Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya JainYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that every morning when I am laying in my bed and thinking about my girlfriend my penis erected and automatically ejaculated. How can I stop this. I have any problem?
I have acne black spots for over 1 year what should I do. And I feel tired some days. What should i do?
I am Ramlal, male, 51 years old and have some pressure problem. Sometimes it is 140/80. Can I consume Milk and egg every day. If the answer is no then what type of food will I eat?
Actually mujhe 2-3 years phele chicken pox hue the unke daag or we can say gadhe mere face par 5-6 hai Age --14years please koi bhi remedy bataye pleasez.
I am 24 year male I will get marry in December. I masturbate. Please suggest penis full tightness and stamina for long time sex for happy sex life. My penis size is 14 cm is this normal. First time when I take viagra tablet than had headache too much. So suggest me without side effect medicines Thanks.
How much days married couples leave saparetogaither. With out sex ofter a baby. Should women's controls their sex more then men? How is men's control with out their wife's mentally. Is it possible?
I smell bad even after bathing also my mouth smells bad after having onions and garlic in diet. What do I do.
My baby is 3 months old. He has chest congestion from last 4 days. I am giving him maxtra 6 drops thrice and asthalin 1.5 ml thrice a day. Now the mucus became loose and it came into his throat. He becomes very uncomfortable at that time. What to do ?
I am 27 year old guy. I am suffering from sex problem. Whenever I go for a sex. Its fall down in starting. So I want to know that how to become powerful during sex.
Respected Sir I am confused.in your many columns two opposite writings are publishing. Somewhere it is said that milk's beneficial are myth. On the other hand milk's good sides are shown. Somewhere it is told that masturbation has no bad effect and good one time in a day , on the other hand it is said that more than twice in week is harmful (etc. No prove is shown so that we can tell other. If everyone will telling their opinion without any prove from a strong prove. It will be tough for us to share your information. Please tell us a helpful solution. I t is great problem for a serious student who who is learning from your great app.
I am preparing for an exam. So how many hours sleep do I need? I sleep from 12-8am. I also feel sleepy in the afternoon. So I sleep from 3-5 pm. Is this good?
My wife is 40 years old had a heavy pain for bottom of leg (TOE) if sit after standing & walking is very difficulty please advice.
When I am hungry I think that I can eat 5 chapatis at a time. But when I gonna start I hardly eat 2 chapatis. That's why i'm too weak. Suggest me what should I do?
I am a non vegetarian, I am living a modern lifestyle. My age is 20. I increased my weight by 10 in 7 months. My current weight is 72 kgs. Have to reduce 15 kgs at least.
I am 30 years male and have backache since last one month, started morning jogging and few exercise, have bit relief. Please advise for more relief.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
5 diet myths debunked!
The term 'diet' immediately makes you think of a starving and depriving weight-loss regimen. But diet simply means what food we eat in the course of 24 hours, one week or one month. Nonetheless, certain myths have arisen surrounding this term too and which have been debunked here:
Myth 1: cutting carbohydrate helps you lose weight
You need carbohydrates for energy. A minimum of 130 grams of carbs is recommended each day which is a far cry from low carb diets that start with 20 grams or less. Fat diets aside, what matters is how refined the carbohydrates are. Refining removes grain's fibrous coating, which leads to faster food digestion. That’s why whole fruits with their fiber and nutrients are good choices despite their simple carbohydrates. The idea is to cut back on refined carbs such as soda and foods made with white flour while loading up on healthier carbs like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Myth 2: diet foods help you drop pounds
If you scan labels for the lowest calorie and fat counts you might be doing yourself more harm than good. Pre-packaged diet foods have a lot more sugar and trans fat. As with carbs, it is the quality of fat and not the amount that matters. Monounsaturated fats (nuts, olive oils, avocados) and polyunsaturated variety (in corn, soybean) help your cardiovascular system and improve weight loss. Trans fat and saturated fat have been linked with heart disease and even cancer.
Myth 3: the more you cut calories, the more weight you will lose
If you cut your calories too far you'll end up decreasing your metabolism and muscle mass. To get the most out of calories you should choose whole foods like fresh meat and fish, and whole grains that are as close to their natural state as possible. They have higher nutrient density than refined foods as they pack more vitamins and minerals into fewer calories.
Myth 4: dairy products make you fat
A dairy-rich diet can double fat reduction and weight loss, and help prevent weight gain. Three servings of low or non-fat dairy a day is recommended every day. A cup of milk or yogurt or 1 and a half ounces of cheese equals one serving.
Myth 5: brown equals whole grain
Whole grains reduce your risk of many chronic ailments, from obesity, diabetes to cardiovascular disease. The extra fiber in whole grain is essential. Whole grain foods tend to be richer in vitamin b and e than, refined grains.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 85% Indians are Making These DIET Mistakes! Are You One of Them?