Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PreethiYour feedback matters!
My shoulder got hurt on an accident.No fracture found.But i am feeling pain in my shoulder while moving my hand upward,sidewise movement & specially when moving backward & putting on clothes.More specially,it is difficult to lift my arm while getting up from my bed early morning. Doctor(ortho) advised me to take fluproxy(100),thrice a day for 30 days & transneuro-m,one daily at bed time & an ointment,volitra for use.Please advise me.
Ref. Dr. P nagaraj article on back pain-- If one has slight slip disc, is it advisable to do the 3 or any of the exercises given by him here in this adjacent article?
I had very slight knee pain and my knee used to lock when fully bent. I consulted and orthopedic and he suggested MRI scan of right knee. In the MRI, it was detected that there is minimal effusion in right knee and there is degenerative signal (grade 2) in posterior limb of medial meniscus. The doctor suggested to go for surgery if it aches more or worsen which I do not want to. Is there any alternative to surgery and if surgery is at all required in my case.
I am feeling very depressed and I have back pain. I request you to provide some pills and please provide pills for my head pain it's paining a lot.
My Wife is facing back pain . Could not walk or stand for long time. She delivered baby one year back , and its cesarian. Is this critical and no need to worry ?
Hii I am 33 years old my daily job is to stand n do the work for 12 hours a day. At the end of the day my legs pains alot chronic pains in my legs n body. Can you advice me what to do please indeed your sugestn truly. Thanx.
I am suffering continue pain on the lower portion of left leg though I am a uric acid patient. What should I do?
I have lot of back pain when I ride bike. I am software engineer so my job is only sitting ahead laptop. Can someone help please?
Hi, I am rahul das I am asking for my mom she was 55 years old. She have some back pain issue. She used some pain relief spray like volini. But didn't get any relif. What should I do now? (Sorry for bad english)
My mother in very bad condition. Unki read ki haddi m pain shuru ho kar saare jodo m dard hota h puri i raat. Please give me solution
I am 39 years old Female, I have unbearable ankle pain from last two month and not an injury in past, I have taken some painkiller and also checked-up for blood report but no negativity in that report , what cause is it ?
I am 55 female suffering from degenerative lumbar disc disease due to traumatic injury and take pregbalin 75 mg and wear lumbar brace I am diabetic what are the complications that might ensue regarding due to diabetes please reply doctor. Thanks for your time.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.