Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep SainiYour feedback matters!
I have freckles on my face last 5 years. I already used homeopathy. Allopathy.and ayurvedic medicine but there is no any changes.
Chronic ulcer in foot just downside toe. Need advice for cure. Doctors have advised plastic surgery here. Where to consult for treatment?
I am 33 year old and mother of 5 kids. I had slight differences between my breast before first delivery. Yhe problem is after delivery both the breast will be filled with milk. But after10 days or two weeks the small breast will start shrinking and it will have very small amount of milk. The difference in size affects my confidence level too. Can I get this treated feel there is difference in structure of this breast.
Hello. I am having black circles around my eyes. What may be yhe probable cause nd what should I do to remove it permanently.
Iam male 20 yrs. I hav so dull face. And my eyes look so weak, means it went inside. And my face is so small how to get good active face, and my body is so weak. My weight is just 48. How to increase my weight and body. Wat product should I use, for all above.
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I has a dark brown line horizontally in middle portion of my nose I have a fair complexion this line looks bad on my nose pls help.
I have a oily skin,, I wake up with 2-3 pimples on/around my nose most mornings. My question is, is there anything I can do about the amount of puss in the pores of my nose? I could sit around for hours, just squeezing my nose, and getting the white pimple like puss to squirt out. Sometimes I actually do this and it will help for a week or so, then my pores just fill back up again. I'm not a big fan of doing this though, as it really makes my nose sore from all the squeezing. Now because of squeezing I have got dark spots on my nose, is there any medicine to reduce black spots. Anyone have any suggestions, or is this just something I have to deal with.
It is a common knowledge that beer has health benefits when used in masks, scrubs, as conditioners, etc. This is reason good enough for even non-drinkers to stock up their fridges with cans of beer.
Here are a few ways by which we can use beer to make our skin and hair better:
1) Use beer as a conditioner - Beer happens to be an excellent conditioner. Mixing one cup warm beer with a teaspoon of jojoba oil makes a natural, non-greasy conditioner. Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and use this mix as a conditioner. The beer in it will give volume to your hair while jojoba oil will add shine and luster.
2) Use it for a face pack - Take two to three strawberries mash with a fork, add few drops of beer and make a paste. Rub this paste all over your face in a circular motion. Rinse after 15-20 minutes and apply moisturizer on your face.
3) Soak in beer laced water - Beer can be used in bubble bath too! Mix some soap with beer of your choice and add the mix to the running bath water. Soak in this water and feel your skin become soft and smooth.
4) Use beer as a hair-pack - Wash your hair with your usual shampoo. Now pour the mixture made of distilled water, beer, two teaspoon apple cider vinegar and few drops of essential oil (any scent), on your hair. Make sure it reaches the hair that is inside as well. Rinse this mixture with lukewarm water. You can do this once a month.
5) Get the beer glow - Take half a teaspoon of beer, one egg white and a drop of almond extract. Whisk them together and keep aside. On your washed and dried face, apply the mask and let it dry until your skin feels tight. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am 30 year old male. I am little fair and have dry skin. But back of my neck have some black marks (i use collared shirts!). What can I do doctor? Also tell me prevent prickly heat.
Don't be fooled by cosmetic advertising: Myriad creams, lotions, and potions at the drugstore and cosmetics counter make promises they could never deliver on. My recommendation is to keep it simple: Take an advice with good dermatologist. All you need is a basic cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and broad-spectrum sunscreen to keep your skin in tip-top shape. Everything else is just dressing.
• Make Sure "Natural" Is Really Natural
Toxic synthetic chemicals are the biggest issue in the beauty industry today, so it pays to hone a keen eye when it comes to examining product labels.
• Say No to Fragrance
A loophole in federal law doesn't require companies to declare any of the dozens of toxic chemicals that a single product's fragrance mixture could contain. Artificial fragrances, which frequently contain phthalates, can also trigger allergic reactions and other health problems..
• Choose Nontoxic, Recyclable Packaging
You can never go wrong with glass because it's recyclable and has no danger of leaching toxins into the product contained within. As far as plastics go, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), also known by the recycling code #1, and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), #2, are most frequently accepted by municipal curbside recycling programs and are considered safe; polycarbonate (#7), may leach the endocrine disruptor bisphenol-A, or BPA. Polypropylene (#5), another food-safe plastic, is also a good alternative, though less easily recycled.
• Choose Organic Beauty and Grooming Products
Organic ingredients are those grown without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, which is healthier for the planet and healthier for our bodies. Better yet are botanicals grown using biodynamic farming methods, which go beyond organic by emphasizing an even more holistic relationship between the soil, plants, and animals.
• Sidestep the Petrochemicals Used to make emollients for face cream or found in the form of coal tar for scalp-treatment shampoos, petroleum byproducts can be contaminated by cancer-containing impurities. A nonrenewable and environmentally unfriendly resource, petroleum barely belong in your car, let alone on your skin. Identify it on labels as petrolatum, mineral oil, and paraffin.
• Make Your Own Green Skin Care Treatments
The best way to know exactly what goes into your skincare products? Make your own. Not only will you save money and packaging, but you'll also get the satisfaction that no preservatives or toxic chemicals were used in the process.
• Stay Beautiful Inside and Out by Being Healthy
Diet and exercise should play vital roles in your skincare regimen, as well. Besides working up a good sweat to keep nutrient-carrying blood circulating throughout your body, be sure to feed yourself plenty of protein, healthy fats (such as omega-3 fish oils or flaxseed oils), complex carbohydrates, and fruit.
Dr. Jangid, MD, Skin
Dermatologist, AIIMS, New Delhi
Hi doctor I am suffering from bumps on my fore head and black heads also and that to my skin is becoming dry and not at all glow Is not there in my face what medicine is good to use and what are the precautions should I have to follow please suggest me with right one.
I'm developing a bumps on my scalp wen it busts der is pus discharge and it bleeds please suggest me some medicines.
This is a simple yet effective remedy for dark circles. Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in a small cup. Place this cup in boiling water for 2 minutes so that the oil inside become slightly warm. Apply this oil around the eyes and massage lightly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes. Do this at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
It gives great results if practiced regularly