Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, im asking about my mother she is suffering from urine infection, after the treatment she is having huge acidity now she can not eat any things she is vomit continue after having food. Please suggest me what is the best solution for her. She is now 48 years old. Please help us.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.
I have scars of acne on my face. Almost acne are over but I m still suffering from scars. Whats should I do with these.
How to grow height and weight without eating vegetables and how to getting fair and how to remove pimples and back heads.
Sunken eyes. How to prevent them and be back to normal. Help me to overcome this problem and suggest any ointment for dark circles.
I am 42 years male. Last year (in nov) usg diagnosed a hypoechoic lesion in liver measuring a19?12 mm which as increased in size to a28?13mm as revised on april 30, 2015. Lft is normal. My problem is that since 6 months my muscles are aching and I getting weaker day by day. No medication at present. Doctors could not diagnose the problem. Please guide me.
I'm suffering from acne vulgaris even I took a proper treatment but it works unless D treatment is over after it I have some spots and less acne so recommend a cream that is easily available in market to protect my face from sun beams.
I have been suffering from backbone pain so I need a proper suggestion to get cured as soon as possible.
Hey doc. My mom has body pain continuously for approx 20 or 25 days .and they got fever from pain. Its like a viral. So.what should we do now.
The mild acidic property present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, it will not cause skin irritation.
Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.
You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin.
Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Another option is to extract the juice from a cucumber and mix it with a little turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Repeat this home remedy once daily or every other day for best results.
Lemon works as a natural bleach and a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used in the treatment of various skin-related problems including dark underarms. Lemon can dry out your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies if needed.
To remove dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Do this a few times a week.
Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat three or four times a week.
4. Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used to make an exfoliating scrub to get rid of dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms. It will also help unclog skin pores.
Mix baking soda and water to make a thick paste.
Use this paste to scrub your underarms.
Wash it off and pat dry the area thoroughly.
Repeat a few times a week.
You can also apply a light dusting of equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch to neutralize body odor.
5. Orange Peel
Orange peels can be used to lighten the skin under your arms, thanks to their skin lightening and exfoliating properties.
Put some orange peels in the sun for a few days until they dry out completely.
Grind the dried peels into powder form.
Mix two teaspoons of powdered orange peels with enough rose water and milk to make a thick paste.
Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Finally, wash the area with cold water.
Repeat the process two or three times a week.
6. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is another good option to get rid of dark underarms. Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can help lighten the underarms. At the same time, it will also work as an effective natural deodorant.
Massage the dark underarms with coconut oil.
Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wash it off with mild soap and lukewarm water.
Repeat two or three times daily until you achieve the desired results.