Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen AtreYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain in between my bums little up from d latrine hole. I got a red colour line below my feet near upward bums it is paining me. What is d cause for this please give me a solution why this is happening.
Hi am 23 year female. I have so many pimples and black heads on my face and my skin is oily. Please suggest me any natural remedy. Thank you.
I am not able to walk much and I get tired very soon. I have dark circles around my eyes and its too much. Tell me what can I do.
I have got marks on my face and they are spreading day by day I want a efficient result they are totally spread on my face.
I am 22 years old male having very dark circles around my eyes and skin is getting deeper. My mother also has this same problem. These circles makes my confidence down. Please suggest me measures. Thanx in advance doctor.
Doctor, mere face par bahut share pimples ke black ahead hai or pores bhi bahut sari hai or summer ke time par mere face par oil aa ne lag jata hai please tell me how can I prevent this or wapas apne purine face me aa saku.
I am 22 year old male. Since 4 years, My inner thighs are getting black. A patchy type skin is there. Its does not feels like the original skin. Patches are separated by distinct boundary. Have humps around the corner of the patches. It itches a lot. When I itch the skin peals off with solid black residue. Some liquid do come after the itching. Foul smell is also there. I applied terbinafine gel for relief, it felt good for some time but later the small humps appear again with more itching. Now it is spreading to a greater area. My right thigh is almost half cover with the black patches with small humps and left has started. Please help me.
What if I am having rashes in lower part of the body? And rings all over the body and few parts of the face too?
Hi. I m 25 years old female. My face. Chest an legs are fair. But my arms. My upper b ck. My lower back and hips are darker. Coz of this I cannot wear all dresses. Pls help me. I want an even skin tone.
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.