Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep K DewanYour feedback matters!
Hello, My lips have become very dark in the past few years. I live in hostel so any homemade solution will be difficult to follow. Please suggest me some tablet to cure dark lips.
He has dry itchy problem more. Day night the problem of itching. His skin is oily . He has problem of blood sugar. What's problem with him? Please tell me the best solution because he is very sad from itching.
Hello, I am 21 years old. Recently I fell down while playing football and endured 2 cuts - 1over my nose and the other above my upper lip. My family doctor got it stitched. He told me that we need to keep the stitches for 8 days. Since yesterday, there is swelling around my nose, below eyes, and in forehead. How can I reduce it? Also what all precautions do I need to take till the stitches are not removed?
Hello Doctors, I am suffering with skin disease. I have white at my total body. Please advice what is the best treatment.
Hi Doctor, This is mayuri 27 years old female. I have serious problem of dark circles around my eyes it bothers me very much. I have tried almost many things to get rid of it. I hope you will suggest me something that will work. Kindly help me. Thankyou.
I have scratchy black pinheads under my knee joint. They are darkening that region. It looks little ugly.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old boy. My skin is oily and I am suffering from pigmentation in middle of my nose and forehead. Now I want to use a good moisturiser please suggest me that and also I am getting pimples and clogging under my skin on face. please show me a proper way to care my skin.
My wife facing etching problem for last two years only in open area ie,in arms ,face,neck. Her present age is 53 yrs.Taken enough anti allergic pills without effect.After bath itching increases.She is having sensitve skin & moreover she is hypersensitive psycologically.
Your skin is one of the most important organs of your body both healthwise and cosmetically. Dry skin is a common skin ailment that causes dry, itchy patches and leads to skin flaking off. This is characterised by the lack of water in the epidermis and can affect men and women equally. There is no single cause for dry skin. The top five causes of dry skin are:
- Harsh soaps: Soap is a must to keep your skin clean, but the right soap can make a big difference in the quality of your skin. Many soaps tend to rid the skin of moisture and natural oils leaving the skin dry and flaky. This also applies to many shampoos. Ideally, pick a fragrance free soap and shampoo that moisturises your skin and avoid products that are alcohol based. Also, do not use excessive soap while bathing and ensure that the soap is properly removed.
- Change in weather: Winter is the season for dry skin. Along with the temperature, humidity levels also drop in this season. This dehydrates the skin and leaves it dry. Increasing the temperature will not help in such cases as that will further dehydrate the skin. Instead, invest in a humidifier to increase the humidity levels indoors.
- Dehydration: Your skin needs water both internally and externally to stay hydrated. To have soft, supple skin, you should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day. While this is easy in the summers when the heat makes you feel thirsty, it gets difficult in the monsoons and winters. Caffeinated drinks also soak up moisture and contribute to dehydration.
- Exposure to hot water and steam: Keeping the above points in mind it might seem that a long steamy shower is a solution to dry skin but in reality, this can worsen the condition. While steam and hot water provide temporary relief, they make it easier for the natural oils in our skin to dry out. Hence, it is best to have a shower with lukewarm water and keep it as short as possible.
- Internal conditions: Internal factors such as genetics, medical conditions like thyroid and atopic dermatitis can also make your skin dry. Dry skin can also develop as a side effect to medication for high blood pressure, cholesterol, acne etc. Age also affects the quality of your skin. As you get older, your skin gets thinner and is more prone to drying up easily. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have white spots on my body I take tablet (zocon 200) after that spots goes but again they appear. What should I do for that?
My nose is very red. And also oil face I am take all medicines but not cure past 5years, pimples also is there only nose surface. please help me to remove red colour and pain.
I am 19 years old male. But my face is oily and many pimple and dark spot. To 3 month. So please advise.
Hello Dr. I want to know my skin tone going to dull day by day and my forehead black spot. And I have oliy skin also. I took lots of tee in a day. I am govt job aspirant so this is not possible for me to take proper time on my body For Suggest me do the same.
Im using a raizer bled on my leg. On 2years ago. So my skin so rough. So what I can do? Please help.
Twice a day, use a gentle cleanser suited to your skin type and acne conditions. Follow with a non-drying toner and lightweight hydrator even for oily skin.