Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
While there are different hair problems in every season, the most common ones during winter season include dry hair, rough hair, dandruff, dry scalp and split ends.
But, worry not for there are simple, yet easy ways to reduce the harm, and here's a list of some amazing herbs that will help an individual in dealing with various hair problems:
- neem leaves: neem has been used for treating hair loss and dandruff due to its antiseptic, anti bacterial and antiviral properties. It can be used in different ways. Make a paste of neem leavesand water, apply it on your scalp and leave for half an hour before you wash you hair.
- coriander leaves: prepare a paste of coriander leaves or apply its juice on the scalp. Lleave it for an hour and wash it off with warm water.
- beetroot leaves: beetroot leaves in combination with henna is an excellent way to treat hair loss. Make a paste of beetroot leaves, turmeric powder and water and apply it on your scalp. Yo can use make and use this paste on a daily basis.
- curry leaves: curry leaves, also called 'kadi patta' make an excellent home remedy for the hair growth as well as for darkening the grey hair. Add a bowl of curry leaves to 100ml of coconut oil. Heat it up and let it boil for 15 minutes. Apply on your scalp once the paste is cool enough.
- aloe vera gel: applying natural aloe vera gel on scalp and hair is one of the best methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth naturally.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
I am suffering from bad eye dark circle s I have tried everything please tell me how can I get rid from them as soon as possible.
Sir I try everything but also after that my lips black nd not shining nd dry sir pls help me how can I get pink nd soft lips, its would be kind of you sir/mam, Thank you.
Periods, on their own, can be very uncomfortable but sometimes it can also trigger a rash making it all the more uncomfortable. This is a common problem faced by women who use commercial pads or sanitary napkins during this period. This is because they contain plastics, scents and chemicals that can irritate the sensitive skin in your genital area. Here are a few tips to help you deal with these rashes:
Change Your Pads Regularly: Whether your flow is light or heavy, the same pad should not be worn for more than 4 to 6 hours. Change your pads even if your pad does not look full once this time has passed. Along with menstrual blood, sanitary napkins also soak up sweat and bacteria. The groyne area is naturally moist and warmer than the rest of your body making it the ideal condition for bacteria to grow. Changing your pad regularly keeps these bacteria from multiplying.
Consider Alternatives: One of the main reasons pads cause rashes is because they rub against the skin and this friction irritates the skin. Hence, consider alternatives like tampons and menstrual cups that do not rub against the skin. You could also try cloth pads made using natural unbleached cotton.
Wear Right Underwear: Avoid synthetic underwear and use the only cotton while you are on your periods. This allows the skin to breathe and keeps moisture from building up inside the underwear. Also, ensure that your underwear fits well and can hold your pad in place.
Clean Well: Do not use wipes or tissue to clean your genital area but instead wash gently with water a few times a day. Once washed, dry the skin thoroughly before putting your underwear on. Do not use any type of soap, body wash or scents in the area. Also, avoid bubble baths and saunas.
- See a Doctor: In some cases, a rash can also be a symptom of herpes or a vaginal yeast infection. If you alternate between pads and tampons, a rash could also be a sign of toxic shock syndrome. Hence, if the rash persists for a few days, consult a doctor. Your doctor can prescribe a topical cream to be used to relieve the itchiness and inflammation depending on the rash. You could also use an anti-chafing cream on your bikini line. Diaper rash cream is an over the counter cream that usually works well in such cases.