Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya GargYour feedback matters!
I am a married woman. We both have planned for a baby but my husband do not get that energy to have a successful intercourse due to his office pressure. Kindly help me so that I can gain some energy in him.
Can I conceive with a retroverted uterus? My gynec put me on Clomid and after trigger shot I ovulated on 17th day. Took duphaston from. 21 april to, 25th April. But got my periods on 29th April. My hsg test is normal. I had given birth to a boy 8 years ago I lost him last year in accident pls help me. I had a surgical abortion in2011 opted by me only. My husband results are normal. Will I conceive again. I am 5 feet and 61kg taking THYRONORM 50 mg the is 3.9 as of now.
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
I did sex with my girl friend on 1st April 2016. After sex she had period on last 2 month (april, may ) with out any problem. But in june she saw some change in her period then she checked her pregnancy and result is positive (she is pregnant) . But how it is possible after 2 month in during 2 or 3 month we do not had sex. Just I am confused she is pregnant or not? Please help me.
We are married since six years and my wife is not able to conceive. All her and my reports are normal but there is no success. We have tried multiple doctors and IUI too. It seems her eggs are not released and convert to a cyst. She has already gone through one surgery to remove chocolate cyst. Any advise. If you have any more questions which I may have not clarified, please let me know
Hello doctor want birth control implants, what is the cost of it. And for how many years it's works ?Is it removable at any time?
Onions, like other members of the allium family, are high in flavonoids and powerful antioxidants known to prevent many diseases in the body. Quercetin, which in recent studies has been shown to prevent heart disease by keeping cholesterol from attaching to the walls of our arteries and also preventing the sticking together of blood platelets and the formation of clots. A 2006 British study shows that people who eat the most quercetin-rich foods (particularly onion soup in this study) have reduced their risk of thrombosis and cardiovascular disease. Quercetin has also been used to stop tumors from growing and is often used for cancer prevention.
Other Medicinal Uses
A compress can be applied to the skin to relieve acne, arthritis and congestion
Relieves intestinal disorders
Prevents tooth decay
Stimulating hair growth
Hi. I had an ectopic pregnancy after five years of my marriage and it's my first pregnancy. I had emergency surgery on 29.1.2017 but my both tubes are safe. Can I will be able to get pregnant again.
I am a boy of 20 years and 4 months and my gf is of 20 years We both are virgins and now we have decided to take our relationship to next level As it is first tym for both of us we do not want to use condoms we want to do it naturally I have found it on net that having sex 7 days before nd 7 days after periods do not make girls pregnant Her periods comes on 2 therefore I want to have it on 27 As a precaution we have decided to use anti pregnancy pills please tell which one is better ipill or unwanted 72 nd when to take the pill before sex aur after sex As it is our first tym how much tyms we can do course in one day We are afraid of her pregnancy please give a brief answer Thank you.
Melanoma is a cancer that develops in melanocytes, the pigment cells present in the skin. It can be more serious than the other forms of skin cancer because it may spread to other parts of the body (metastasize) and cause serious illness and death. About 50,000 new cases of melanoma are diagnosed in the United States every year.
Because most melanomas occur on the skin where they can be seen, patients themselves are often the first to detect many melanomas. Early detection and diagnosis are crucial. Caught early, most melanomas can be cured with relatively minor surgery.
- Moles, brown spots and growths on the skin are usually harmless — but not always. Anyone who has more than 100 moles is at greater risk for melanoma. The first signs can appear in one or more atypical moles. That's why it's so important to get to know your skin very well and to recognize any changes in the moles on your body. Look for the ABCDE signs of melanoma, and if you see one or more, make an appointment with a physician immediately.
- The benign mole, left, is not asymmetrical. If you draw a line through the middle, the two sides will match, meaning it is symmetrical. If you draw a line through the mole on the right, the two halves will not match, meaning it is asymmetrical, a warning sign for melanoma.
- A benign mole has smooth, even borders, unlike melanomas. The borders of an early melanoma tend to be uneven. The edges may be scalloped or notched.
- Most benign moles are all one color — often a single shade of brown. Having a variety of colors is another warning signal. A number of different shades of brown, tan or black could appear. A melanoma may also become red, white or blue.
- Benign moles usually have a smaller diameter than malignant ones. Melanomas usually are larger in diameter than the eraser on your pencil tip (¼ inch or 6mm), but they may sometimes be smaller when first detected.
- Common, benign moles look the same over time. Be on the alert when a mole starts to evolve or change in any way. When a mole is evolving, see a doctor. Any change — in size, shape, color, elevation, or another trait, or any new symptom such as bleeding, itching or crusting — points to danger.
Hi, I am 70 days pregnant. I am salivating very badly. I tried various food but I feel nauseating whatever I eat. I am coughing and built up with thick mucus immediately after eating. I am feeling very sick and sad. I feel little better when I just liye down. I already have 2 daughters. This is my third pregnancy due to pressure from my husband. Finding very difficult to manage my kids along with severe nausea kindly help me.
I am 27 year female, and found that I had PCOD four months back. For two months I used feminol to regularise periods third moth I got period after 26 days. But this month I am still waiting for my period and its already 30 days. Does my period became irregular or I may be pregnant.
I am suffering with pcos and thyroid. I have putting on weight continuously and also had problems with dark skin facial hair since pcos started.
Hi I am 21 years old. I had unprotected sex last night but my husband pulled out before ejaculation. Can I get pregnant and what should I do to make sure I don't get pregnant.
I'm a 28 year old woman and have been trying to conceive for the last 1 year but am not able to. Both mine and my husband's test reports are fine. What should I do?
I am 18 week pregnant. I have to undergo ultrasound within a week. I want to know what is the difference between level 2, 3d and 4d ultrasound? Which one should I prefer Please advise.
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed only second last pill of june doubled up with the last at a gap of 24 hrs. Took a pill free break from 2-8 july, withdrawal bleed frm 5-8th july. Started new pack from 8th july night. Had protected sex abd the condom did not break on 9th july afternoon, but the same condom has been used thrice. Do not know if he ejaculated or not. Had very protected sex on 14th July. This was the last intercourse till date. Missed july pill only once at 21st july doubled up after 24 hrs with 22nd july pill. Had a very minute bleeding on 22nd july morning which was stopped as soon as the pills were continued. Pill pack ended on 28th of july had withdrawal bleed from 1-6th aug. It was normal withdrawal bleed on pills with cramps. Pregnancy test after that at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks all were negative. Pills from august was stopped as body was not permitting. No pregnancy symptoms except gas and on july I had some food aversion as I was too tensed. I feel like I ovulate 3 days before. Since cervical mucus during 28-29 aug was watery clear and lil stretchy but not of a large amount. From 1st sept it has become dry. Is their any risk of pregnancy since my period was about to start yesterday and it has not started till now. Am I safe? Do I need to do further home pregnancy test or blood test. I had no intercourse after 14th july and hpt was done with first urine in the morning.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!