Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R K BahrdwajYour feedback matters!
I have chest pain. It mostly happen after getting lunch or dinner. When pain start I can't breathing properly.
Hi sir, I am 28 years old. From last two days I am suffering from cold but I have fever also. Now I am out of my local. Now why should I do to get cure can I take paracetamol. Please suggest. I have little bit pain in my body. No symptoms of chikungunya. I have take any medicine also Please suggest.
Dear sir, i am suffering from a accute problem for the last two months & i contacted with some local doctors & they prescribed me some medicines but there is no cure/relief till date.Actually my problem is that my toung is severely infected with some problem & i am unable to eat spicy & oily food.If i eat spicy food it gives me pain & burn.So iam taking very simple food without spices & oil like a sick man.Due to this i am fed up & become weak.It is not possible for we indians to eat boil meal without oil & spices because we are not accustomed of it.Somehow i expunge my hunger.Please tell me the proper medicines to cure my diseas. I will be very much thankful to you. Regards,
I am having sinus problem. What should I do to overcome it. Can you suggest some medicines? Every morning my nose start running. What can I do for that?
I am 27 year old female and facing pain in the lower right abdomen for few weeks now. Typically, it is seen when gas is felt in stomach. The pain further radiates to right thigh and below. Which doc can I consult.
A dysfunction which hampers the physical intimacy of a man with his partner, which is often caused due to both psychological and physiological reasons is commonly known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation of psychological origin can be treated easily if identified with the exact cause as this may differ from one individual to other with their personal past experience.
Premature ejaculation is classified into two types based upon the occurrence
- Primary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to have primary premature ejaculation if he never ever had withheld his ejaculation for at least two minutes. He might have never had any history of satisfactory sexual attempts in his life time.
- Secondary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to come under secondary premature ejaculation type if he had previous history of successful sexual attempts with ejaculation lasting for longer period of time. In this case premature ejaculation may be caused because of any trauma, systemic disease condition or any strong negative sexual experience.
1. There is wide variety reasons behind premature ejaculation in a man and this varies from one individual to the other. The most common cause in adolescence is the fear. They might attempt to complete the masturbation before they get caught from their parents, friends or elders. Frequent attempts of such masturbation become a habit in later life and leads to premature ejaculation.
2. The most common cause for adults and men above the age of 50 – 60 is the systemic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension and neurological disorders. This affects the control of ejaculation and makes the male even impotent. Smoking is also another cause for this premature ejaculation
3. Stress and anxiety can also lead to premature ejaculation. Performance anxiety or previous bitter experience of sex may also affect the present event of sex and that anxiousness may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
4. Usage of drugs both narcotic or even therapeutic drugs may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
5. Since premature ejaculation is a common problem that affects the sexual life of both partners there are several remedial measures available to overcome this premature ejaculation. This condition needs much psychological counselling than the therapeutic treatment.