Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prince NigumYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from acne. I consulted a skin specialist and followed the medicines that he prescribed but it was of no use. Still it has not reduced.
Sir I want 2 increase my skin tone sir, I used so many costomatics bt I didn't get any changes in face, while I use that at that time my skin tone is good other wise it looking oily.
Hi. My husband has very dark skin n one of his friend told him to use cosmelite cream is it good or is there any other good cream he can use.
I am suffering from acne and scars, my skin get dry as well as oily. I can't understand how can I treat them. Suggest me remedies regarding.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures, such as scar excision to non invasive procedures like cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and the cause for dissatisfaction:
- Functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- Patient's expectations
- Location of the scar
- Quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons, such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an overproduction of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
- Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
- Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.