Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. M. BhandariYour feedback matters!
She have headache problem and also her leg and hand pain when she is walking please suggests some medicine for this problems.
I married with my love. And both are happy but in sex life she is not satisfied with me. She says that you do the sex fast as possible that but I little worry about if I am doing fast then I am satisfied early and after that I feel tired. so my question is how can increased sex time. She says that I like to do fast sex please I am not satisfied. So please give me a suggestion.
I have pimples on my face and getting black spots am suffering a lot from problem can you please help me from this problem.
I am 30 years old male working in abroad country my problem is when I do brush in bathroom at morning time vomit comes and sometime I feel vomit in daily basis and spitting around on my work site before Enter the office I take toffee then enter and some time water come in my tong like test of vomit then I can not bear and result vomit I do control by toffee but how many time pls advise me what should I do.
I have headache issues all the time while studying, tv or any other thing. please suggest me something. Thank-you.
Hi I am 25 years old man. I don't know why my mood wants to do sex at night daily when I returned to office and went to go sleep after dinner. I am not married. Please tell me solution I don't want to marry urgently I want marry after making my good carrier minimum after 30 of age tell me what can I have to do.
Hi sir ji mere ko urine k problem h mujhe har 30 min. M urine aata h or har 15 min baad ye lagna chalu ho jaata h ki urine aa raha h, bachpan ki tarha flow bhi nahi h jiski wajha se mujhe sex m problem hoti h jaldi loose ho jaata hu or stanth bhi nahi h, test karwane par pata chala ki urinery blader kamjor ho gaya h jo ki store nahi kar paa raha h patla ho gaya h or puri taraha se empety bhi nahi hota and urine m infection bhi h usme pus cells aata h mai bahut pareshan hu baaki koi problem nahi h saare test karwa liye bahut dawa khaa li par problem duur nahi hui please is problem se jhutkaara dila do koi ilaz bata do dawa bata do bahut pareshan hu meri umar 40 saal h mai is problem se pichale 10 saal se pareshan hu.
I take kidney transplant last 6 months know I feel very good can I increase weight now and how many kg weight I can increase now?
Hello Dr. as my reports are showing I have thyroid in which TSH is increase. Bt as far my knowledge I knw that if we are suffering frm sugar we will not get thyroid. So Dr. please clear dis doubt and explain me in detail what to do.
Hello my father has some problem breathing problem through nose. It might be due to the cold so what kind of medicine must he prefer?
The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain.
What can cause knee pain:
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types.
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
How to deal with it:
- Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
- Dealing with Load: Losing weight is an important factor as carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
- Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to consult a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury.
The ligaments around the knee are strong. However, sometimes they can become injured. They may be stretched (sprained), or sometimes torn (ruptured). A ligament rupture can be partial (just some of the fibres that make up the ligament are torn) or complete (the ligament is torn through completely). The majority of knee ligament injuries are sprains and not tears and they tend to settle down quickly.
ACL injury and other ligament injuries can be caused by:
- Twisting your knee with the foot planted
- Getting hit on the knee
- Extending the knee too far
- Jumping and landing on a flexed knee
- Stopping suddenly when running
- Suddenly shifting weight from one leg to the other
These injuries are common in soccer players, football players, basketball players, skiers, gymnasts, and other athletes.
- Rest the knee
- Ice your knee to reduce pain and swelling
- Compress your knee
- Elevate your knee on a pillow when you're sitting or lying down
- Wear a knee brace to stabilise the knee
- Practise stretching and strengthening exercises if they are recommended
For severe collateral ligament tears, you may need surgery to attach the ligament back to the bone if it was pulled away, or to the other part of the ligament if it was torn in the middle.
A meniscus tear is a common knee injury. The meniscus is a rubbery, C-shaped disc that cushions your knee. Each knee has two menisci (plural of meniscus)-one at the outer edge of the knee and one at the inner edge. The menisci keep your knee steady by balancing your weight across the knee. A torn meniscus can prevent your knee from working right.
A meniscus tear is usually caused by twisting or turning quickly, often with the foot planted while the knee is bent. Meniscus tears can occur when you lift something heavy or play sports. As you get older, your meniscus gets worn. This can make it tear more easily.
Treatment may include:
- Rest, ice, wrapping the knee with an elastic bandage, and propping up the leg on pillows
- Physical therapy
- Surgery to repair the meniscus
- Surgery to remove part of the meniscus
Day By Day My Hair Is Getting Thinner Nd My Scalp can easily been seen. How ll I Overcome it? Nd Get Thick Hairs? Plz.
My friend age 60 yr. Last 12 years diabetic. He take insulin 3 time and two month start taking BGR 34 ayurved tablet 2x2 and 10 month back Angoplast done. Now more swelling on foot both leg. Kidney. Thyroid. Heart. Hemoglobin. Uric acid All report normal. Pl. What is problem swelling on foot both leg.
Hi, My friend is having one Query related to skin issue of his pennis. His skin is getting sticked at the starting point itself. It do not get fold toward back. He is getting married soon. So he is worried due to this problem. He is quite shy so I am asking this on his behalf. Does he need to do operation? Will it help for him?
To keep your teeth free from dental decay just minimize sugar intake between meals.
Take sweets in meals only along with fibrous food. As fibers work best to clean teeth and make them free from dental decay. Sugar works as a medium (plaque) for germs growth. To keep teeth healthy get rid of that plaque.