Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Poshita SakhujaYour feedback matters!
My wisdom tooth on left downward have grown in vertical position. Doc is guiding to remove. Is there any other option?
I have a big problem in my left side teeth. I feel so pain because it has a big hole. Without losing my teeth any solve.
Hi have problem. When I talk or spoke to others getting bad smell to others from my mouth .this problem have few years back to till. How can reduce n clear this problem. Plzz tel me solution.
I am 27 years old. I have Habit of taking water after tea. Is it bad for my Teeth or Body. I have this Habit from last 20 years. But I am not facing any Problem.
I have bad breath. Even though other brush and clean my mouth daily ? What should I do to remove this ?
I am suffering from bristles from last 5 days. I am taking B complex capsules and using mouth paint. Kindly suggest suitable remedy.
I'm getting my four teeth extracted to have braces but I'm a student of class XII. So I really need to study. So will the extracting of the teeth be causing problems while reading loudly or while talking?
From last 2 days, more n more yellow stuff forming on the tongue. I don't know why? But it swept away after using tongue cleaner, I do not find any other symptoms. I'm normal. Does I'm suffering with any health issue?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.