Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puspender SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am suffering form blood pressure in last 2-3 month I am taking some medicine but not I am satisfy pls prescribe me.
He had cholesterol and protien from so many years but even after taking medicine from long time, it can not be controlled. How it could be controlled.
My stomach is coming out so I am thinking to start taking honey with black salt with luke warm water early in the morning. So it will help me in get in shape of my stomach as well as my weight. Do tell me with my query thank you.
I am hair losing quickly I am tried many shampoo but not result I hope you you will recover my problem I eish you.
I am 24 year old. I am having oily skin and black and red spots in face. Please give me proper treatment to solve problem.
Is there anyway for a person to know / detect 'Silent angina I think the risks are greater than that of angina with symptoms of pain. I am writing this because I have a very, very abnormal lipid profile which I know is a high-risk for sudden cardiac arrest. I am 67 years old, 164 cm ane weight 63.5 kilos.
Hi, My grandmother is suffering from knee pain within a year or two, and also she is 80 years old, she has also got pain, can you tell me natural. Process to get. Of her suffering, Please. Help to get rid of pain so thay she can pain free on rest of her lives, thanking you, Vikas Prasad RANCHI Jharkhand India.
My face is being oily for 24hours & pimples are coming on my face. So what should I do to make my face fair. What diet must I take may I fallow any precautions.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.