Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PratibhaYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my right shoulder for the last two months. When I put my right hand in the back, I get pain on the shoulder. Even while sleeping on the right side, I get pain. Otherwise I can put my arm up and down.
Sir I take push ups 50 and above since 4 years but my left side shoulder become larger than right side also having pain in shoulder and neck region but range of motion are normal in both sides. How I overcome with larger shoulder and pain. But since I doing 50 push ups.
I have severe pain in my lower back i.E. Coccyx and the left side of buttock which radiates upwards through spine. I have severe cervical spondylitis too. I am also a patient of bronchitis which troubles with the change of season specially winters and the months of February & March.
I have severe backache from last three-year four months. I have consulted with doctor but not getting any relief. Please suggest some appropriate remedies.
Hi, my both knees are swollen and giving intense pain. Also the tendon passing from the knee to the foot is also has pain. Dr. says osteo arthritis. Is there any medicine to reduce the inflammation as well as the pain of knees and the tendon. Allopathic or Greco arabic.
It is often said that running on treadmill has ill effects on your knees and in long run become one of the significant reason for knee joint pain. How true is this?
3 years back I was residing in delhi after that I moved to noida, when I was in delhi or earlier my skin was so fair (face, neck, hand, legs) but since I moved to noida it's being 3 years my skin going dark day by day, I didn't change anything in my life style, but still affected, I would like to know is it water in noida because in noida water is quite sour other than that nothing is changed, please help give me right suggestions, I want my fair skin back thanks.
HI, I am 24 years old. Height - 5 feet 4 inches and Weight 84 kgs Need help to loose weight, I have become very moody and have bad backache as well.
I am now now 60 years old. 27 months ago, I was operated on c3-c4. Now I am ok. I have been taking liofen xl20 for almost one year. Will I continue? is there any side effect? please suggest
I have been experiencing burning sensation for the past 3 weeks. It's like inside of me is hot even when my body is of normal temperature. This happened close to 4 weeks back after taking 2 Imodium and 2 flagyl for slight diarrhea I had from the ciprofloxacin treatment. Although the feeling is gradually reduced over time, when exposed to a cold environment or if I take paracetamol. What are the chances I am not having neuropathy, What tests do I need to undergo? What are chances that over a period of time I will get better? My FCB test indicates "Left Shift" Please Help.
I am 59 years old I have got a severe pain in left shoulder due to long flight journey. please tell me what shall I apply on it?
Pain in back legs internal portion and also bottom parts of feet. Having sugar from last 30 yrs age 75 yrs multiple physical problem
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.