Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi doctor, before when I was 15 or 16 years, I was so fair, but suddenly I got allergy & I went to a doctor he gave me 3 injections per week, he gave almost 2 months, even though the allergy din got reduced & went to other doctor he just told me to do blood test & he gave me some medicine for 1 month & it got cured but the thing s after he gave that much injections my body color reduced like sun tan. I am 24 now I am so depressed to see ma color. Please help me to gt ma color back.
Which moisturiser will work best for your skin type?
Moisturisers are extremely essential during winters for keeping your skin soft and hydrated. The chief function of moisturisers is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water to prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred. But, any moisturiser you choose randomly might not be effective for your skin. For making the most of your moisturiser choose one that is suitable for your specific skin type. Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type.
1. Dry skin
Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
2. Oily skin
Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
3. Normal skin
Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
4. Sensitive skin
Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
5. Combination skin
Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the t-zone.
I am suffering from acne vulgaris my skin is oily recommend me a face cream to fight sun beams and give me fair skin and it should be easily available in market.
Wash your pillowcases at the end of every week. The oils on your pillowcases can cause acne by spreading dirt, grime, and dead skin.
I have a skin problem. When I go outside suddenly some rashes develop on my hands. Please suggest some medicine.
From some days there is blood coming from my asshole when I shit I think it is a serious problem tell me a cure Is it because of smoking.
I have some dark spots on my face. I didn't tried anything. But how to remove them what should I use?
Mam or Sir, I am 19 years old boy my face is becoming dark and having dark spots also please tell me how can I over come this, and please tell me some natural and home remedies.
Skincare on a budget.
- Identify your skin type - sensitive, normal, dry, oily or a combination - and keep that in mind when you select your skin care products.
- Pay attention to product ingredients and choose those that will give you the most bang for your buck. For example, look for anti-aging products that contain retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids.
- Consider using dual-function products, like a moisturizer that includes sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, to make the most of your money.
- Cleanse your skin before applying any skin care products and before going to bed. Cleansing removes dirt, oil, and debris, and helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Get the most from your moisturizer by applying it as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Limit the number of skin care products that you use; applying too many products may cause irritation.
- Apply a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside. This will help protect you from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Consider using petroleum jelly, an inexpensive product that has several uses, including moisturizing dry skin and nails, and treating minor injuries