Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep K DewanYour feedback matters!
How to get rid off from dark spot on face, and get natural glow on face. Thankyou waiting for your reply.
I am 30 years old boy, n my complexion is not so fair but good. The problem is when my skin comes with contact with sunlight or cold air the skin gets dull and complexion goes dark. Skin type is oily.
Sir on my chest their are rushes (daad) its just like small circles and its on the whole chest some time their is itching also. please sir advice me and also medicine for it.
Hi Doctor, I got bornmark removed from my forehead by surgery, now stitches taken during surgery are visible and skin has became silky and radish on that part. So, can I use mederma to make it invisible and normal skin? Suggest me another good gel or cream to remove this marks and redness.
I recently had skin problems and upon suggestion of doctors, i did an IGE test and i have (31.53 IU/ml SERUM IGE with reference range being from 0-160 in CLIA method). I really don't understand what this means, Kindly Help.
My wife is suffering from dark marks on belly after pregnancy to delivery and these are still persist after 4 months of delivery. How they will be reduce or finish please suggest?
I was fair till age 12. After that I used to play in hot sun full day during summer holidays. After that my skin became so dark and pimples became to show my face even more darker. How to bring back my original colour? Please suggest me a idea to get my original colour back faster!
And my lips are very blackening idont have any bad habits smoking drinking etc but also my lips are black please solve my problem immediate solution for in locally available medicine in medical shop.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.