Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pusha MithaYour feedback matters!
I have hormonal problem I used to take medicine every day for that which make my periods on time to time that is 21 tablet for every day. The problem is one month ago I had unprotected sex with my partner and forget to take ipill, now it's been one month and m two weeks late for my periods ,i'm worried now am i pregnant or not? Or what if i'm pregnant it's to late what can I do in that case is there any medicine for me and second my 21 days pill protect me for pregnancy when I forget to take ipill.
I did my usg scan at 22 weeks. My HC 196 MM, AC 156 MM, FL 37MM. Doppler flow is normal. Doctor told ac is low. What does it mean?'ll it affect fetal growth?
During periods my stomach pains too much that I can not even stand properly on the very first day of periods. What should I do?
Fear of herpes After getting kiss. Wana know if it is transmitted by saliva. As Dr. skull from the body. Com said No saliva only infected virus.
Can std be passed through oral sex even though there is no wound/cut or bleeding in either partner's genital or mouth? Because I have heard that for STD's transmission there needs to be a source via which the Bacterias/ viruses can directly enter the blood stream. Please clear this doubt.
My friend got pregnant due to pre-cum one week back i. E, on last week Wednesday, she don't want to get pregnant now, is there any way to stop pregnancy now.
I am 23 year old female. I want to ask regarding my menstrual cycle. My previous cycle was of 35 days. I had my menses on 14th of june. On the 8th of july I had sex. The condom leaked. My vagina was very dry and it was the 25th day of my cycle. Now its 36th day I haven't got my periods. I am experiencing light brown colored discharge from vagina. Its a bit watery. Its 12 days since I had sex. Also it was my first time. Am I pregnant. Please help. I am under a lot of stress.
शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने के उपाय आइए जानते है ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप से
आजकल की अस्त-व्यस्त जीवनशैली के कारण अनेक पुरुष शुक्राणुओं की कमी की समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं. साथ हीं उनके शुक्राणुओं ( स्पर्म ) की क्षमता भी कम हो रही है. इसके कारण पुरुषों को पिता बनने में परेशानी का सामना करना पड़ रहा है. तो आइए जानते हैं कि आपको अपने शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और क्षमता बढ़ाने के लिए आपको क्या-क्या करना चाहिए और क्या-क्या नहीं करना चाहिए. और हम यह भी जानेंगे कि कौन-कौन सी आदतें अपनाकर आप इस समस्या से बच सकते हैं.
स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाने और शुक्राणुओं की गुणवत्ता बरकरार रखने के टिप्स :
- शराब और सिगरेट न पिएँ. ये आपकी सेक्स क्षमता को बुरी तरह करेंगे.
- हर दिन व्यायाम करें. ज्यादा भारी-भरकम व्यायाम करने से बचें.
- अपने शरीर का वजन संतुलित रखें. आपका वजन न तो बहुत अधिक होना चाहिए और न बहुत कम.
- स्टीम बाथ से बचें.
- लैपटॉप का उपयोग अपनी जांघ पर रखकर न करें.
- मोबाइल को हमेशा अपने पैंट के पॉकेट में न रखें.
- रात में जींस पहनकर न सोएँ, इसके बदले आपको रात में सोते समय पायजामा ( Trousers ) पहनना चाहिए.
- कसी हुई अंडरवियर न पहनें.
- रात में सोने से पहले अंडरवियर खोल लें, केवल पायजामा पहनकर सोएँ.
- अत्यधिक लूब्रकन्ट का उपयोग न करें.
- ज्यादा कॉफी न पिएँ.
- हर दिन दो अन्डे खाएँ.
- रोज लहसून की 3-4 कलियाँ खाएँ.
- हर दिन 75 ग्राम अखरोट खाने से स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ती है.
- गाजर का जूस नियमित रूप से पीने से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन एक ग्लास अनार का जूस पीने से भी शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ती है.
- हर दिन टमाटर खाना भी आपके लिए फायदेमंद रहेगा.
- लगातार पालक साग खाने से भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ता है.
- डब्बाबंद खाना, खाना बंद करें.
- सोया मिल्क का सेवन न करें, ये शुक्राणुओं को नुकसान पहुँचाता है.
- ज्यादा कोल्ड ड्रिंक्स का सेवन न करें, ऐसा करना भी नुकसानदायक है.
- घोंघा का मांस खाने से स्पर्म काउंट चमत्कारी ढंग से बढ़ता है.
- केले का नियमित सेवन भी स्पर्म काउंट बढ़ाता है.
- हर दिन अपने भोजन में थोड़ी मात्रा में कद्दू के बीज को शामिल करें, यह भी आपको लाभ पहुँचायेगा.
Dear sir/mam I m male 26 married since last 10 months and my wife is female23 we are planning to have a baby and I we don't know actual time to have relation ship. We are having physical relationship from 5th day of period to next cycle/next month. Pls help or guide me if we are wrong.
Hiii I'm 8 month pregnant I am suffering from white discharged last month only I was take admitted for this reason know again this happen what can I do.
I am 2 weeks pregnant and it is going good. But last two days started feeling acute acidity followed by contraction with pain. Kindly suggest.
Hi, I got married 3 years ago. We are planning for children from past 1 year. But unfortunately we got Candida infection (myself diabetic). Since almost 8 months we both suffering with recursive infection. From last 2 months my sugar levels came under control. (HB1AC 6%) and since one month we are not facing any trouble with infection. (CUE of both is normal) Everything is going fine, but yesterday we both visited gynecologist for planning children. So doctor suggested my spouse to go under HSG test, and the test result showed that one of the Fallopian tube was blocked due to infection and there is a chance it may spread to another tube also. And she said blockage is permanent. And chances of getting conceive is just 50%. We both depressed. And further she suggested to go under laparoscopy. 1. Is Fallopian tube blockages are permanent? 2. Candida infection can really cause tube blockage? 3. Is there any chances to clear the blockage? 4. Another doctor suggested us to go under some procedure like injecting semen (do not know the medical terminology) directly when egg released in the normal tube for faster result. Is this procedure available? And suggestible? 5. Is there any chances of messing up with any side effects or health issues with the infection? Please suggest me the solution. And suggest us the best way (with 0% risk, my spouse health is important to me. Any risky procedure I am ready to give up the planning.). Thankyou.
Or some may find burning pain during defecation/urination or bleeding piles. (heavy menses)
Medical condition like jaundice. These are pitta dominated disorders.
Those are very well managed by authentic ayurveda pitta virechan and rakta detox and rasayan therapy.
Hyperpigmentation too managed by the same this will reflect on entire health as well.
Even condition like accelerated bp/hypertension, diabetic retinopathy/ macular oedema /stroke/ peripheral neuritis have significantly getting benefit by just adapting special detox advocated in October heat.
Pregnancy is an ideal time to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you should give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby.Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
2. Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet whenever you can. Try to have, at least five portions of fruit and vegetables daily. Plenty of carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get plenty of fibre. Daily servings of protein, such as fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts or pulses, and some milk and dairy foods. Two portions of fish a week, at least one of which should be oily.
3. Take a supplement: Pregnancy vitamin supplements aren't a substitute for a balanced diet. But they can help if you're worried you're not eating well, or you're too sick to eat much.
4. Be careful about food hygiene: There are some foods that are not safe to eat in pregnancy. This is because they can carry a health risk for your baby. It is always recommended to avoid foods such as raw papaya and raw pineapple during pregnancy as cause pregnancy or birth complications. It can even lead to miscarriage. Avoid eating outside food.
5. Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, brisk walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. One should do exercise which she is used to doing regularly when not pregnant and should avoid starting any new exercise during pregnancy without supervision.
6. Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your bladder, vagina and back passage. They can feel weaker than usual in pregnancy because of the extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken slightly.
7. Cut out alcohol: Any alcohol you drink rapidly reaches your baby via your bloodstream and placenta.
There is no way to know for sure how much alcohol is safe during pregnancy. That's why many experts advise you to cut out alcohol completely while you're expecting.
8. Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. There are concerns that too much caffeine may increase your risk of miscarriage. It's also thought possible that too much caffeine may contribute to your risk of having a low birth weight baby.
9. Stop smoking: Smoking during pregnancy can cause serious health problems, for you and your baby. These risks include an increased risk of, miscarriage, premature birth, low birth weight.
10. Get some rest: The fatigue you feel in the first few months is due to high levels of pregnancy hormones circulating in your body. Later on, it's your body's way of telling you to slow down.To wind down ready for bed, try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualisation, massage.
What will happen if you don't follow these tips?
1. Insufficient Growth
2. Neurological Disorders
3. Low Birth Weight
5. Fetus and Infant Death
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.