Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveena SarafYour feedback matters!
Am 29 years old women who is a mother of 8 years boy. I have gone through six abortions by misoprostol pills. When am newly married and mother of new born am not DAT much aware of pregnancy which leads to abortion. But now though we took so many safety precautions I have undergone these many abortions. We don't need a second baby n we both not ready for family planning operation. What to do n is their any side effects will their affect me in future or now. Thank you.
I am female with less weight and less chest. I wanna improve both. So could you please help me out with some tablets for that or any special food?
My wife is 26 week pregnant. Her 75g glucose tolerant test result is 133. Dr. Said it's border line. It should be below 140. 5.5 kg weight increased in last 2 month (5th & 6th month of pregnancy ). Dr. Prescribed BGR-34 for precaution for Gestational diabetes Is BGR-34 safe in pregnancy? Can blood glucose level control through diet without taking medicine? 140-199 is prediabetes. Is level above 140 considered as a Gestational diabetes?
I am 19 years old. I am using menstrual cup (shecup) from this month, I have some doubts regarding this product:- 1. Can it get stuck inside my vagina cause I had similar kind of feeling today wile removing it? 2. Can it cause any yeast infection? I have been suffering from fungal infection on my inner thigh area & on medicines 3. What is toxic shock syndrome, how is it related with menstrual cup and how to avoid it? I am really worried to use it. Please clear my doubts. Thank you.
How many days are safe after the period is over? My girl friend was bleeding nearly 8 days. In the next day after period we have unprotected sex. Can she be pregnant? How many percentage of chances of getting pregnant.
Hi, I am having irregular periods from many years, now I got married and its almost 1 year and 4 months we are having sex without precautions, but I am not getting pregnant, I do not ovulate regularly, I am undergoing follicle study since last 5 months, in which only 2 cycle I got dominant follicle. I want to know that can I get pregnant or not, if I can get pregnant that what should I need to do. My doctor giving me progynova 2 mg tablets for ovulation.
I am having small granules scattered in my vagina. they appear like pimples inside and on the outer walls. I dont want to undergo any surgery since it has just appear kindly suggest some medicine to get rid at initial stage. Thank you.
I am having librax, pankreiflat, and pantocid dsr fr about 2 weeks. My periods is delayed for about 8 days. Can this medicines be the reason for delaying of periods?
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.
सर्दियों के मौसम में में खांसी व मोटापे से बचने के लिए निम्न लिखित पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें;-
ये आपको प्रोटीन, विटामिन्स, मिनरल्स के साथ साथ रेशा भी देते हैं तथा इनको खाने से अधिक समय तक पेट भरे रहने का एहसास भी होता है। ये मेटाबोलिज्म को तेज़ करके शरीर को गरम रखते हैं एवं मोटापा कम करते हैं ।
2. अदरक, लहसुन, दालचीनी, हल्दी व लौंग:-
अदरक व अजवाइन के साथ उबला हुआ पानी पीने से न सिर्फ जुकाम खांसी में लाभ मिलता है बल्कि इनके औषधीय गुणों के कारण शरीर में सूजन भी कम होती है एवं मोटापे को कम करने में भी मदत मिलती है।कुछ शोध के अनुसार अदरक में उन एन्जाइम्स को बढ़ाने का गुण है जो जो लिवर को खून साफ़ करने में सहायता करते हैं और यही गुण अदरक को एक गुणकारक घरेलु औषधि बनाते हैं जो रोग प्रतिरोधक शमता बढ़ाती है । यूँ तो कच्ची अदरक ज़्यादा गुणकारी होती है पर इसके तीव्र स्वाद की वजह से इसे सौंठ के रूप में या भोजन और चाय में डालकर भी लिया जा सकता है।
3.बादाम,अखरोट, और अलसी के बीज:-
प्रातः काल में लेने से शरीर को एसेंशियल फैटी एसिड्स (अच्छी वसा) तथा मैग्नीशियम एवं विटामिन E मिलता है जो स्वस्थ्य के लिए कई तरह से लाभदायक हैं ।
4. गर्म पेय :-
टमाटर, मकई या सब्जी का गर्म सूप, अदरक की चाय, कहवा ,इत्यादि न सिर्फ मेटाबोलिज्म को बूस्ट करते हैं बल्कि विटामिन व एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स का भी खजाना हैं ।
ये एक शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सिडेंट है और इसे में मजबूत एंटीवायरल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण हैं। हरी चाय के एक दिन में लगभग दो से तीन कप पीने से प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली मजबूत रहती है। हरी चाय में उपस्थित एंटीऑक्सीडेंट सर्दियों के दौरान ठंड और फ्लू के खिलाफ लड़ने में मदद करते हैं।
इसमे उपस्थित बीटा कैरोटीन (विटामिन A का प्रिकर्सर्) की वजह से ये ठण्ड में शरीर की रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढाकर इन्फेक्शंस और फ्लू से बचाती है।इतना ही नहीं इसमें उपस्थित रेशा इसे एक बेहतरीन सलाद बनाता है जो वजन कम करने में भी सहायक है ।
7.मुशरूम्स को भी इम्युनिटी बूस्टर्स के रूप में जाना जाता है। ये बहुत ही पौष्टिक एवं प्रोटीन युक्त होते हैं।
8.मोसम्बी, नारंगी,अमरुद जैसे फल:-
ये फल प्रकृति ने ठण्ड में इसी लिए प्रदान किये हैं ताकि इनमे उपस्थित विटामिन Cशरीर को इम्युनिटी प्रदान कर सके और शरीर को सर्दी जुकाम से बचा सके ।
नोट :- कुछ लोगों को उपरोक्त फलों से एलर्जी भी हो सकती है अतः वे इन फलों का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें।
9.दही एक महत्वपूर्ण प्रोबायोटिक है जो आमाशय के डाइजेशन की शक्ति को सुधारती है साथ ही प्रोटीन से भरपूर दही स्वस्थ्य वर्धक है .
नोट:- अस्थमा के कुछ मरीज़ों मेंठण्ड के मौसम में दही लेने से नुक्सान होने के लक्षण सामने आते हैं अतः वे दही का प्रयोग चिकित्सक एवं आहार विशेषज्ञ के परामर्श से ही करें ।
10.शहद पर हुए अनेक शोधों से पता चलता है क़ि एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट्स व एन्जाइम्स से भरपूर यह गुणकारी रस अगर उचित मात्रा में (१ चम्मच ) कुनकुने पानी के साथ लिया जाये तो मोटापे को कम करता है साथ में ठण्ड व ज़ुकाम से भी बचाता है ।
उपरोक्त खाद्य पदार्थों को अपनी डाइट में शामिल करें और ठण्ड का भरपूर मज़ा लें।
We had sex a month back and I used condom as well. By mistake I did wrong penetration which means I put it in the wrong portion of uterus. We went to gynacs as she was bleeding for 2 days and she told is that there is no chance of getting pregnant but still she is worried as she dint got in periods when last week was due for her. So why is it so.
Hello doctor, I have met a gynocogist by last monday. Dr. find small cyst on my right overy. She was suggested to eat medroxyprogesterone acetate. Bt I am still not getting my period. please help me.
I'm a 25 years old woman. Going to get married in March. I'm born with uterus malformation. They call it uterus didelphys or uterus bicornis bicollis or bicornuate uterus or whatsoever I had my hysteroscopy done for hematometra in right horn at age 14. My father had confirmed with doctors that this condition of me wouldn't cause any issue in my future. But then as my marriage is fixed and is due to happen in next few months, I would like to make sure this wouldn't impact my sexual life or the pregnancy. Can you kindly provide your advice on would this cause any impact to my marriage life or how can I overcome the problem if there would be any because of my condition.
Hi I am 23 years old and newly MARRIED meri MARRIED ko 7 month hue but ab tak m pregnant nahi huie doctor mne yaha par ek doctor ko bataie ounhone medicines bhi diye but kuch bhi nahi hua what should I do now?
I'm 26 year old, I wanted to know is it necessary to get hiv when a person had multiple sex partners and had unprotected sex.
Do you have vague memories of your childhood where your mother used to run behind you with a glass of milk and a few almonds soaked in it? You might have cribbed about them, but all this while you might not have been aware that you were running away from one of the most powerful house of essential minerals. Such is the health benefits of almonds that it has its own fan following across the globe. It is a boon and a blessing for your well-being. Let us have an overview of it.
Health benefits Of almond oil
The health benefits are not just limited to the nuts. Almond oil too can supply a massive amount of benefits when included in our diet regularly. Though a bit expensive, a regular intake can keep many of the complications at bay. Here’s why:
- Controls heart ailments: Almond oil is enriched with monounsaturated fatty acids. They boost the health of your heart and can curb cardiovascular diseases. A regular intake can reduce the chance of a stroke by a large margin.
- Regulates blood pressure and controls cholesterol level: Almond oil regulates blood pressure and can help in maintaining the cholesterol levels of your body. In many countries, almond oil is slowly changing the culinary landscape and the way we use the food ingredients.
- Strengthens nervous system: Almond oil is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids and also contains a robust measure of potassium. They nourish your nervous system and directly boost your memory. You can mix a few drops of almond oil to a glass of milk before you hit the bed for the best results.
- Helps in bone development: Almonds are a great source of vitamin D, calcium and potassium. Needless to say, this can be very beneficial for strengthening your bones. Simply massage few drops of almond oil to your bones and joints and in many cases, you can get rid of arthritis.
- Relieves stress and pain: Almond oil also has therapeutic properties, and can help in easing the pain and stress from strained muscles. You can heat a few tablespoons of almond oil and can directly massage into the affected area once it becomes warm. Doing this regularly can increase the strength of your muscles and can be a great muscle relaxant too.
- Can promote the health of nails: Brittle nails are one of the common problems that everyone faces. Almond oil can take care of this trouble easily. For healthy and strong nails, massage them with a few drops of almond oil daily. They have a strong presence of potassium and zinc and they, in turn, hydrate your nails and keep them strong and healthy.
Some other benefits of almond oil are
- It controls heart diseases
- It reduces the chances of stroke
- It regulates the blood pressure
- It gives strength to the nervous system
- It will help in bone development
- It promotes the growth of nails
- It promotes the health of nails
- It increases the memory power
- It gives strengths to brain tissue
Apart from the abovementioned benefits, Almonds are useful in a number of ways, they improve your memory power, improves hair growth, is good for your brain tissues. Almonds are a powerhouse in their own right, therefore, you must eat them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.