Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod JindalYour feedback matters!
My skin is rough and sometimes acne also comes out in face black spots are also present so what is the solution to came out from it.
My nose (upper part) have dark sign on top near eyes. Is there any way to reduce these sign? Sometimes I got irritated from it, pls give me any solution.
Sir, I have black around my eyes what I can do sir please give me suggestion what I can do how they can remove?
Hi sir, Nowadays I suffering from anal fissure. I taken treatment from local doctor. Now, constipation has been cleared but the pain after faeces are not stopping. What I need to follow.
I'm 20 years old female. I live in hostel so it's hard for me to have healthy diet. I have to take all oily meals they provide. Still is there any way to get fairer and flawless skin?
My father aged 77 has recently done his psa test result is 6. 42. He has no complication of prostrate gland what to do.
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- Wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- Poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- Changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- Too much stress
- Hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- Athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)
I have black spots all over my faces. It's making me feel more since I'm going to college many of my friends where asking about why is your face filled with black dots and acne. Even I tried many home remedies like applying tomatoes and curd. But still they are coming please help me .can you cure me?
Hello doctor my eye has some dark circle. How can I remove these dark circle please send me some suggestions.
I feel lots of lumps in my breast, earlier pain was not there. But now I feel pain in my breast. Special in lumps. What should I do?
I have a very fair skin But since a few weeks I have noticed that my skin has tanned What shall I do to get back my color?
I have suffering carbuncle problem to boil in shoulder so please give me a information about and what is the procedure of to remove that and how much cost for treatment.
I have dark circles since ages and had tried all possible home remedies to cure it, but all in vain. My blood hemoglobin is also good. Is there any Homeopathy medicine or treatment to cure dark circles around eye?
My mom is suffering skin problem. There is whitening in some places of body and it is increasing day by day. I have some some snap of that skin area. I took medicine after prescribing medicine by Dermatologist but it is still not decreasing. Please help me out. If need any examination I am ready to do. I want to know why and how to diagnose this disease. P.S. Here do not have attachment option.
I have pimple and black marks many .am used for lot of medical creams .but no use its turn black skin .small small pimple also on my face. My skin is oily .I need good used cream for clear face whitening face without side effects cream .pls advice me.
I am getting worried about the lumps in my wrist skin. The same type of thing I have in my elbow and stomach what could be the treatment without surgery?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.