Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puspender Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender SinghYour feedback matters!
I want to go for ceramic braces. Please suggest me. Is this the best way to get an attractive smile. What would be cost and time for treatment?
I am suffering from huge hairfall. My head is becoming bald. Please suggest some medicine to prevent this hairfall and please also suggest medicine of thyroid because I am suffering from this disease since 1 year. I am taking one medicine everyday but not my thyroid yet become low.
I am 40 years old and weigh 100 kgs, I want to reduce my lower abdomen tummy can you tell me how to do or shall I go for bariatric surgery is surgery a good option.
I am 32 years male and is being diagnosed as panic disorder previously doctors diagnose it to be GAD but now they diagnosed it to be panic disorder and I have been on paroxetine since 11 years with varying doses. I was so upset by the psychiatrist that now I shifted to neurophysician and he gave me zaptra 25 and vilazodone 20 mg both once a day abd clonafit beta. But still panic attacks occur. Is there is any cure for this disease and will I get rid of these medications. please help me.
Natural diuretics will not only help you in losing water weight, but also help you in conditions like edema, kidney stones and heart ailments. Natural diuretics also help in detoxification of the body. Here is a list of natural diuretics foods to help you.
Natural diuretics foods
Cranberry: Cranberry juice is proven to treat urinary tract infections in women by maintaining the ph level of urine. Cranberry is an effective natural diuretic. It can help in conditions like edema. Studies have shown that cranberries can treat urinary tract infections in women. It is one of the fastest acting natural diuretics.
Watermelon: Watermelon, in fact all melon fruits are best natural diuretics. They are high in water content. These fruits help in eliminating excess water by increased urination. And it does so without eliminating the essential mineral with water.
Green tea: In china green tea has a very high regard. It stimulates diuresis, increases bmr and thus helps in weight loss. Stick to a few cups of green tea everyday, if you want to lose weight effectively.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes work as natural diuretics owing to their high water content. So if you are looking to lose weight add some tomatoes to your salad every day. Tomatoes should be avoided by those who have any renal problem, as they are high in potassium and oxalates.
Cucumbers: Cucumber is rich in minerals like silicon and sulfur and is high in water content. Hence it helps in eliminating excess water while it also stimulates the kidney to excrete excess uric acid. Thus guarding not only against water weight but also conditions like gout.
Barley: It is one of the most effective natural diuretics. It is specially useful for pregnant women, with water retention. It helps in maintaining the blood pressure while eliminating the excess water that causes edema. Just boil barley in water and drink that water for results.
Asparagus: It contains asparagine. This chemical is an alkaloid which can stimulate the kidneys to remove excess water and improve the blood circulation.
Beets: It is a strong natural diuretics. Beet root can enhance the functions of liver and the kidneys. It is rich in minerals like iron which cleanses the corpuscles which contain fat deposits.
Lettuce: Lettuce commonly known as salad leaves tastes great and its high water content helps in flushing out the excess water. Like beet root, it also contain minerals like iron and magnesium that help to wash out fatty cells.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.