Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. M. BhandariYour feedback matters!
Having vaginal infection past 1 month. Pain during sexual intercourse and also continuous itching. Gyno suggested clingen tablets and canesten cream. Is it okay to use them during periods? How can this be healed. And is it okay to apply clingen and canesten clotrizamole cream together. Will the infection reduce.
With the increasing age the gastric problem is also hamper my daily life though its my genetic prob also. So tell me some solution to overcome this problem and decrease unwanted fat. Thank you.
I am 27 year old female. I have 1 year old kid. I was very fair before my pregnancy but my delivery I do not look as I was, its not me. Face is too dull with eye bags.
Hi ! I'm 42 year old. 6 months back I've got menopause. But every month I'm getting period pain and sore breast without bleeding. Little bit white discharge also for 3 /4 days. Is it normal? Pl. Let me know. Thank you.
I am 23 year old girl and I am Having irregular periods and has cyst in the right ovary plus gaining weight also. How to overcome from this situation?
I've pimple on my face got treated but it again coming on my face is there any laser treatment works long time?
I have been facing a problem of hair loss, I think it is due to change in water, would you please help me to take me out of this problem.
How to Improve Memory Skills or Stable your concentration to studies. Give me some Advices based on Food or related exercise.
Hi my friend Asha is not getting periods it's already 10 days over the date as she had sex with her bf but she took unwanted 72 and now she checked with preganews it's result negative what she will to get periods is der any risk? Please help her.
On the behalf of my friend she is a girl 19 years old she all alone no parents she stay with her nana nani beacuse of bad behaviour by them she feel so sad that she had attempt many times suicide but she do not releasing the mistake after doing that she always tell me that I feel alone there is no body she always talks about suicide what should I do please help me?
I am 27 year old, my teeth goes yellow continuously and hair fall also. Give me proper solution for hair transplant or any other medicine.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.