Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Jain
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod JainYour feedback matters!
Dear sir 1-my father is 73 year have gone bypass surgery on 1995 in hospital, delhi. Triple vessel artery disease. Graft were implated. Having diabetic, bp. By Dr. Gk mani. 2-now on 15-jan-015 he again admitted to medical college, lucknow. For heart problem. Angio was done. All graft blocked. Medicine prescibed. Shock also given during angio. Dischrged. 3-(23-01-015)----150/80 pulse-100----(14-04-015)----110/60, pulse---90 4-renal dysfunction ---(14-02-015)---serum creatine---1.66, serum urea---84mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10, serum urea---34mg/dl 5-renal dysfunction---(02-03-015)---serum creatine---3mg/dl, serum urea---112mg/dl--(14-04-015)--normal 6-(04-03-015)---uric acid---9.8----(14-04-015)----2.5mg/dl 7-(18-03-015)---serum creatine---1.6, serum urea---46mg/dl---(14-04-015)--serum creatine---1.10 8-stomach pain on (18-03-15)---done ultrasound---given inj voveran for pain---found 4-6mm multiple stone in gallbalder. Dr. Advise for operation. Report shows---mild hepatomegaly, choleithiasis, fatty pancreas, hypoechoic bowel wall thckening in left illacfossa, inflammatory. There is pain frequently. And voveran inj have to be given. For pain relief. Now problem:-(19-04-015) 1-pain (inj voveran given. But again pain. For gallbalder. 2-constipation 3-uneasyness. Feeling heavyness. In chest. Abdomen. 4-weakness. Already medicine for heart is given. Please suggest me if its recommended for redo bypass surgery and gall bladder surgery? look foward to your reply thanking you
The patient is having acute pain near heart, he has a busy schedule and generally gets stressed, so is it normal or something serious that should be get diagnosed completely? Please help I am worried about him.
If a person is suffering from heart attack, or caused death then what is the reason and for which reason did he suffer from heart attack? Which artery did it get blocked?
I am 49 years old men my question is that my total CHOLESTEROL is 190 but my triglycerides is 227 and my SGOT is 32 units and SGPT is 38. Total HDL-Chol. Ratio is 4.13. You are requested to please advise me.
For blood pressure doctor suggest ziblok 25 I am taking for last 9 days but no difference in my blood pressure. Another doctor suggest me Olmighty 20 mg please give your suggestions. My blood pressure usually show around 145 / 90.
My age is 72 years and my lipid profile report of triglycerides is 387. How to reduce it. Can I take egg everyday with yellow portion also.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!