Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old woman. I have back pain and doctor suggested for MRI. Here is the result of MRI At l5-s1 posterior disc buldge with central disc protrusion indenting on anterior thecal sac and causing bilateral moderate to severe neural foramina stenosis What does it mean? Is it any serious issues? Thanks.
Am 23 year old. I love living healthy and eating health. But due to some reason I have been taking some anti depressant tablets for about 3 months. Due to sleep disorders. I could not sleep well, I always think about my heart beats and what if I will die will sleeping. Its very frustrating some times and as a result I bust out with tears some time. But when I do so I feel relaxed and could sleep. For about past few days am trying to avoid these anti depressant tablets, coz I dnt want to get use to it. But due ti that am felling light headed, in night while closing my eyes I think about how will I sleep without the medicine. Am so screws and messed up. Please if some can help me out, how can I get rid off this please.
If you are a heavy drinker or consume alcohol regularly or frequently, you should know about the harmful effects of alcohol or how it affects your body negatively. When you drink, alcohol gets absorbed into your blood and gets distributed all over your body. Alcohol consumption may cause several physical and emotional changes, which can cause great harm to the body. There are many long-term effects of alcohol abuse, which put your health at great risk.
Here are some ways in which alcohol affects the different parts of your body:
- Excretory system: Excessive consumption of alcohol may cause the pancreas to produce toxic substances that interfere with its functioning. As a result, pancreatitis or inflammation of the pancreas is likely. This is a serious problem, capable of destroying the pancreas. Alcohol affects the liver severely. Excessive intake of alcohol may cause alcoholic hepatitis and lead to jaundice development. Chronic liver inflammation may cause severe scarring or cirrhosis. The formation of scar tissue may destroy your liver. When the liver and pancreas do not work properly, there is a risk of hypoglycemia. The damaged pancreas may cause unbalanced blood sugar levels, which is a serious concern.
- Central nervous system: Change in behaviour is one of the primary signs of alcohol being in your system. Alcohol travels through the body and quickly reaches your brain and other parts of the central nervous system or CNS. This may lead to slurred speech and it becomes harder for you to talk. Your overall body coordination is affected along with your balance and the ability to walk properly. Over drinking negatively affects your ability to think clearly, impulse control and your ability to form memories. Long term drinking shrinks the frontal lobes of the brain. Damage to the nervous system because of alcohol may cause pain, abnormal sensations in your limbs, and numbness.
- Digestive system: Alcohol also affects your digestive system in several ways. Alcohol can affect the entire digestive system starting from the mouth to the colon and a single incident of excessive drinking can wreck parts of the digestive tract.
- Organ damage: Alcohol abuse damages your salivary glands, which cause irritation in the tongue and month. This may result in gum disease, tooth disease or tooth decay. Ulcers in the oesophagus or food pipe, acid reflux and heartburn are other impacts. Excessive drinking may also lead to stomach ulcers and inflammation of the stomach lining.
Inflammation of the pancreas disrupts its ability to help the process of digestion and regulate effective metabolism. Damage to the digestive system from alcohol abuse can also cause diarrhoea, gas, abdominal fullness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have a bad breadth problem from my childhood, now my confidence is very low, as I am not as able to speak in public, and after eating anything or by just heaving tea it smells very bad, I have tried all types of toothpaste & toothbrush and even mouth fresheners but it's not working for me, pls anyone who can help me.
Mera teeth ka distance hai. Teeth aur teeth ke andar gap hone se khana khane ke problems hota hai. Samne se dekhe to teeth sab acha nahi dikhta hai. Log mujhe dikh kar mazak karte hain. Aap mujhe koi koi acha jaldi solution boliye. Sabhi teeth ke andar distance ho gaya hai. Aap mujhe help kijiye.
I have very slim body figure! & underweight since from 2 years there what should I do or what medicine I have to take?
I have pimples and acne on my face. I have tried many measures but they not permanently going. I suffering from almost 4 years. What to do for letting them go permanently?
Mam, In my right breast, it seems lumps, it remains there for more than 5 yrs, it doesn't pains me. Suggest if mammography is required.
I have the problem of gaining weight especially around my stomach.I dont eat oily things .Just take simple sood bt unable to shed weight from my stomach.Is it because of Low testosterone?
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
After gym. Wht should be eaten as protein. Or whey protein is good from health, it has a side effect. After gym I feel tried. At beside I am doing diet. My weight was 83. Now it is 79.
I am 19 yrs old I have white hair since last 6 years and now a days I'm facing a lot of hairfall. How can I increase my hair volume. & please suggest me some ways to stop hair whitening. & also methods or medicine to keep my hair healthy.
Hi, I'm 22 year male brown skin colour, as days passes my skin tone is getting darker and i'm losing my face brightness too, even I don't go outside in afternoon, whole day i'm in office but still i'm getting darker day by day, and getting blemishes too. What should I do.
Skin repairs and rebuilds at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night.
3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin.
1. Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
2. Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
3. Don’t sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections.