Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Saini
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep SainiYour feedback matters!
I am gaining weight and getting tan from a fair complexion I have become wheatish complexion help to get fairer.
How a scar mark of an operation can be omitted from the body? What type of ointment can be used for this purpose? Can we fully omit the mark from the body?
I am facing now days skin problem like itching I am already concern with doctor. I take medicine after relief but again issue same problem.
I am using peroduo gel since a week. But I don't feel any peeling reaction. May I know when my peeling will start and when will the gel actually work and get rid of my pimple marks?
Continuously growing rashes around previous spots of chickenpox. Spreading over larger area with time. Consulted 2-3 dermatologists but no relief. Currently using Minocycline hydrochloride tablets and clindamycin phosphate & allanotin gel. Please suggest something.
I am suffering from bleeding from anus at the time of bathroom since 3 year, bleeding is irregular, please suggest me what can I medicine use to stop bleeding.
I often get a claw-scratch mark (Stripes) on my ribbes (both sides) or on both my upper thighs, below the hip-bone. This gives itching sensation. Whenever it appears, will come on both sides (right side & left side) simultaneously. I apply only Candid-plain ointment for 4 to 5 days period, then the scratch marks dies slowly. But that will again appear within 10 to 13 days time & remain there for 4 to 5 days. Please advise what to do dear Doctor.
I am 78 Male. Have taken all kinds of allopathic medicines with no benefit for my problem of dampness/moisture in the anal area. Can you suggest main items of diet that can help to absorb extra moisture in the colon or large intestine. Have tried Isabgol that has improved stool formation but still have to evacuate vowel 3/4 times per day and not not resolved the dampness. Thanks in advance.
Did you know barley water is good for kidney stones?
Barley (jau), a member of grass family, is a cereal that has been cultivated for over 13, 000 years. Packed with carbohydrates (78%), fat (1%), protein (10%) and water (10%), barley is a rich source of essential nutrients, dietary fiber, vitamins such as niacin, manganese, phosphorus and vitamin B6.
With several health benefits to its name, barley water is termed as the elixir to good health. It has been found to be beneficial in reducing chances of heart disease, soothing bowels, reducing blood cholesterol levels, improving blood sugar regulation in the body and acts as nutritive broth for fever, cold and cough. Additionally, studies support that barley water has also been found to play an integral role in maintaining renal health.
What is a renal stone?
A renal stone is a solid stony piece consisting of crystal forming substances in the urinary tract. They are usually formed when the urine is abundant in substances such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid and lack substances that inhibit their accumulation. While small kidney stones can pass through the urinary system without any symptoms, a stone larger than 5 mm can result in blockages in the urinary tract causing severe pain in the back and lower abdomen.
What causes renal stones?
- A family history for stones, lack of adequate water in the body, high BMI, excessive intake of diets rich in protein, sodium and sugar have been found to be some of the common causes for stone formation.
How does barley water aid the dissolution of renal stones?
Studies show that regular use of barley water can dissolve and eliminate existing kidney stones and prevent the occurrence of stones and other kidney problems. Use of diuretics either natural or synthetic can help speed up the expulsion of the stone.
Diuretic in nature, barley water helps to flush toxins from the kidneys by creating bladder pressure and increasing the frequency of urination.
- It helps maintain the PH levels in the body, making it alkaline, preventing various urinary tract issues, including kidney stones.
- The vitamin B6 and magnesium in barley helps break down the masses of toxic calcium oxalate (primary cause for stones) in the kidney.
Dietary fiber in barley reduces the amount of calcium that is excreted by the body through urine, restoring renal health and cleansing the kidneys.
Ways to prepare barley water:
- Boil 1 litre of water with a tablespoon of barley pearls and boil on a low flame for about 30 minutes or until the water has reduced to half.
- Strain and cool this mix and drink it through the day.
- Add lemon juice or honey to make the mix tasty
Regular use of barley water ensures that the renal system is hydrated, healthy and free of depositions such as renal stones. So, go ahead and add this elixir to your diet to ensure a healthy renal system and a healthier you. Eat healthy, stay healthy!
I have yellow eye's from 10 day, nd my face going to white and dry skin please so me this reason, and what I should do?
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"
I have dark circles under eyes, how can I cure it? Please give me some solution. [No other problems]
Almost every alternate days I get red patches on my body mostly on shoulders and chest I take allegra 180 medicine. The red patches disappears but now daily I used to have this medicine. Please suggest some permanent remedy for this. Slight itxhing is always there when patches appears.
My skin is oily and I am suffering from acne from last 2 years. please suggest any facewash and anti acne skin cream which will be ayurvedic or homemade. Thanks in advance.
I have got my rashes all over my body and there is redness on my hands, face and feet and its itching too much. What should I do doctor?
Best results of becoming skin smooth and fair. And best diet for smart skin without pimples and marks on the face.
Please help me doctor. Many days my hair so so whiter. And my face is so dark please give me the solution.
As the years pass, they tend to take a toll on your body as well as your skin. One of the most prominent areas, where the skin starts showing signs of wear is your face. There are many ways you can manage to stop that wear and tear and look younger for longer. One of these methods is the usage of chemical peels.
How chemical peels work: Chemical peels are basically very light acids which are formulated into a peel with other chemicals. It works by dissolving away the dead cells and the topmost layer of the skin on your face. This procedure results in a new layer to be revealed, which is newer, tighter and thus younger looking. Some of the basic acids used in chemical peels are:
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Lactic acid
- trichloroacetic acid (in the case of specialized peels administered by dermatologists)
The popularity of chemical peels: Among non-surgical methods chemicals peel is the most popular method of not just looking younger but of also giving the skin a good tone and tightness. It clears dead cells making you look brighter in general. Peels can be found in many forms, including the ones you would buy over the counter from a shop to very specialized ones only applied by a dermatologist. Let's look at some of them.
Standard chemical peels found at spas and beauty treatment centers - The peels are generally soft to medium in intensity. The intensity, however, can vary in the type of treatment you choose. The quality will also depend on the price as expensive options tend to get you the best peels. These will be very good to straighten slight wrinkles and scarring on your skin.
Chemical peels used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons - Although these can vary in strength as well, certain peels are only found with registered practitioners as these are considered deep peels and have drastic effect than the ones normally found in the market or in a spa. These, however, can be applied by specialists and can make you look significantly younger.
Peels you would buy over the counter for home use - These peels aren't specialist tools like the ones you would get at a spa or at the dermatologists' and are much lighter in composition. They won't make you look significantly younger, but if you do them regularly, then it will help you keep a younger and fresher looking skin between specialist treatments.