Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Puneet Saini
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet SainiYour feedback matters!
My question is, what should I do for my pimples and my oily skin? And I always feel dehydrated is there is any critical diseases?
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1.Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.
Related Tip: Is it OKAY to Masturbate When You Have a Regular Sexual Partner??