Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puja Kumar MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am software engineer hence have sitting work and my weight has increased to 96, kindly help me with a good diet plan to lose weight.
I see lot of articles on net on reducing weight and loosing belly. But it is very confusing when you see lot of suggestions. Can some doctor give me simple diet plan which helps in reducing belly fat and weight loss?
In my head back side some pains arises sometimes and also in my heart I feel some pain What should I do?
I have grey hairs and I want to know how to hide them, and the best dye I can use. Which won't harm my hairs.
I am 18 years old. I have a problem of pimples from last 1 year. I am using a cream but it is not helping me.
Sir I am saiteja I am feeling Uncomfortable while participating in sex because my penis length is just 10 cms so I am feeling bad with that sir please give a valuable suggestion for me.
Sir, I am sapna my age is 30 years, weight is 80 kg & height is 5.4. I am regularly going gym from last 2 months to reduce weight. Please suggest me that to take medicine like no fat is really helpful to reduce weight without any side effect.
My age is 23 yr. And last 1 years I lost my hair. Plzz tell. And help me. I ask which medicine and oil shampoo I use? And what is the reason lost of hair?
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.