Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Khazanchi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. KhazanchiYour feedback matters!
Hii I am suffering from gynecomastia. How to get rid of gynecomastia? Please suggest me to get tight chest.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 19 years old and Due to some reason my hairs are falling daily, what can I do for this problem? please help.
Here are reason, prevention, and treatments of Stretch Marks
I am Doctor.R.P Singh, a dermatologist. I will be talking on stretch marks which is now a common problem. Stretch marks are basically linear scars on the body which appear on the sudden stretching of the skin. Earlier we see this mainly in females with pregnancy or very obese people. But now it has become a common problem of all growing children and the people going to the gym due to various type of deficiencies in the food and if it is not looked after once a scar is formed you cannot do anything. Prevention is always there.
Skin, hair and nails consume a lot of proteins. The proteins make the major component of the body building material. And the skin, hair and nail, they consume protein throughout the life from shedding regularly. The upper layer of skin that is dead layer usually get changed within two weeks and the inner layer which is composed of the fibrous tissue, elastic tissue which is damaged in the stretch marks. Due to breaking of this dermis stretch marks appear. The protein component if taken regular in good quantity then the skin will be healthy and it will not break and these stretch marks will not form.
So my advice will be to all the parents and the young children that at least 1gm of protein per kg body weight should be taken. The proteins are there in the pulses and in the milk and all non-vegetarian diets. Pulses at least 2-3 katori that is at least 40-60gms of pulses should be taken per day. And about a liter of milk should be taken by the children that provides about 30-35gms of protein. And if people are taking non-veg diet then egg should also be taken regularly then the skin will be healthy. And it should be started from the beginning of the adolescent period so that the major component of the skin which is dermis should be healthy and in this way we can prevent the formation of stretch marks and once these stretch marks are formed we cannot do much. During the people who are developed due to exercises and going to the gym or during pregnancy, they can also be prevented by using sufficient lubricant and massage of the skin at regular intervals.
If somebody is having further clarification or on anything on the stretch marks they can contact me by Lybrate.