Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I remember, I read an article of Pratibha Jain in the paper and made contact. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The entire Swarnveda Clinic was spotlessly, clean. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pratibha Jain. The overall outlook of the Swarnveda Clinic was very nice. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my gain weight, but she has helped me immensely.i took a gain weight treatment
I had lost hope, but the diarrhoea treatment given by Pratibha Jain has helped me regain my confidence. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diarrhoea, but she has helped me immensely. Due to my diarrhoea my daily activities were suffering. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The diarrhoea treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Dr Pratibha Jain doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the cause of the problem. The entire Swarnveda Clinic is very nicely designed. Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Initially the symptoms of pimples were not that severe but then it became worse.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my no periods issue. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call her in case of emergency. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from no periods. I remember, I read an article of Pratibha Jain in the paper and made contact. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Swarnveda Clinic.
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The guidance Pratibha Jain gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The atmosphere in the Swarnveda Clinic is always so positive and full of life. The Swarnveda Clinic was equipped with various facilities. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.she is the best doctor for female.
I was suffering from irregular periods for such a long time. She is a very practical doctor. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Jain's perfect advice. I feel strange that I was suffering from irregular periods. Our family physician personally recommended Dr Jain. The staff was very attentive to my needs.
dr Pratibha Jain of Swarnveda Clinic in Delhi if you want to get an ayurveda besides allopathy treatment for any of your problems. I recently consulted her for my treatment and I am very much benefitted with it.
dr Pratibha Jainprescribes the most effective medicines and acne and pimple problem’s remedy. Her clinic, Swarnveda Clinic in Delhi has a nice ambiance, neat and clean clinic, well behaved staff.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratibha Jain to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, caring and prompt. Thanks a ton
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are caring. She is having dis problem for about 5 years and her age is 52. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratibha Jain to be very helpful. Very Useful information.
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Good suggestion given by doctor
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks Doctor
Hello Dr. My father suffering from gas trouble aged about 40-45. Right now he is using fungal diastase and pepsin syrup (alzyme) but there is no changes. please suggest any easily available marketed product. Also please mention any home remedies and precautions what to eat and what not to eat. What food is the best to maintain his daily diet perfect. Thank you.
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Potli swedan is very effective therapy in back pain. It reduce inflammation, strength the muscle and tendons, relax the nerves and reduce pain. Potli swedan is the type of keraliya panchkarma, in which a panchkarma specialist make a potli with dry herbs powder or rice prepared in herbal decoction or different type of patra and dip the potli in warm oil, than give a tapping massage on back.
1. Ankylosis spondilytis
3. Slip disc
4. Buldging in spinal cord,
5. Acute pain
6. Pain due to injury
7. Degeneration of bones
8. Weakness of muscles
Ayurvedic medicines are best for heel pain. We are providing medicines and panchkarma therapies
Causes Of Heel Pain:
1. Lack of calcium (hypocalcemia)
2. Increase serum uric acid level in body.
3. Regular use of high heel sansad
4. Spur formation in vines
5. High protein diet.
1. Hot and cold water dip of y jiour heel alternatively.
2. Wear a soft base shoes.
3. Drink penty of water
4. Drink soda water.
5. Take calcium supplements.
A three month therapy of ayurvedic medicines can cure your menstural cramps and associated problems.
1. Ayurvedic medicines
2. Hot fomentation
3. Clove tea
4. Warm oil massage
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods, produces minimal side effects and therefore, is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha systems (or doshas) and diseases are due to imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Obesity for instance is believed to be due to kapha predominance, leading to excessive eating and thereby obesity. There are various herbs (listed below) that are used in treatment of weight loss, and they all act by burning more fat and improving natural metabolism.
Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): Known commonly as brindleberry or mangosteen oil tree or malabar tamarind, this helps to reduce triglycerides and control cholesterol. It also suppresses appetite and inhibits lipogenesis (conversion of sugars to fat)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Licorice has been widely accepted as an anti obesity herb, especially in reducing abdominal fat. It acts by reducing the amount of triglyceride in the liver and blood. It also contain flavonoids, which slow down oxidation of fatty acids.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): An herb with varied medicinal properties, ginger has a multitude of health benefits. It promotes weight loss by lowering cholesterol and reducing fat accumulation. It also regulates metabolism of cholesterol and oxidation of fatty acids.
Kalonji (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): During clinical trials, the seed extract of Kalonji has been shown to improve body mass index and lead to better waist-hip ratios.
Myrhh (Commiphora Resin): The bark of the flowering Mukul Myrhh tree produces a sticky, yellowish resin that has been identified to be a steroid compound. It is harvested in winters and considered to act on all 3 doshas and provide an equilibrium in the body. Commonly known as guggul, it translates to "one that protects against disease." That in a way sums up its medicinal properties. In obese people, it helps by lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides and is considered a very powerful fat burner.
It is proven that Ayurveda is a safe method to help you lose weight. Also, please note that each of these above products will have benefits in other medical conditions and not used only in obesity cases. In addition to the above specific products, there should be a combination of healthy eating and exercise, which primarily drives weight loss. Balancing eating and sleeping to homogenise the three doshas in the body is also very important for effective weight loss. Increasing water intake, reducing alcohol intake, planning protein-carb ratio, and customized exercise routine are are aspects to be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.
Hi sir can you explain symptoms of fatty liver if fatty liver is there jaundice will come and my hemoglobin is 6.
I delivered a baby 18 days back.In my ninth month of pregnancy I suffered from severe itchiness all over body and especially over my tummy. Later my tummy turned into black in colour. Till now it is in black colour only. What might be the reason for that blackness and is there any remedy to get rid of that discolouration? I took calcium, folic acid and iron tablets during pregnancy which were recommended by my gynecologist. I used to rub a cream called (mama mio the tummy rub butter) over my tummy. Is there any effect of them?
There's a housefly in my right ear, I think he's now dead cos it's not doing any movements, this was happened to me 6 months ago, and my right ear is very itchy too.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm suffering from headache in the frontal and occipital parts of head .Besides this I also have cough with yellow sputum and running nose (2 days. Can you please suggest me the care to be taken along with required medication.
Cancer in the female reproductive organs has been on the rise in the past few years and is a major health concern. While conventional medicine has been able to improve certain aspects of the lives of patients afflicted by this, Ayurveda also has some great remedies for cervical cancer. Let's have a look at some of the remedies in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: Ashwagandha is an all rounder herb, which has long been a favorite of Ayurvedic practitioners. It is a great antioxidant as it has very strong anti-inflammatory properties which help fight the growth of cancer cells and thus can be very helpful in arresting or preventing cervical cancer.
- Lodhra or Symplocus Racemosa: This is a herb, which is used as an extract in powders or even found in the form of capsules. It is commonly used to treat vaginal discharges and menstrual problems and has been known to be very effective. It is also very useful for all cancers of the female reproductive organs including the cervix.
- Shatavari or Asparagus Racemosus: As a herb, Shatavari is very good in increasing libido in women and also increasing energy for daily activities. Ayurvedic practitioners have used this herb to treat many female sexual disorders since ages. It is also very effective in preventing cervical cancer and limiting the growth of cancer cells within the female reproductive organs.
- Ashoka bark of Saraka Indica: This is another ingredient, which is used frequently in the female health products. Ashoka bark is of special interest in case of female reproductive health as it has been known to reduce pain and symptoms caused by tumors in various organs. This natural remedy is also very effective in lessening painful PMS symptoms and correct menstrual problems. Thus, it can also reduce the chances of cervical cancer and also keep it under check.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Used in many health tonics because of its rejuvenating properties, this herb can be very helpful in the treatment of cervical cancer as it provides the body with many essential minerals which cannot be administered by other medications or food.