Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I have so many small pimples on my face what I do or which face pack is best for my face. And what I do for my moustache & beard grow fast please tell cream for my moustache & beard.
Hello Dr. I used panderm plus for a while like a week. Not like rest of the cream it showed good results in the very first day itself. Can I use it for months?
My son is 11 months old he is drinking cows milk fr past one month with sugar ,if sugar is not added he is reluctant to drink ,but when added he is getting red rashes on body.Please tell.
Hi, I am suffering from itching in every part of the body. I got some pimples on my balls. Irritation on skin. I want relief from it.
I am facing an acute problem of hairfall and 2 cavities on my forehead sides are forming. Is hair regrowth possible or hair transplantations are the final solution ?
Sir I want to improve colour texture of my face and I have black markings on my face. I use several medicines to remove it. So I request you prescribe some ayurvedic medicines.
I have fungal infection on my face from 2 months. And I have done many treatments still the fungal infection has not gone? what to do. Will it be long life. It is very irritating.
Hello Sir or mam Mera ek question h. AGR hum apne husband ya boyfriend ko roj lip kiss krte h.5 ,ya ten minutes TK. To isse Hume kya profits hai aur kya nuksaan hai. Please bataye
I am 18 year old male I have fungal attack in my two side of thighs and they are very itchy, I put coconut in that area but still very itchy, what can I do now please help.
I have too much pimples on my face. Day by day its getting worse. I can't even properly shave my face now. Please give me a solution to get rid of these pimples.
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.