Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Praphul MisraYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism with high LDL cholesterol. Can exercise help me reduce LDL cholesterol - if yes how much & what type of exercise? Is there any cure for hypothyroidism?
I am 24 Males 20 days back I feel lot of heet in body chest pain I taken doctor checkup he said Gastric and given tablets and Gastracid liquid now I am using Pantop D before Breakfast and Before Dinner and after that I am taking Gastracid Liquid daily I Feel Some Chest heaviness and Slight Chest pain Can you please suggest to re leaf from this problem.
I am 35 years old and my weight is 78 Kg. I got following readings in a blood test: Triglycerides 462 mg/dL Cholesterol Total = 243 mg/dL Direct LDL = 129, HDL Cholesterol = 44 LDL/ HDL = 2.9, Cholesterol/ HDL = 5.5 Blood Sugar F = 110, 25 Hyderxy Vitamin D = 25, B12 = 229 What is reason for high value of triglyceride, sugar etc. And low value of Vit-D & B12. What diet & exercise should I follow? Will I have to take medicines? How to maintain these values in future?
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.