Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pragya Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya GargYour feedback matters!
Hi, my mother had breast cancer and she had mastectomy on her right breast. She is ongoing with chemo sessions but she has a history of identifying veins to insert needles. She has restriction of having chemo only on left hand and she has gone through 8 sessions. She is very scared of the needle insertion into her hand and the process getting very painful as her veins thinned and nurses not able to find veins and they are trying it many times by inserting the needle. Is there any spray or cream available as anesthetic to apply before inserting chemo needle so that she don't have to go through pain while finding nerves in her hand. Please advice also if using cream and spray is safe for her before chemo.
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
My periods is not regular. It comes after 2-3 month. N also my period session is very painful in first 2-3 days.
Hello.For the past few weeks I starting to realize that below my vagina look different so I would like to know what could cause it.
Knowledge is not just power but pleasure as well. If you are willing to have an orgasm with your partner, you will have to know what can take you to the climax. Once you are aware of everything concerning sex, it is now time to delve deeper into the 7 sex positions that can get you an orgasm:
- Missionary: The classic missionary position is the one that is natural and usually a hit among the beginners. When you are still exploring the intercourse activity, this is the go-to position as it does not pose any complication or confusion and the couple often can achieve orgasm. As the couple gather confidence, they can try out other sex positions.
- The lady on top: When a woman is on the top of a man, she has the perfect control over the act. In this act, you should pull out in such a manner so that the tip of the male genital is within you and continue making shallow movements. This can give optimum arousal to the clitoris so that you can have an orgasm together.
- Doggy style: The entry from the rear side is absolutely amazing for both him and her. With regular practice, it can get you a lovely dual orgasm. Though it appears uncomfortable for most people in the beginning, later on, it becomes one of the most coveted sex positions for all couples.
- 69: This position is unanimously considered a classic amongst all sex positions. It not only opens up a new door for incredible intimacy but also allows both partners to give and receive pleasure within one's own time and pace. To add to the orgasm, you must try to bring yourself to the brink of orgasm so that the final climax is worth the wait.
- The seated backbend: Be slow and careful while you start on top of your partner and then gradually lean back. It is immensely tricky positions which may make the woman feel like an expert so that you can lay back and have it in your hands entirely.
- Missionary with the legs up: Start off with that classic missionary and then the woman must gradually move up the legs. If you can get the ankles over the shoulders, it will be most comfortable. It is a deep and intense experience where you face your partner and have the orgasm together.
- Reclining position: In this position, the man gets a chance to play with his woman’s vagina while she enjoys all the attention. If the man is inserting himself within you, you both can have an exciting orgasm together.
No matter which position you try, make sure you indulge in sufficient foreplay to induce lubrication. Adequate lubrication allows for comfortable and longer episodes making the experience enjoyable and achieve an orgasm that is complete. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My sis is 27 years old and weigh 70 kg height 154 cm. She has (abnormal period) from the age of 12. Now diagnosed with PCOS PCOD and hypothyroidism from past 4 years taking 75 mcg. Ovarian size is Ro - 3.3*2.8*1.8 cm -9.4 cc Lo - 3.7*3.2*2.4 cm -15. 5 cc After many visit to Doctor the problem is not resolved by anyone. Please suggest the what should we do? What is the normal size of the ovaries? Is this a very serious condition? Is there chances of ovarian cancer?
All you teenagers, young guns and cell phone addicts out there! Next time you are exchanging any text message with your friends or colleagues, beware! You may end up suffering from sore wrists & thumbs and repetitive strain injury. Every year, more than 3 million people across the globe complain of injuries resulting from text messaging. People tend to hold the device in their fingers and press the tiny keys with their thumbs which results in numb fingers, painful thumb and aching wrists. It is a signal to stop.
Blackberry Thumb and iPhone finger are few of the hand ailments caused by this method of typing or pressing your phone keys. At first, you will feel a slight discomfort in your thumb and ignoring it would soon lead to its painful swelling. Following are some tips that would help you get some relief from this condition before you consult a pain specialist:
Outward thumb bending: Bend your thumb towards the outward direction applying resistance until you feel the stretch or pull.
Thumb Rotation: Rotate your thumb in both clockwise and anti-clockwise movement to loosen the stiffened joints and relieve pain.
Hot Fermentation: Treat your aching thumb with hot water fomentation to increase blood circulation and help the joint muscles to relax. Add 1 teaspoon Epsom salt in a small vessel of hot water. Soak a towel in the saline water. Squeeze out excess water and place the towel on the affected area. Repeat this 5 times.
Wrap your thumb safely: To avoid any pressure on your paining thumb, keep it safe and padded at night by wrapping it in a soft bed of cotton.
Rest: Stop doing what makes your thumb hurt. Put a halt to your daily routine of texting. It won’t do any harm. This important pause will, in fact, allow the thumb to start healing otherwise surgery may be required which also doesn’t guarantee a cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!