Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ps Narayan
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ps NarayanYour feedback matters!
My son was born in 19-nov-2010, now he is supposed to have mmr and dpt (or dapt) injection. May you please suggest the right place to get the vaccination done and the actual branded name of the injection. Any precautions we should do in advance? - I fear to approach to any random doctor as those demands hefty fee and my suggest expensive vaccination, and not sure whether they are saying right. My wife suffering from gallbladder problem on her abdominals, I would like to get the ultrasound for abdominals, any appropriate suggestions on that part?
My son is 5 yrs old.He is having adenoid problem and also taunsil. Doctor asked me to give AZIBACT LR (200mg) 5 ml once a week.She also gave L Months Kid tablet daily.Metaspray has been given for nose block.Can I continue this.Will there be any side effects because of these medicines.I took Homeo treatment for 1 yr.But no improvement. Ur suggestion pls.
My baby is 1 month nd 26 days old he is suffering from cough nd cold I contact Dr. He prescribed KEFLOR drop for 3 times a day so now he doing potty in 4-5 times a day and many times he do potty immediately after breastfeeding so it is normal? Please I am confuse so give right advice as soon as possible.
Sir/Mam my kid (boy) we never denied him what he asks. He always says I'm feared. why like that. He will be very free at home but in new place or person he will not go to them he says I'm feared. why now he is 5 years old. Pl.
My girl is 1 years 9 months old. Still she can't stand herself. Can't talk. Though she response whenever we ask something or call her only by "hoon" Sometimes sings songs. She was admitted in NICU at the time of birth due to low glucose levels. Her pediatrician suggested an MRI of brain. Where should we go for treatment? Are we getting late and creating difficulties not doing MRI? Within what time MRI should be done?
Parents sometimes tend to neglect their children due to various reasons. However, this negligence influences the children severely. It can affect the development, personality, relationship traits of the children. Every child needs care and love. Parents are naturally the closest people in a child’s world. Negligence from the closest people can lead to destructive character traits in their personality.
1. Attachment problems: One of the primary and direct effects of parental negligence towards children can lead children to be less attached with family. If a child does not get the warmth and care from parents, he automatically detaches from the family bonding and even does not develop the love and compassionate feelings for the family. This pattern hardly changes over time, and it can even lead to problematic relationship of the child in the future. The child may not be able to be close to his own children later.
2. Brain development: Children are tender and sensitive, just like floral buds. Every stimulus has an action. For instance, a child who is affected by malnutrition suffers from weak neural cells. This can be a reason behind weak brain functions. The basic pillars of brain processes, that is, thinking and logical thinking, everything is affected due to parental negligence. It may lead to low level of self-confidence, depression, frustration, anxiety and stress, troubled thoughts and emotional distortions.
Signs of parental negligence in children
2. Disrupted Sleep
3. Withdrawal from family bonding
4. Aggressive attitude
5. Bed wetting
6. Missing out school
7. Obsessive traits in behavioural patterns
9. Sudden change in attitude and behaviours
Every child seeks complete attention and love of his or her parents. However, parents may neglect them due to work stress, social obligations, personal problems and other such reasons. But parents should be considerate about the developmental barriers that could be posed due to this type of negligence. Some children also show eating habit changes, abusive attitude, violence or sometimes even plunge into complete isolation. While children require free scope to let their emotional and mental development boost with social activities, neglected children can withdraw themselves from social activities.
This means no friends, no social activity in life. This is a major reason for depression, suicidal attempts, deformed thought processes and misled lifestyle. As a parent, you can offer your optimum care and affection to your child to avoid such mental distortions, which can be avoided with love and warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I have 1 year and 4 month old child suffering form dysentery problem. Which food you prefer for him.Please suggest.
1) focus on eating whole grains & cereals, legumes, fresh fruits and vegetables. 2) go for foods providing plenty of protein, calcium & iron.
3) traditionally, breast feeding moms are given a lots of dry fruits, ghee & sugar. These high calory foods were meant to supplement the khichdi diet that moms traditionally follow after birth.
4) try dry fruits without ghee & sugar by putting them in your dalia. This way you will not be loaded with high calories.