Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya JainYour feedback matters!
I losing my hair, and growing slowly and shading black colour to white, could you suggest any medicine.
I am 64 years old and my wait loosing day by day. Please tell me what is the reason. I am also diabetic patient.
My toddler is having cough and cold frequently n is not getting well, I have tried medical help from nest hospital but it's not getting fully cured.
My girlfriend age is 26 but she has big breast, which makes her very shy when ever she go out, so can she reduce it.
I am suffered from headache. Always pain in my head, if I use laptop then suddenly headache will arise.
Plastic surgery includes various procedures in order to repair body parts which are damaged and injured or for cosmetic reasons by transferring tissues. The most common procedures performed on patients are lipoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery and botox. There have been a lot of assumptions and myths around plastic surgery, but it is no different than any other medical procedures. Here are top plastic surgery myths that you need to be aware of.
- Women are the only customers: Although women have been traditionally known to be the prime customers of plastic surgery, nowadays a lot of men are also opting for various procedures. Non penetrating mild procedures like botox, laser, and dermal fillers are highly popular among men. These are low cost and effective procedures that can make a mile of difference in your look.
- It's all about looking good: There are certainly many procedures focused on restructuring the body parts to enhance beauty but plastic surgery includes a lot of other procedures such as correcting sports injuries, burns, disfigurement due to an accident etc. Cosmetic surgeries are usually opted in those cases where normal exercises, diets and weight loss programs cannot alter the structure of a particular area.
- You will look young forever after opting for a plastic surgery: You can get procedures done to turn back time, but it is difficult to stay that way forever. Plastic surgery usually lasts for decades barring the non-invasive procedures such as botox and laser which are semi- permanent. A healthy lifestyle and occasional clinical touch ups can take away years from your look but it is humanly impossible to remain in the same way forever.
- Gives you smooth skin with no scars: There are procedures to reduce the appearance of scars but a surgery will sustain some kind of scar no matter how minuscule. Post surgery treatments are available to diminish scars but a slight remnant is to be endured.
If you are in need of plastic surgery it is advisable to gather necessary information before going through any procedure rather than believe assumptions.
I am 34 years old. I had my lower wisdom tooth removed 7 days ago (20th Oct '16). From 2nd day onwards the pain increased in the region of the extraction. I could see the socket from where the tooth was removed and also a white colour thing in it. The Dentist I went to had prescribed pain killers and antibiotics which I took religiously. Even with pain killers the pain was always there. I went back to the doctor on the 4th day and to my surprise I was told that so much pain is normal. Though I want to trust my Dentist, it seems hard to believe that the pain would still be there till 7th day (today). 2 days ago I had some tingling feeling in my gums too and sharp pains from the extraction area which extended till my ear. I took one Imol Plus tablet and it have instant relief from pain. I have been taking one doze of Imol Plus since two days now. I want to know if this is normal? If not, is it Dry Socket (read online)? If Dry socket, will it heal naturally and can I continue with the Imol Plus till it does? Thanks in advance to all who would reply to help out. Looking forward for your help.
Pls let me know if a diabetic patients can consume a bear and at what qty and of which brand available in mumbai - india also pls let me know the no of days to be consume. Days months years .
I am a. Non vegetarian. Three years back I list 15 KGS. But now I am not able to decrease further. I am 65kgs now and my height is 4'11. I want to lose another 8kgs at least. I do workouts when I am free at least thrice a week but not very high intensive.
I am 24 yrs old married woman. Its been 8 months since I am married. Recently I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Although my left ovary is normal. Right ovary has 2 cysts. One of size 32x40mm. Another one. Smaller. I m really very scared. I want to go for pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant without surgery. Please reply.
Charming Health - March 2017
- Importance of immunity cannot be under played under any circumstances.
- It is immunity which protects humans against all ailments.
- However, unfortunately it is going down due to pollution, wrong food habits, and misuse of antibiotics.
- It is now proved that immunity levels can be improved by several methods, namely Exercise, Right food habits, Scientific Fasting etc.
- Among all of them Fasting is definitely the most important and effective tool.
- One good occasion for fasting the Navaratry period. Celebrate it as Health Festival. This News letter has suggested the ritual to be followed, every time the Navaratry is around.
- The Vasant Navaratry this year is commencing from 28th March 2017.
- For the convenience of new members and for those who might have forgotten, the ritual is being again repeated in this News Letter under Health Tips. Follow it and prepare to protect against ailments lurking round the corner to attack, as soon as the Summer and Monsoon seasons arrive.
Observe Navaratry as suggested below:
NAVRATRI HEALTH TIPS:
DIET DURING NAVARATRY:
Depending upon the personal body constitution the procedure is divided in 4 Sections as follows:
A. Obese and Non Diabetic: Just stop all foods and start on plain Water or Lime water or Coconut water. Use a mix of these, for first seven days. Change to Fresh Fruit Juice or sugarless Juice, for two remaining days. On the tenth day take a light meal and then gradually come back to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 4-5 Kgs)
B. Obese and Diabetic: Stop all food. Start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice, preferably citrus, for all nine days. Divide the fruit juice in 4-5 equal parts. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight Loss, 3-4 kgs)
C. Normal constitution: Stop all normal food. For first three days take nothing but water, lemon water or coconut water. From the fourth day onwards start on Fresh or Sugarless Fruit Juice. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected Weight loss, 2-3 Kgs)
D. Under weight and first timers: Stop Normal Food. Start on 4 to 5 Medium Bananas and one liter of pasteurized cow milk. Divide this food in three or four parts. Continue for nine days. Take a light meal on tenth day. Come to normal food in 2-3 days time. (Expected weight Loss, Nil)
Other parts of the Therapy, (For all four sections):
- Take fresh water Enema every day. (Arrangement available at the Charming Yoga Center). Alternatively, buy the kit from the center and take enema at home- Training is provided free. For those who cannot take enema, take a big cup of Spinach soup every day. Though less effective, it is the best alternative.
- Under no circumstances, consume any fried food, or spicy food.
- Do not eat any so called Phalahri foods prepared from Kattu, Singhara/Rajgira Atta, Saboodana etc. Do not eat sweets made from milk or above mentioned attas.
- Drink lots of water. Total fluid intake should be about 3 liters per day.
- Do not stop your Normal Exercises or other Physical activities. Those who devote long hours on Pujas etc., and find no time for exercise, should add 40 minutes of walking every day.
- Those who chant sacred texts like Chandi Path or Durga Shapt Shati etc., sometimes feel drowsy during the chanting. They may, therefore, do their chanting along with walking. This will help chanting without getting drowsy. As a bonus, they will be bestowed with a healthier body.
- Those who cannot follow the whole course may do so for lesser number of days and increase gradually in subsequent Navaratry periods.
- The first timers and others should remain in a positive mood.
- Keep away from discouraging words and worried long faces.
These steps will definitely improve the immunity levels. And better immunity will help everyone remain healthy and active.
Let Maa Durga bestow good health upon all the readers.
- The winter is now gone.
- Vasant the king of all seasons is here.
- Be careful of Mosquito which are now already visible.
- Although the peak season of fruits and vegetables is going some summer fruits will replace them soon.
- Grapes are already here. Kinnows and Oranges are in plenty. The humble Melons and Water Melons are also ready to appear.
- Even the Ber is a fruit, full of nutrients. Do not ignore it.
- Bati is a popular food item in west Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. In eastern India its other version, Litti is equally popular.
- In the past bati was baked upon half burnt cow dung cakes.
- It was a cumbersome process. Therefore though popular, it was a rarity.
- It can now be made in a much easier way.
- Prepare hard Dough from whole wheat atta and roll in round balls of the size of big lemons.
- Boil them in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Then grill them in an oven till the colour changes to slight brown. Frequent turning them during baking is very important so that baties are evenly baked all around.
- For those who can eat fats may break the bati and sink it in ghee. Others can just roll them in ghee without breaking.
- Eat with any dal of choice.
- It is also possible to stuff the baties with mashed Potato, or Paneer, or Tofu etc.
- Baties can also be finely crushed and mixed with Gur and ghee.
- Prepared this way, baties are not only delicious but are also very healthy.
- Some people fry the dough balls. This must be avoided because frying destroys all nutritional values of wheat, otherwise available in Baties.
ADOPT NATUROPATHY FOR PERPETUAL GOOD HEALTH
IMPORTANT NOTE: This News Letter is being sent to you free of any cost or obligation. If you feel that your Friends/Relatives/Neighbors etc. can benefit from this News Letter, kindly provide their E-Mail addresses. If however you feel that this is an unnecessary encroachment upon your inbox, you can send a mail to the editor and it will be stopped.