Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima BehlYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my dad eating regular non veg, and he is having mild bp problem. He is having bp from last 3 years. He is physical teacher and also very fit, but he always eat fish and chicken. Is this safe for him. I m worried?
I am suffering with acidity, burning sensation in chest frequently, palpitation, nervousness. Pls guide.
Hi, I am a 17 year old boy. May I know. Why my knee pains. Every evening. Even if I have not got any injury. please reply me. As soon as possible! thank you.
May right knee feel pain. Visit a doctor. Also done mri. Doctor told ligament is very thin and weak. He suggest only a sachet collaflex pro. I do not walk on staircase. Please suggest.
I am. Suffering from pcod since 2 years I take metformin about 22 months but since two months my blood sugar is getting low then I stop metformin my whole body is shivering and heart beating increasing never before has been happened me 2 days before my both bp. And sugar was low den doctor admitted me but jus gv only saline 2 bottles I do today sugar fasting it show 91.7 and hba1c 5.2 what shall I do I am. So tensed please suggest me any medicine so that my sugar level will be ok.
My father went through a test B.M.D[DEXA] [LUMBER SPINE], his LUMBER spine T-Score is -2.3, Result is OSTEOPENIA, His Vitamin D test (Method: CLIA, SAMPLE: Serum) score is 39.40. His age is 77, He is also a diabetic patient since 20 years. So please advise me treatment for his problem .
Hi, I get pain in my knees whenever I sit folding the knees, same case is with my fingers. I am 30 yrs old height- 5.1" and weight is - 47 kg. Is it arthritis and how can I get rid of this problem. There are frequent changes also in my mood. Unwanted thoughts come in mind. I am unable to concentrate on anything. What can be the possible solution ( in ayurved, home or meditation) for all these problems
I am a 33 year old Male. Still unmarried I masturbate daily from almost 17 years. I have been addicted to this habit how would I come over this. Will this effect my marriage life. If at all I get married.
I am a 62 yr female I have diabetes since past several yrs my sugar level is 146fasting and crosses 200 if I have even a small quantity of rice (which I like v much) I have been takin 1tablet galvus/met 50/500daily since last 2yrs but I am not able to control sugar effectively. Hopin for a solution thanx.
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.