Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Iam 31 years old male, whenever I move my hand up or down that time I have left hand shoulder pain in last 30 days. So pls tell me wat should I do?
How to treat a black dots on my face? its irritating me? what can I do? help me please. (mainly the black dots are placed in my nose down)
Hi, I am losing hairs excessively since months Interesting is that I know that hair tip is white, but the hair which I am losing are more black tip at the end compared to white tip. Which is ok white or black?
Hi. My grandmother is 70 and frequently suffers from constipation. Can you please suggest what she should do as in her eating habits or exercise.
I am 31 years old boy from last one year while getup early morning all my body parts are paining for 10 minutes after that not there what is the problem.
I have last period on 27 march. I have tested pregnany test (card test at home) it is negative. I have period irregularity problem.
I feel terrible pain down my legs wen I stand. X-ray shows intervertebral space between 3rd n 4th lumbar vertebrae has lessened. Please help me.
I faced some days the problem of night fall. I am very depressed about that. So please help me .i want to know to stop night falls.
I had fever for 3 days, though it's better today. But puking sensation has started and what do I do now?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
I am 69 years old and have BP since 1988 on tablet REPACE-AF for the last 10 years BP varying from 130-80 to 140-90. Two months back my BP shot up to 150-90-150-100. When consulted my family doctor advised me to take rest as I was on hectic busy professional schedule. Due to sudden increase in BP I had a fear psychosis of heart trouble. But my doctor said that no such situation after a ECG. After rest for one week my BP has become normal now it seems I am OK. I am also diabetic since 1998 and the readings are in normal range PPBS between 140-180 some times it goes up to 200. I walk about an hour daily in the evening. Can I have your valuable opinion/advice for better management of BP and sugar levels.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?