Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preetinder BediYour feedback matters!
I already conceive pregnancy but after 40 days until my last period days my urgent work at my village, so I want to journey by train upto 300 kms. Please suggest About this care.
What is the accuracy to test with pregnancy kit? Does it show perfect result if we do test it in early morning?
I have been married for 1 year and 5 months now. We have been trying to conceive for last 2 months. My period is due on 3rd July. Usually, my stomach starts to hurt 2,3 days prior to my date. However, this time its been 10 days that I am experiencing an unusual pain in lower abdomen . My lower abdomen feels very heavy and I also feel a kind of pressure or thrust (which worsens as the day progresses). What could be the possible reasons for the condition ?
I and my gf want to do oral sex. What precautions should we take to avoid pregnancy. Pls say in detail.
Madam, I am 34 years old and my last periods was on 20.06.2017 and today is already 24.07.2017 and my normal monthly cycle is every month early periods by 7 or 5 days but this time I was taking CALCIUM TABLETS - EZORB FORTE and I am having acidity problem for which I had taken prescribed medicines for 10 (from 27.06.2017 to 6.07.2017). Kindly let me know whether the delay of my periods is due to these calcium and other medications.
I have a girlfriend and her age is 19. We had sex so many times. At the first we were having sex, I did’t feel of her vaginal layer. She said that she lost it because of cycling. Is there any possibilities for that to loose vaginal layer by cycling frequently?
I have a baby son with 1 year 4 month of age. Now i am 4 month pregnant. Is there any problem to breast feeding to my son.
She had unprotected sex with her bf wht is the chance of getting pregnant if his bf had not release sperms and they had done sex after 10 days of periods.
We have been in a loyal relationship for the past 4 years. My gf wants to have sex now. But when we are together she is afraid of the pain. What to do?
I am planing for pregnancy can I use green tea 2 cups a day and 1 hour walk daly buz my weight is 75 and my age is 21.
Hi doctor. I am 22+. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 20 and 21 july. I had my last periods on 22 june. and now of this month my periods should start on before 22 july or on the exactly 22nd july. But till now I'm missing it. Don't know what to do. please advice?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife is 31 years old n 15 weeks 3 days pregnant. Recently we did ultrasound and it was found that her" placenta is anteriorly placed with lower pole abutting the internal os. Kindly advice do'd & dont's.
Uterine cancer of cancer of the uterus is a fairly common type of cancer. In fact, this is the fourth most common type of cancer to affect women. This type of cancer is usually diagnosed in its early stages and hence can be easily treated. However, did you know that this type of cancer can be prevented? This is primarily because most cases of uterine cancer are caused by an increased amount of estrogen as compared to progestin. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Birth control pills: The regular use of birth control pills for at least a year is believed to reduce the risk of uterine cancer by at least 50%. The longer these contraceptives are used for, the more effective they are. The protection provided by them lasts for 15 years after their use has been discontinued.
- Reduce weight: Being overweight not only increases the risk of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure but can also increase a woman’s risk of suffering from uterine cancer. This is because fat cells produce estrogen that further dis-balances the estrogen to progestin ratio. Reducing weight can thus help lower the estrogen levels in the body and prevent cancer. To lose weight, one must keep a strict control over portion sizes, eat nutritious food and exercise regularly.
- Use an IUD: Some methods of contraception not only prevent unwanted pregnancy but also reduce the risk of uterine cancer. Many IUDs or Intrauterine Devices contain progestin. This helps balance the estrogen and progestin levels in the body. Additionally, it also reduces the risk of hyperplasia. This is a condition marked by the abnormal thickening of the lining of the uterus. In many cases, this condition is a precursor to uterine cancer.
- Question Your Family: Genetics can also influence the risk of developing uterine cancer. For example, people carrying the gene responsible for Lynch Syndrome or hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer have a much higher risk of uterine cancer as compared to others. Thus, if you know of family members who have suffered or are suffering from uterine or colon cancer, it is a good idea to undergo genetic testing.
- Broccoli - A super food: Some foods can also help strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of uterine cancer. Broccoli is one such vegetable. This is known as a super food that can prevent cancer. The best way to eat broccoli is by steaming it. This has the higher amounts of glucosinolate as compared to fried or boiled broccoli. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
I am a breast cancer patient. I have completed the treatment on 31.5. 2014. Follow -up check up going on. Please suggest the exercise. I have also plan a walking just 20 minutes daily or two days once. Please tell me.
I am age of 30 my wife is 23 she is suffering with irregular periods (3months minimum, we consult doctor do all harmone tests, like thyroid fsh, lh like get positive result. Give me a guide for when egg will be release in this condiation, for pregnency. Sir give me the guidence for this problem.
I want to know if loette (med I take for pcos) is an effective contraceptive when used along with condom. How to have safest sex with no chance of conceiving. What are the safe days to have sex after starting loette. How to have the medicine as all pills are same white colour. Can we start from middle of a week and then go back to the 1st few pills after the end. Also I tool 2 unwanted 72 out of fright when I had sex for 1st time. What can be the effect of it later on my periods that itself is always irregular. When can I take a pregnancy test and get a result properly as I has the intercourse on 20th june. Please say in date as my periods are never to be trusted.
Dark Chocolate May Boost Athletic Performance.
A flavanol in the cocoa bean and in dark chocolate called epicatechin increases the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to dilate and reduces oxygen consumption, which experts say can help athletes to maintain their pace for longer. In this study, cyclists either consumed a daily allotment of dark chocolate that was rich in flavanols or white chocolate. After two weeks, the cyclists performed a series of cycling exercise tests. The researchers found that the riders who ate dark chocolate used less oxygen when cycling at a moderate pace than to those who given white chocolate and they also traveled further in a two-minute flat-out time trial.