Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Praphul MisraYour feedback matters!
MY MIND SAYS LEAVE HER MY HEART SAYS DON'T LEAVE HER She loves you ALOT YOU WON'T GET A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE DOCTOR MY PARENTS WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY GF WHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE MY GF ALOT SHE LOVES ME ALOT AND THERE IS A CASTE PROBLEM WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHY CASTE PROBLEM OCCURS IN INDIA MY MOM SAYS THAT SHE IS NEPALI YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHOULD I DO DOCTOR I NEED HELP HOW TO MAKE MY MOM UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME AND SHE IS VERY strict I HOPE YOU KNOW THE BIHARI PEOPLE.
I am a boy of 18 years. After ejaculation I feel several problems like, faster heart beat, backache and dizziness. Recently I saw that my blood pressure is 100-80. I can not concentrate in my job. Without ejaculating for several weeks I feel lethargic. So I am getting dependent on masturbation.
Hello doctor, I have more triglycerides. What is your advaise in order to keep them in control. Presently the reading is 199 mg/dl. My ldl& hdl are normal. Best regards,
I am 38 years old my weight is 68 kg, suffering from high triglyceride cholesterol 255 please prescribe any ayurvedic medicine.
A person continously(5 years) taking tonact tg and cardace h5 for cholosterol and blood pressure, if any side effects. His bp and cholesterol level is normal after taking medicine. Kft and lft is ok. Sugar is border line. Please advise. He is taking medicine for bp for the last 17 years.
Sir: I underwent angioplasty in 2011 by getting 2 stents inserted in my heart. I am ok now. But when do i need a full-scale scrutiny or check-up thru angiography or any other invasive or non-invasive surgery to know how are my arteries now? Thank you: .
I am having that I have sit for a long time I am having pain in below the chest of left hand side any thing to do that.
I have a dry cough from the 2 weeks. And I have a chest pain when I have a hard cough. Can you suggest what should be done?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.