Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prachi RenjhenYour feedback matters!
Hi Meri normal delivery huyi hai. Par thora sa stitch pari hai. Udhar bohut pain ho raha hai. please help me. Ke pain thora jaldi thik ho jaye.
Your brain is strongly influenced by hydration status.
Studies show that even mild dehydration (1-3% of body weight) can impair many aspects of brain function.
In a study of young women, a fluid loss of 1.36% after exercise impaired both mood and concentration and increased the frequency of headaches .
Another similar study, this time in young men, showed that fluid loss of 1.59% was detrimental to working memory and increased feelings of anxiety and fatigue .
A 1-3% fluid loss equals about 1.5-4.5 lbs (0.5-2 kg) of body weight loss for a 150 lbs (68 kg) person. This can easily occur through normal daily activities, let alone during exercise or high heat.
Many other studies, ranging from children to the elderly, have shown that mild dehydration can impair mood, memory and brain performance .
Bottom Line: Mild dehydration (fluid loss of 1-3%) can impair energy levels and mood, and lead to major reductions in memory and brain performance.
My wife was detected cyst on left ovary. On 04.09.14 her left ovary was removed along with uterus. After that she had been suffering from acute acidity with sleeplessness. Medicine prescribed Pantacid DSR and Jolfresh 5 mg. Even after taken medicine for last one & half month still sleeplessness continue. She becomes restless or morose throughout the days. Please guide. Path test noted cyst benign.
I did sex on 15 may just before 1 day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr. And got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. And I got heavy discharge. Now its 28 June I haven't got my periods yet. Why my periods is delayed. I am very worried. I don't want to be pregnant. please help me.
My mummy has became totally weak, morning she was fine, when i came back from office she is o weak could not talk also she seems got fever, but no nursing home i taking her. We were forced to go to gandhi hospital in secuderabad. What could be the reason for her sudden sickness.
If no one person have hiv or aids then can I make sexual relation with more than one guy or not, without protection like condom.
Hi, I am 28 years old. When pressed over my breast it pains but after the periods is over the tenderness is less. But now I found my left nipple inverted a little but when touched it gets averted. Do I need to worry and visit a gynae?
Took ipill 4-5 days after period, then heavy bleeding after 5-6 days again now bleeding has reduce but pain in leg and waist so what are the possibilities?
I am 27 yrs. Old I got married 6 months back. I got regular periods but this month it was late by 4 days and stays only for 2 days and very less flow. Now I am feeling heaviness, pressure and little pain in lower abdomen. Plzz. Help me out why this happens.
My periods are irregular last month on 14 now today is 20 I have not got my period. please suggest .it skips weeks sometimes. I had taken medicines for dis.
My girlfriend and we are planning to have a vacation and she is scared of having her periods during the trip. So is there any way to prepare or postpone it.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.