Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R.K. BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from blocked nose due to nasal polyps in left nose from last 6 month. In night nose is block. And throat mai kharash bhi ho jati hai. I use homeopathic medicine & nasal drop nasivion moist. But daily use of nasivion moist is not good asked by doctor. Please suggest medicine. My age is 40 year &
I have a nose breathing problem. Always have difficult to breath mostly from left nostril. Help me. My age 28.
I have red eyes red nose, swelling in the throat, and this problem is troubling me since last 3 days so I want to ask you can you help.
I feel very weak and I also get tired quickly. I feel dizzy sometimes and I vomited few times, what should I do.
Hi sir /madam, my name is yagna 22 m I am getting heat burn and heat belches in my throat how can I overcome it heat burn in throat and getting heat belches from my mouth.
I am 24 year old male. I feel tired every morning I woke up. I feel dizziness in my head till noon. please tell me what to do?
I get lot of dreams without head and tail in the night and sometimes in the daytime too. I hardly get good sleep without dreams right from my adolescent age. Now I am 67. I read books on spirituality and philosophy during daytime. Night I watch TV news and serials. Please suggest something so that I can get sleep without dreams. By the way I snore in the sleep most of the time.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.