablet or insulin then who can we reduce blood sugar Which food good health which oil we can eat.
Hi I sir I am having adenoids in my nose partially what to do please any one suggest me surgery manually or laser which is better if not any medicine in homeopathy.
I have low calcium in blood. The range of calcium in blood is 7.2 mg now. Please suggest me food and medicine to increase calcium in blood and why it happens so.
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed.
My mother age 65 is suffering from ckd of kidney & has BP. We consulted a nephrologist who advice us that protein has to be cut . With BP medicine he gave Tab Septasteril (alpha ketoanalogue. For 3 month we strictly restricted protein & gave recommend medicines but there was no improvement. We went to nearby nephrologist with previous case history. He continue the BP medicine but gave protein powder name live o life powder. I am confused whether to continue cut protein as told by doctor 1 Or to give protein powder as told by doctor 2. Pls advice.
I'm having something like skin allergy from last two months I'm not able to sleep from last 3 days No meds working I'm worried.
How can I aid my digestion. Sometimes I feel very heavy even after having light meal. And constipation is also the major problem with me.
My friend is 20 years old and he has a habit of masturbating. He is telling me he is not able to remember things properly after doing it. He does it for every 3 days. Is there any such a problem? And also complaining that he is not able to see things properly some times. He has this habit since 6th class items. please give any solution for this.
Erection of Penis
Penile erectile tissue is contained in three corporal bodies: two dorsal corpora cavernosa and a single corpus spongiosum. All the corpora surrounded by a thick fibrous sheath, the tunica Albuginea. All the corpora contain numerous cavernous spaces separated by trabeculae, composed by trabeculae, composed of thick bundles of smooth muscles Corpus spongium contains fewer muscles cells. The walls of cavernous spaces are covered by endothelial cells resembling those found in the blood vessels. Sexual activity, initiated by parasympathetic stimulation via hypogastric nerve, promotes the release of Nitric oxide (NO) from the endothelium of corpora. NO activates enzyme guanylate cyclase, allowing production of cyclicGuanesine monophosphate (cGMP) which causes relaxation of smooth muscles. As arterioles and the muscles relax, lacunar spaces are filled with blood, increasing the pressure on the veins and occluding the venous return and causing the penis to become erect. If there is no further sexual stimulation, cGMP is metabolized by phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) resulting loss of erection.
After ejaculation sympathetic tonic discharge resumes adrenergic never terminals activate adrenergic receptors, resulting in contraction of smooth muscles around the sinusoids and arterioles. Much of the blood from the sinusoidal spaces is expelled and the venous channels reopen.