Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. PragatiYour feedback matters!
My father is 62 years old and from last month we are seeing lot of fear, anxiety, tension in his behaviour. He is not. Interested to take any responsibility and always feeling mood off condition. He was suffering from headache also due to tension. He is not getting proper sleep also. Kindly help and guide me about this.
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
I am very angry person. When anger will come, I can not control it. Please give suggestion that what I will do ?
My gf breast size is very small she always feel shy. Now she is loosing her confidence to live. She thinking tht she has ugly look. Is there any way to increase size? How can I tell her I even don't no about women breast whether size is depends upon natural size. She want to broke up with me cause she says she will not able to give what our child want in future if we marry. Cause she think size affects breast milk. Im feeling depressed help.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
I'm 22 years old. I've been masturbating since 10 years. My erection would be harder and I used to get pain if I won't masturbate. So I did it. But now I'm not getting that good mood as earlier and feeling depressed about it. I have stopped masturbating now. And ill continue this till my marriage will this help me? And suggest me some ideas about my condition. I'm feeling very much stressed about it.
Exams are round the corner. Can shank pushpi help in memorising the lessons for my son who is in class 8th.
I am unmarried male suffering from psychological impotence which has arisen from depression. Now the depression is cured but the problem continues.
I am a 21 years old female and I need some help related to my health issues. I get angry very quickly on anything or on any persons starting from strangers to my parents. I am going through many problems through out my life, starting from family problems, studies, carriers, health issues, no friendzone and lots more. How can I get control over it?
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in. Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated.
Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are analytically checked. Homeopathy first identifies the root cause and the treatment approach differs based on this finding. Usually, the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient are combined, but the psychological profile is given more importance.
Here is a list of valid reasons why choosing homeopathy for stress treatment
- Identifying the cause: Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
- Symptom based treatment: Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress. For instance: homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
- In-depth research: Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly. Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity. The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective.