Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Purnima Bajpai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima BajpaiYour feedback matters!
I have done USG pelvis and I have been diagnosed by uterine fibroid which is approx 3 cm. Will I be able to conceive in future. Also is there a way to get this fibroid dissolved.
Hi, My period was due on 26th April 2018 and I missed my period with light bleeding here and there. I took a pregnancy test which was negative. My urge to pee has increased and i am more thirst. Little dizziness is also their. Can I be pregnant.
I am 27 year girl and I want to ask about between period bleeding. From 3-4 months there was a bleeding between periods occurred in 3 times. And it doesn't smell like period. Also I felt like shape of my cervix is changed to irregular from a circular. Can I get know why this type of bleeding occurs? What will be the causes behind it? And I think this bleeding is occurring in vagina itself. Does it lead any serious issue? Can it be treated and cured? Would it harm to my reproductive system? Please help me with this.
Hi, I am 9 week expectant, my BP is high from past few days ~ 140/120. Does this range of high bp affects baby? Please advise.
Is it possible for a pregnant (doubt) lady to have regular periods for 3 times in 13 weeks after getting intimate? Or it means that she is not pregnant? No other signs of pregnancy visible like Dizziness, Vomiting (once after 2 months of intimation), fatigue, Tenderness/ Pain of Breasts etc. Home made pregnancy test (Sugar Test and Baking Soda Test Showed Negative Response). please Help.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rates as they can be good in bed even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. To understand this change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this? Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies to the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
1. Check your family medical history - Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
2. Check your testosterone levels proactively - Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
3. Eliminate artificial sweeteners - Sugar may not be our strongest friend but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea/coffee/diet soda but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
4. Keep a check on your alcohol consumption - It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say good bye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on but also impair your libido. The key here is just moderation.
5. Get a lot of sleep - A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep lesser than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!