Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R K BattYour feedback matters!
I feel dizzy and nauseous every time. I had one violent attack of dizziness and nausea in September 2015 from then I think I have not restored my balance I have problem in standing straight before that I was very physically active person but from that attack my life is changed I just do very little physical work and they make me dizzy. The second attack came on June severe symptoms subsided. I am not able to understand what is wrong with me a slow dizziness 24*7 and a feeling of sinking like if I will close my eyes I will just collapsed. Due to d fear of being faint I am having panic attacks also if i'm at the public places ent person saw me and said nothing wrong with me saw a neurologist he said nothing wrong but still this dizziness. Now taking unani medicine doc said spondylitis but I think it's vertigo I so scared can I be treated my life has become hell.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many
-small, red spots (usually on the trunk, arms, and legs but can appear on the scalp, face, and ears).
-spots can show up all over the skin.
-spots often appear after an illness, especially strep throat.
-spots may clear up in a few weeks or months without treatment.
-spots may appear where the person had plaque psoriasis.
I am 22 years old. And am 5.4 inches. Am taking height increasing pills called peak height. Is there a possibility that I can grow hereafter. Am doing exercise but without confidence.
30 year old. Having throat pressure. Went to doctor here in area he said its globus. Done the endoscopy was normal. Cbc normal. M suffering from this last 4 months. Also having homeopathic medicine from 3 months but no such major difference. The sym is like when I try to swallow saliva pressure is there but no prob in having food. Also having mouth ulcer problem I get frequently. My current homopth is saying its just expression of diseases n it indicates you r getting cure from inside. No idea what doc is saying. But lufe ia miserable with this premature of throat.
I am suffering from mild stomach ache which turns up every night the moment I go to bed to sleep. It is happening from from 2 weeks.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.