Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen GurgYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My problem is. When I connect physically with my husband, After completion of sex I am suffering from different headache up to 20 mins I do not know why I got this type headache severely. Recently in 5th month pregnancy due to the cause of some problem doctor did normal delivery in 5th month itself I lost baby And we are planning baby after 3 months. Now I am suffering from headache after sex Whats the problem That headache look like hangover. Please give me suggestion doctor Thankyou.
My wife and I have been together 8 years, living together for the last 6years and married for the last 18months. At the beginning of our relationship our sex life was fantastic having sex 3-4 tines a week, but over the last couple of years she has lost all of her sex drive. My wife was taking the.
Having a baby is a beautiful experience and it is important for first time parents to learn the ropes of taking care of a newborn. A mother should consider getting help after the birth of the child as at that particular time period can be overwhelming and hectic to take care of the baby all alone. You can get started by nursing your child by taking assistance from specialists and nurses who tell you how to change the clothes of the baby, hold the baby and how to take care of your baby.
How to take care of a newborn:
You can hire a maid who can help you look after your baby. If you have relatives, you can request them to help you out. It is important to keep the following things in mind while taking care of a baby.
- Babies are susceptible to infection quickly and hence it is necessary that we wash our hands properly with a hand sanitiser before carrying the baby.
- Make sure you carry the baby properly by providing the infant with proper support below the neck and head. The same rules apply while laying the baby down in the cradle.
- Do not shake the baby vigorously, even by mistake, as it can cause bleeding in the brain of the baby, which can cause death.
- Any member of the household should not throw the baby in the air or try any rough play as a newborn baby is not ready for it.
- Sponge bath should be given to the baby until the umbilical cord falls off and only after the navel heals totally. It can take about 1–4 weeks for this to happen.
- It is very vital that you use clean diapers for your baby, and if the diaper is wet, it must be removed immediately to avoid any rash in and around the genital area. It is important that the genital area is cleaned well by the use of cotton balls and water.
- In case you are using cloth diapers, then it is advisable that you clean it with detergents that are fragrance free.
I have irregular period problem. And also having right ovarian simple cyst. Ovaries: Right ovary: 5.8 -4.2 cms Enlarged in size with simple cyst measuring 4.5 -3.8 cms Left ovary: 2.7-1.3 cms Normal in size and echotexture. Doctor suggested to use T.femilon for 3 months from day 5 -21 days. And I am using the medicine from last 10 days. Now I am getting so much of weakness and headache and getting pimple. I am taking food properly but still having those above mentioned problems. So please help me on this scenario to reduce that things. Thank you.
I am pregnant lady. Sometimes I feel so hungry but can not able to eat because of nausea. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
Dear Dr. I did not have any periods last 2months I just checked up with on local clinic he suggested me take OVACARE for 1 month that is correct or any good tablet is there for suggest me please.
I'm not taking no pills and have unprotected sex and it only little bits blood shows now on tissue lines of it. What should i do to avoid pregnancy.
Constipation is likely to occur during the second month of pregnancy due to the changes taking place inside the body. Increase your fluid intake and make sure your diet is high in fibre.