Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep SainiYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 Years man, I have dark circles under my eyes very dark and also very less volume under my eyes this thing spoil my looks please help me get rid of this.
Hi. My son 4.6 years old. He was very fair before but nowadays his skin becoming dry and dark. I am using Himalaya moisture soap but still skin looks dry. Suggest me what to do. Or any good soap.
My skin is normal but gets sweat often, which soap and fairness cream is best for daily usage and which is better for face soap or facewash, if facewash then kindly suggest me that too.
Sir I have used panderm plus cream for 1 year. But after stop using this cream my skin become dark. Sir can I renew my natural skin again? What is the solution? please tell me sir.
I have one problem on my face is over blacky but I am not a black in the past days how can I recover its a very urgent situation at this time so can you please help me
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream about 4months but didn't affective. What should I do?
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) is a condition which results in the enlargement of the prostate gland. The Prostate gland is situated near the Urethra (a tube which helps flush out the urine from the bladder). Generally, the chance of developing BPH increases after one crosses the age of 50. But it is yet unknown as to why some men experience more severe symptoms than others.
Causes of BPH
This condition generally occurs because of old age and affects almost all men above the age of 75. It occurs because of the various hormonal changes and changes in cell growth that the body goes through, as one becomes old. Sometimes BPH can set in due to genetics. If BPH sets in due to genetically reasons, it usually is quite severe and affects men before they reach 60.
Symptoms of BPH
Quite a few men who develop BPH, experience no symptoms at all. But when symptoms of BPH, known as lower urinary tract symptoms (LUT) start, they can be either mild or very severe. The severity of the symptoms is not related to the extent of the enlargement. Many a times men with only a mild enlargement complain about severe symptoms, while men with a highly enlarged prostate gland have not complained about any discomfort faced.
Symptoms of BPH tend to worsen due to cold weather and also because of physical and emotional overexertion. There are certain medicines, which should be avoided if you suffer from BPH, as they have a tendency to worsen your symptoms, for example diphenhydramine, pseudoephedrine, oxymetazoline spray and other antidepressants.
The symptoms of BPH are related to bladder emptying and issues with bladder storage.
Symptoms related to the urine drainage from the bladder are:
- Strain while urinating
- Weak urine flow
- Some dribbling after urination
- Sudden urge to urinate
- Pain while urinating
Symptoms related to storage of urine in the bladder are:
- Waking during the night to urinate
- Urinating frequently during the day and at night
- Sudden urge to urinate, which may be hard to control
It however, has to be kept in mind that these symptoms may not primarily occur due to prostate enlargement, but are the result of other conditions like urinary tract infections, prostatitis, prostate cancer, neurological disorders and even diabetes. Thus, it is essential that you visit a doctor and get the cause for these symptoms diagnosed properly.
I had chicken pox about 2 months ago and it left some marks on my face can you suggest any cream or anything else for the same thank you.
I have pimple marks on my cheeks and forehead. What should I do to have a fair skin? Pls suggest something.
I have black spots and pimples or before my face forehead is clear but this time my forehead is converted into dark black patches. Pls suggest any medicine.
Hi I've skin related queries especially my face. I've heard somewhere that one should exfoliate his or her skin twice a week. Is it right? If it is then my question is how can I exfoliate my skin. I've no idea what it is and how it works. So help me!
Hello please suggest me the best treatment for skin. My skin is becoming dull and darker day by day and also dark circles .No freshness on face. I am 26 years old woman.
Dear Doc, I'm 48 years old male with moderate physique wt 74 kgs and happy married life, Three months ago while Intercourse, Condom got stick to my PENIS head and removal left over RED RASH over it, which gave pain for 2 weeks, this was ignored and all other urination activities were normal except mild burning sensation during urination, On further noticing while pulling loose cap over head, observed little swollen reddish patch with blood patch and was gently cleaned with oil application for 5-6 days and everything become normal, But while repeating intercourse, this pain is repeatedly felt and again I see little RED Patches, PAIN is very mild and goes away once you are done, without aftereffects as reported earlier, presently I'm washing Head regularly with MILD WARM water during bathing, but needs FURTHER ADVISE, Thanks.
I am 32 years old woman. My problem is about my face. L eat healthy food, milk curd, fruits, salad daily l don't skip such things even a single day. Even though I don't have glow and shine on my face. Please solve my problem positively.
I am suffering from fungal skin diseases from last 2 months, Itching is not stopping I'm in very trouble So please suggest me good medicines
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.