Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old and had one kid. I am trying to loose weight but I won't loose it though I do exercise for 45 mins. Pls do help me.
My dad is unable to swallow food. He has to drink a sip of water every time he chews food His throat muscles also contract at times when he speak. And his jaw also gets a bit weird shape while speaking. What disease it can be and what can be the cure.
I am suffering from obesity whenever I go for running I feel myself very lazy so pleased recommend me any medicine or any product so I can reduce my tummy fat.
hello doctor I am 26 years old and my 10 months old baby boy he is just 7 kg no weight gain from past 3 months or loss my milk supply also got down I am offering every 3 hours little food I am totally confused about what to give at what time and how much to give I prefer ragi malt uggu veg khichdi fresh as my daily meal plan please do suggest when to offer milk and how much and also solids.
I lost somebody last year from that time I feel depress I remembering him what can I do I don't know what to do please help me.
I want to increase my height I want to be 6 feet tall I daily do stretching exercises will my height will increase I am going to be 20 years old.
I Am 60 years old & for the past 3 days sometimes my head feels strong & sometimes the forehead. Am healthy & go the gym often. What should i do now ?
I am always feeling tired and not feeling well. Before examination. I can not consecrate on my studies. Can you help me.
I'm a male my age is 21 years my skin type is oily I have many pimples on my face and some black spots also please tell me what should I do to reduce or remove it?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.