Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from right shoulder pain from which iam unable to move and do day to day attendence to my needs. Kindly advise.
My neck pains when I raise or bow my head please someone suggest. I have gone to more than 16 doctors of various specialists but no luck.
There's a lot of swelling in my left knee (after vigorous running & badminton). There's a little pain & discomfort in walking. Please advise.
My left knee is paining. I had a fall frm bike 1.5 years back. Now it pains wen m either sitting on ground or on chair. Wen I straighten it makes take sound. It used to pain alot especially in the evenings. Den I started wid vitamin d3 tablets and its considerably fine. Bt still pains.
I have back pain and it hurts most of the time. Can't sit for longer duration. I mostly do night shifts, so it is causing much discomfort. Can you please help me.
Dear Sir. I am karthik. Some times I am getting right hand shoulder pain. Why I am getting that pain. Please tell me some solution. Thank you.
Hi Doctor I am 27 years old have chest pain left side with left hand, shoulder n back since 2 months breathing problem sometime & weakness with shaking whole body. Did 2 ecg, blood test normal. Chest x Ray normal. Don't know what's going on. Please advise what to do ?
I have headache, Cold, legs pain, backpain, I get pain in stomach sometimes and also pain in body. Can you esclavate my problem?
Hello doctor, my father age 77 years, last one month thay suffer a knee pain, sugar control. Last 30 year sugar patient. Please solution. Thanking you.
From last 15 days I feeling a pain in my back bt only at morning time when I wake up. But after some time this is gone but again next morning same pain this pain is increasing day by day.
Before three years back I was chiving tobacco. At present my mouth is not open much big. It'd became very little. It's create problems to me. Sir/Madam give me solutions?
Hi doctor, I'm 19 year old female. But this is for my 19 year old male friend. He was in love with his class mate. They loved each other well. But recently, her marriage was fixed by her parents with another guy. Now both of them are compelled to separate. But he is always thinking of her and his exams got interrupted. He is in such a way and so depressed every time. Doctor, how can I advise him or how can I bring him back?
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache