Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pusha MithaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male. I had unprotected sex with my gf, I ejaculate inside her 3 times & after 10 hour I gave her unwanted 72. Will she be pregnant? Please help.
Sir, I am married before 1 year and I am tried for pregnancy but not get pregnancy. Please give a name of medicine if any Please help.
I am 19 years old. I had my last periods on last Sunday i.e 4th dec. I had unprotected sex on 8th of dec so I had IPill. Bt now again on 15th dec. I have my periods! What is the reason behind it? Is there anything to worry about?
My breasts are numb. Can not feel dem Im breast feeding my infant Who z 3.5 months old. What may b the reason,
I take divorce with my wife and after 20 days I married a lady whose age is 52 years and my age is 37 and I decided that I will not marry a woman who is under 45 and on our wedding day she and I went into the bedroom she is saying me that she is very sleepy so I said today is a special day and no I do not want anything just I want to sleep so I said her that today I want to have sex with her so she said nothing and then I show her porn videos after that she got only she got some interest in that and then she take out her dress and let me do so I have sex 2times on that day and then we sleep and in morning I said takeout your dress she is saying why so I said for sex ahe said that only 2 times a week she said then I said nothing and then I was masturbating in front of her in night so she stopped me and said so I stopped and sleep and then I think she sleep and start pressing her boobs so she stopped and said me to sleep my penis was getting stand while I see but she will not allow me to have sex and she dint get pregnant she always use to wear nightie while sleeping and on that day she was very much stress after 4 clock in night I takeout her nightie very quietly anf start having sex I release my sperm into her vagina then also she dint get up so so I just hugged her like that only and sleep she get up at 10: 30 at morning and wake me up and should me very badly why I fucked her and then she was angry on me so I convinced her with the plan of honeymoon before only she said sex only 2 days 1 time sex so I said I want sex 4 times a day she said then I will not having sex with you till 2 weeks if you have sex me with 4 times day I also say that just give hand job to me but she will not just she will kiss me whenever I want on lips only not on chicks or body her age is 52 and height is 5.6 and breast size is36c and my age is 37 height is 5.9 and penis size 4 inch so help me by having sex witb my wife by medicine or something and I want to make her pregnant but she will not get pregnant please reply my question as soon as possible.
There’s no better way to start your morning than with a healthy breakfast. Include lean protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. Try oatmeal cooked with low-fat milk, sliced almonds and berries, or top a toaster wafle with low-fat yogurt and fruit.
Here are effects, precautions and treatments of Nausea and vomiting or Hyperemesis Gravidarum in Pregnancy.
Hello sir, Just need to discuss one of the major problem my fiance is facing now. We have a sexual intercourse with safety precautions during her cycle period which is on 6th April 2016. We have gone through sexual intercourse major times as on 22nd, 23, 26, 27, 28 all in safety condition. On 26th april she ate I pill on a safer side. She perform hcg test with I can two times for which the result is negative. Now she is feeling weakness and headache in bw. Now the period cycle date is finished on 4th may and we are confused. Please suggest a medicine for pregnancy case if any issues are there As we are not ready for it. Thanks waiting for reply.
I want to ask one question only sexologist doctor jo porn movies me vagina sucking dikhate he is right or wrong. It's harmful for our health or not?
Ovulaion date me egg fatilise ho to kis cromosome se egg fatilise hone ki chance Jada hota hain. X cromosome se ya Y cromosome se? Meri wife ki period 28 th March ko hua period lenth 4 days, period cycle 27 days So sir / mam. Ovulaion date kab hogi?
Respected sir/mam my mother is 40 years old. Now monthly periods are not coming to her from 2 months. May I know that Is there any problem behind this or not.
7th month is going on of pregnancy. And the hole of vagina is small so during normal labor how it become easy.
Consuming I-pill after first time sex and how much side effects will it have and how to cure that side effects?
We got recently married 2 weeks back, first night she had normal pain while penetrating into her and after some seconds pain was gone and she had normal sex and same process followed after, but last 2 days she has been experiencing acute pain throughout the sex, and as a result we started abstaining from sex. She is expecting her periods by 9th may. Kindly suggest.
I have red itchy pimples on my both breasts. It occurs twice a week. Is this some kind of cancer. Tell me.
I saw drop of blood coming during urination (only during morning. And also I could feel pain in my penis during urination. What could be the problem.
I dnt get periods regularly nd I had sex with my bf in nov and in dec I got periods dis means I am not pregnant I have problem of pcos.
Hello Doctor, I am trying to conceive and my last period came on 23 june but on 16th day (8 july) of my period again I am bleeding for two days, and after that my period is not come right now. Is it a sign on pregnancy or something else to concern.
Missed periods were on 9th march 2015 sore breast urinating frequent 3 home pregnancy test all showed 2 red lines can it still be false positive pregnancy test.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.