Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. K. Poddar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. K. PoddarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male and I have a little dark skin. Sometimes my face becomes oily too. I wish to increase my skin tone I mean a fairer face. So, which are the best moisturizers I can have?
My wife has a black hands and feet despite of having a fairer skin. please tell me how can her hands and feet will remain fairer.
Hello doctor myself shilpi age 25 years old. I have dark circles problem for many years. What should I do?
I'm suffering from eczema skin disease, red rashes on my entire body And also under treatment. What are the foods I should strictly avoid?
Mam I'm a allopathy Doctor. I have sebaceous cyst in the chest region. That got infected so I did incision and drainage but recurrence will there. I should not get recurrence. If any treatment is there in Siddha/ayurveda/unani means suggest Me please.
I am 17 years old. I suffered from chicken pox 6-7 years ago, but still have some scars on my nose, it looks weird. Suggest some ways to cure them naturally. I used honey to rub it daily on the nose, but the result was not satisfying.
Hw can my skin is oiling? My is is very dry nd all weather skin like powder then what I can do for my skin.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excess fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laparoscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within a short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you must also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Bariatrician.