Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poonam Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam JainYour feedback matters!
My son aged 20 years is depressed because of hyperhidrosis. He cannot use laptop, draw even write because of this. He sweats heavily on his palm and feet and occasionally through armpit. Kindly suggest any medicine which can stop this immediately, even acupressure way also. I will be grateful.
Hi I am 21 years old. My chin bone, including my lips is shifting towards right. I used to sleep towards my left of my face for many years. What should I do to cure this, it has led to a asymmetrical face of mine. Which side I should sleep now onwards?
I recently did my lower abdomen usg and these are written jn my report - Thick walled cyst with dense internal debris is noted in right andexa. Left overy is bulky and multiple ulilocular follicular cyst are noted in it. Impression - Right adnexal chocolate cyst, Bulky and multicystic left overy. Utero ovarian adhesion. Please note - I am 27 years old and having regular periods with no significant pain or complications. Is my situation too critical? Is operation is the only way to get it treated? Is fertility going to be affected due to this?
Sir/mam mere period regular rahte h 28-30 p hote h mere Dec m 16 or January m 13 January m period hua tha 24 January or 26 January Ko mere pati k sath unsafe sex Kiya that pregnant hone k liye fir maine 2 February Ko preganews se check Kiya to negative aaya by 10 feb Ko check Kiya prega sign se to 2 line aa Rahi thi jinme se ek km dark thi fir 10 feb Ko hi raat and 11 ki morning TK teen Baar maine Apne boyfriend k sath safety k sath sex Kiya with condom plzzz AAP mujhe fir 14 Ko maine fir se check Kiya to positive result tha to plzz mam mujhe bataiye y mere husband k hi baby h na maine use krne k bad condom m Pani fill krk dekh liya tha to Usme se Pani Ni leak ho Raha tha to iska yahi means h na mere husband k hi baby h ek percent b boyfriend k chance Ni h n period se do din pehle sex krne se pregnancy k kya chance hote h plzzz help or dijiye meri life kharab ho jayegi kya mujhe pregnancy terminate kr Deni chahiye plzz bataiye agreement y mere husband k hi h to m idea rakhna chahti hu.
I have thyroid. Tsh level increased. Its now 8.2.Is I am required to take medicines. I am 27 year old.
My % iron saturation was 4% and so I got an iv infusion of iron sucrose 100 mg in 100 ml and I am having moderate palpitations and shortness of breadth now. So I am worried that when will it subside and is that normal.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.