Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Khazanchi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. KhazanchiYour feedback matters!
I had white marks on my shoulder and back of chest ,they are increasing day by day, which medicines should I go for them.
I have a lot of pimples in my forehead and it pains a lot and there is no dandruff in my hair. And I'm not using too much oil in my hair loss suggest some remedy.
Hi Is it possible to completely stop hair fall, if possible then how? if not then the homeopathic doctors are lying and making fool.
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases like alopecia which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.
I am 28 years old. All of sudden I am finding many pimples on my cheeks and chin since 2 months. And also in month of aug my cycle got delayed for 15 days and next month I had taken tablets to postpone my cycle for a week, is that the reason for the pimple outbreak. And also I stared using a night cream. Or is this the reason. But as of now I stopped using night cream.
Make-up can conceal even the worst of blemishes, but there is nothing like having a fantastic skin that is glowing from within. A spotless, fresh and radiant skin grabs attention. However, it is not easy to keep your skin looking healthy at all times. You must follow a good skin care routine every day. Why every day? well, even though you visit your dentist at least twice a year, why do you brush your teeth every day? to maintain it, right? similarly, to maintain youthful skin, it’s very important to follow a proper home care regimen.
1. Cleanse, tone, moisturise
This c/t/m mantra can be miraculous for many. By following three simple steps, you can keep your skin glowing with natural beauty all day, every day! it’s important to use medical graded products than cosmetic products. The benefit of medical grade products is product strength, research and clinical trials that it undergoes, ability to give targeted treatments and depending on skin type, the results are instant.
So it’s a good idea to consult your dermatologist even when choosing c/t/m, to keep your skin young, radiant and flawless.
2. Protect with sunscreen
Make sure you apply sunscreen from head to toe every day, and use makeup that's infused with spf for even more protection. Use plenty of sunscreen. Don’t be stingy. Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun, and reapply every 2 hours. Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours.
Apply sunscreen even if you’re in the shade or it’s a cloudy day because if uvb and uva rays can penetrate the skin, they can penetrate through clouds too! the sunscreen will not only guard your skin, but will also adjoin a bit of shine to your skin.
3. Drink plenty of water
If at all you feel thirsty, it means that you are already dehydrated! skin is intricately tied to the overall health of your body. When your body is properly hydrated, you'll look better and feel better. Water gives you a radiant complexion and in addition, bloating and puffiness often disappear. Lack of water is the number one cause of daytime fatigue. Water is the vital element for healthy skin as it protects your skin, making it fresher and younger.
4. Exfoliate at least once a week
Shed that layer of dead cells by exfoliating and buffing the skin at least once per week. Exfoliation is a great way to achieve bright, smooth