Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Khazanchi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. KhazanchiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 old male I have skin issue, that is excess of sweating in my palms and sole, so please prescribe me what to do?
I am a 25 yr old girl having severe hair loss problem and also from past 9 yrs my periods are not coming. My fsh and lh levels are too high, also y haemoglobin is10. Kindly suggest me to get my periods regular and also to get my hair fall problem reduce.
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Which sunscreen cream can I use to protect my skin and make my skin fairer to pls tell me sir best sunscreen for my skin.
I have three problem 1.I am losing hair very quickly and now a day I have use every shampoo but no effect, what will I do please tell me.
How to remove pimples and black spot from face. Natural Solution to Remove pimples and black spot from face.
What can I eat or supplement for many brown sun spots on my legs and for basil cell skin cancer on my face?
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment.