Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Doctor . i am constantly loosing my hairs. i am using patanjali shampoo. what should i do to stop my hairfall?
Sir I am suffering from swelling of right thyroid gland, parathyroid gland and some part of right cheek near to the ear from last 4 to 5 years. I took treatments from ENT specialist and they had given some steroids containing medicines. But it couldn't stop it. They had diagnosed it as kimura's disease. Sir I have problems of right testicle gland. It swelled and normally larger than left one. Sir I have bad habit of masturbation... Should there relation between these two problems? What are you refer to me and what are the remedies?
My baby is still suffering from fever due to urinary track infection. He is having antibiotic (moxclav 228. 5 mg)and paracetamol (fepanil 125). I'm giving those medicines as per the doctor said. But fever is still coming frequently .plz help me.
I am 21 years old, what should I do to increase my weight? too much of skinny body has been experienced from childhood.
Hi Doctor, I am 21 years old boy I am concerned about my health I do not want any problem in future like joint pain, diabetes, heart problem etc. What routine should I follow in terms of food and exercise to avoid these things.
I am 34 year male, my ultrasonography report show gall bladder- gall bladder is pathologically distended. Wall is diffusely thick & edematous. Calculi (at least 2 in number: size 9 m. M to 10 m. M. And my liver is moderate diffuse homogeneous fatty change in liver. Now what is procedure of solution that problem?
I am 18 years old my semen come out while toilet (2 no.) 3-4 drops come everyday. Does I am not able to gain weight because of these. And please tell me side effect of this on body and physical health I am non alcoholic and a occasional smoker. Plzz help me out.
I am suffering from arthritis. And facing daily swelling in whole body from many days. Pls suggest me diet to control my swelling and joint pain. Pls help.
Sir iam a student irritated with my friend without any cause and angry with him please tell me the reason.
My age is 26 I have a digestive problem I have to go to toilet 2 to 3 times a day my weight is 75 kg I have some fat on my tummy I want to reduce my weight but I coudnot get time ffor gym or exercise suggest me some tips.
How I can loose my weight I feel bad in front of people Please Help me By giving the right solution for it?
I have a problem with mouth ulcer. It will come twice a month. How to recover this one. I will very pain. Unable to eat or drink anything. Help me some recommend food to solve this and also future.
My age is 63 years. Daily I am doing one hour walk and one hour yoga. This seems to be high resulting in hungry. My online coach for diabetes insist for this to reach BMI of 22.5 .is this exercise correct for my age.
I am 25 yeae old my fat increase day by day which type diet you suggest and my face always oily which type medicine I take.
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
Hi Sir, I am married since 4 years. After marriage I put on weight around 30 kg now I started gym and dieting what else I should do?
Sunscreen can protect your skin against skin cancer and premature aging. However, it is not as effective unless it's applied correctly. Follow these tips when applying sunscreen:
Choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher, is water resistant, and provides broad-spectrum coverage, which means it protects you from UVA and UVB rays. Follow these helpful tips when selecting a sunscreen.
Apply sunscreen generously before going outdoors. It takes approximately 15 minutes for your skin to absorb the sunscreen and protect you. If you wait until you are in the sun to apply sunscreen, your skin is unprotected and can burn.
Use enough sunscreen. Most adults need at least one ounce of sunscreen, about the amount you can hold in your palm, to fully cover all exposed areas of your body. Rub the sunscreen thoroughly into your skin.
Apply sunscreen to all bare skin. Remember your neck, face, ears, tops of your feet and legs. For hard to reach areas like your back, ask someone to help you or use a spray sunscreen. If you have thinning hair, either apply sunscreen to your scalp or wear a wide brimmed hat. To protect your lips, apply a lip balm with a SPF of at least 15.
Reapply sunscreen at least every two hours to remain protected, or immediately after swimming or excessively sweating. People who get sunburned usually didn't use enough sunscreen, didn't reapply it after being in the sun, or used an expired product. Your skin is exposed to the sun's harmful UV rays every time you go outside, even on cloudy days and in the winter. So whether you are on vacation or taking a brisk fall walk in your neighborhood, remember to use sunscreen.