Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PreetiYour feedback matters!
I have pcod. Periods has stopped since 9 months. Want to pregnant but how can it be possible?please let me know
Hi doctor, I have 1 problem called pcos. I want to know how it will impact on married life since I am planning to get married? also I want to know what all complications will be there. Is there are any other disease that are related to this problem like ovarian cancer or diabetes? Dr. Put me on 6 months medication (tablet name: dronis30. So after medication I will be totally cured or I have to take any other treatment. Please reply. Thanks.
I am 31 years old, married 9 month before recently I have problem after having sex, penis top skin get cracked type wound, and inside some red rashes found.
Can copper t cause infection if one does not maintain physical relationship for a long time. Does it get covered by Human flesh.
M 33 weeks pregnant n my doc told me that baby head is not fixed in pelvic bone yet and is up free floating but in head down position. Also umbilical cord is wrapped around baby neck twice. Is there any risk to baby. Also I want to ask what are the chances of normal delivery as it is my first baby.
Today we are going to share you details by which you can learn how we invite disease to our self and how we help us in not getting to the diseases. Our immunity power is helps us in the stage of disease and if we have good immunity power it can help us getting rid of diseases as soon as possible even without taking medicines.
Dr R.K Aggarwal says that we unknowingly or unknowingly invite diseases to us which could be by what we eat, take breath, drink water that’s what all we eat there not always all things are good for our body there always is waste materials in those. Well if our body has good immunity power it could help us in being healthy but if immunity power is not good it can cause diseases.
Dr. R K Aggarwal also discusses how having antibiotic or any disease would never help us in situation of urine infection or any related problems.
It will also be discussed why we should not go for operational treatment is not good for our body and why we should ignore operational treatments. How we eat much more than our lever digest so we much keep down what we eat. Whatever we eat should make it half to it.
Aphthae in our mouth is caused because of bad lever and problem in our stomach, Kidney stones will also be discussed. Cleansing our stomach will help us rescue us from it.
20 years of our research has helped us removing kidney stones through homeopathic medicines and that could help kidney stones to go out through urine. We should not fear from diseases some people get feared only by hearing names of diseases. Increase in ESR will also be discussed briefly.
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I want to have a baby. But my wife is not getting pregnant.we are trying a lot but no result, so what to do.
5 Alarming reasons you must visit your gynaecologist
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Me n my wife are trying to hav a baby. So I have question that is. Can I hav sex with my partner while she is being periods?
Mere wife ki pregnancy Rokna hai. Abhi wo 45 days se pregnant hai. Sex kiya tha 9 July 2016 tabse usko periods nhi aye. To hame ye bacha nhi chahiye. Hum kya Kare. Konsi medicine le.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.
How Much Should I Weigh For My Height and Age?
One of the most common questions we have received in our email inbox is 'how much should I weigh?' In this article, we will explain 4 common methods to help you work this out.
To determine how much you should weigh (your ideal body weight) several factors should be considered, including age, muscle-fat ratio, height, sex, and bone density.
Some health professionals suggest that calculating your Body Mass Index (BMI) is the best way to decide whether your body weight is ideal. Others say that BMI is inaccurate as it does not account for muscle mass and that waist-hip ratio is a better method.
All is calculated and depends on as per your height and age. Below is a chart which describes you or solve your confusion or doubts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I want to do bikini waxing but it's more painful. I prepare the wax in home itself but it's becoming messy can I buy from stores is it safe?
Hello doctor im suffering hormone imbalance. And im not getting my periods regularly.Nw I got my periods before 2 months still now I did get my periods doctor how to get my periods now? And is there any problem to preganancy? Help me doctor
Hi sir, I have done laproscopy operation drilling of ovarian cyst on September 21st. I'm trying to conceive and I want to know is when will I get my next cycle. My last cycle was on 10 of September. Will my cycle will be regular after this operation. And within how many months i will get conceive.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry, but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food is the reason behind it being called as 'unhealthy'. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals, juices, health drinks, pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are
- Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices: Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
- Eat more complex carbohydrates: Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
- Restrict salt intake: Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
- Exercise: Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
- Limit processed food intake: Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.