Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R K BattYour feedback matters!
How to gain weight. can you guide me doctor. Because my age is 25 years. Ad my weight is 46 kg only. Please help me.
Good Morning, for past a week I have problem in stomach like when ever I eat something I getting a symptoms of shitting and my stomach is bulging.
I am a 19 year old girl and I had sex a month back. We used condoms and to be sure I took i-pill as well .an within 9 days after having sex I got my period .but this month my period has not yet happened. Its late by ten days .is there any chance I am pregnant ? I suffer from thyroid as well and I have missed many a times before so could it be because of my high TSH level?
I have very thin &dry hair, I have tried lots of different products and shampoos. What should I do to get thick hair?
When I drink tea early in the morning my stomach starts paining and I have to go to bathroom but I can't excrete.
I was having mild acne then I consulted doctor and he prescribed me tretiva 20mg and I started taking it and now I got to know about the dangerous side affect of it. What should I do now, should I continue aor discontinue?
Hi I am 22 year male my neck is very dark compare to my body color I have tried many home remedies but those doesn't worked for me please prescribe some creams to get rid of dark neck.
I am 19 now and confused whether I should concern a nutritionist or not because my friends usually ask me to concern a nutritionist as my weight is 52 and is not good weight at this age.
Whenever I urinate, after that also I use to have 2-3 drops of urine releasing, It is just out of my control, what should I do to cure this problem?
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin.