Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha GandhiYour feedback matters!
I was on ova shield D S and progynova ths mnth. According to d scan I ovulated on the 5th of august. Wen wil I get my periods? Do these drugs cause a delay in d periods?
Hi Dr, Can you please provide me with detail info regarding rubella vaccine? Approx cost of this? How effective this is and any side effects of this vaccine? After how many days of vaccine can I prepare to conceive? Is this normal?
My wife complained of pain whenever we try to have sex, she already conceived 2 daughter s but not very interested in sex, we did long foreplay also but no use, kindly suggest solutions.
Hello sir, my wife doesnt get period on time its always late more the 10 days please suggest ha medicine for her. Her age is 25.
Hi, I am 23 year old girl. I had unprotected sex on 3rd march which was also the 5th day of my periods, but I have read somewhere that it’s still not safe. So I took an iPill the within 12 hours. On 4th, I again had unprotected sex and took an ipill i.e 5th march. Then again I took another ipill without sex then again I started bleeding on 12th march, just a few days after my periods ended. Is this because of the side effect of the pill? Will I be fine? Also let me know if there is any risk of getting pregnant now? Also I am afraid of ectopic pregnancy please help me.
My mother is about 48 and she is suffering from the sever pain on the left side of the breast around ribs lower under arm. By consulting the doctor he said this pain is by deficiency of Vitamin D and the reports are 11.74 values outoff 20 ng/ml. Is this only reason for this pain? Mammogram test is necessary are not? Plzz reply.
This is my first pregnancy ,so I want to know wht type of food or fruits I have to eat or not to eat. Is it safe to eat grapes in pregnancy?
I have taken contraceptive pill n I am bleeding before 15days of my periods and this one is not a normal period so is it a sign of pregnancy or something else?
i am Suffering from pcos since 5 months months now. Planning for baby since jan 2016 but not succeed yet. I am obese. Periods are happening every month but getting delayed by 5-10 days every month. What is pancha karma and how it is done.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.