Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyavrat Soni
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Priyavrat SoniYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my tooth on the right corner of upper jaw, since 4 days. I need to know why is this happening. I didn't have cavities.
On the last left side of my mouth, one new teeth is coming, due to which I am getting pain in the gum and in its peripheral area. Kindly suggest me the remedy.
I am a 35 years old male, I suffered bad smell my mouth last 6 months, whether cool & rain season this smell is came, what I should do?
When im brushing or when im eating an apple or gova or some fruit my teeth gets blood immediately it is happening for 3 months and my mouth is also getting bed smell brushing after a few hours can you suggest me something I used to brush at 5 o clock in the early morning and then after that at 10 o clock or 11 o clock it gets bad smell.
Sensitivity of the teeth can be because of multiple reasons:
1) Too hard brushing or brushing your teeth with a hard brush can wear off the proctective layer of your teeth called the enamel which can lead to sensitivity.
2) Rubbing of acidic food , baking soda etc can wear off the enamel.
3) Drinking Aerated drinks on regular basis.
4) Conditions like hard clenching or bruxism
Hi, I am 19yrs old and I am suffering from severe mouth ulcers since past 2years, the ulcers will be there for continuous period like 2-3weeks. Suggest me any medicine or just say what is the diesease.
My teeth colour is light yellow. How can I make them white. I tried many toothpastes but didn't workout. Suggest me a good way to do it. And also if I brush in hot water will the yellowness increase or decrease or it doesn't have any effect? pls tell me. Thank you:):
Hello everyone. I'm actually suffering with dry mouth from so many months now. I'm actually done with diabetes test, vitamin c tablets, electrolyte test, intravenous fluids. Nothing worked and fine with diabetes and electrolyte test. My doctor suggested me Betadine povidone iodine 2% gargle mouth wash. Please tell me how to use it. Can I use it night after brushing my teeth? Will it wear my teeth if I brushed 30 minutes later after using it?
- Cells are what start the healing process in our bodies, and as tooth enamel consists of 90 percent minerals, there aren’t many proteins and cells there. it is said that base of the roots of our teeth we have cells that can provide a certain amount of repair, but not up in the crowns.
- This leaves a large section of teeth's surface area highly sensitive to the environment to what we breathe and what we eat and drink.