Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
We are planning for baby this month, should she has to avoid hard work like picking up full bucket water etc?
I am 41 year old female have fibroid in my uterus, in every monthly circle I face a terrible pain. Doctors suggest to remove uterus, but I am not able to go through with surgery. Kindly suggest.
My gf has regular periods, is it possible periods during pregnancy also? We are confuse she is pregnant or not, what is the symptoms of it?
My Age: 48 yrs and having continuous menstrual bleeding for past 10 days. Happens with me for past few months. But this is leading to too much 0f fatigue and I am already anemic. I have been advised for removal of uterus but I wanted a second opinion. Is there any way in which this can be controlled or reduced?
I have irregular periods, sometimes twice a month and sometimes I don't have any periods at all in a month. And also heavy bleeding occurs during my periods. Is it normal. Please suggest me something to make it normal if it isn't.
I am a 16 year old female. My period was really weird this time. I bled very lightly all throughout. Is it normal?
We shall be planning a religious trip next month and my wife shall be expecting her monthly periods in between the trip. Kindly suggest a medication that can postpone or prepare her periods as we want a hassle free trip.
Respected Doctor From last two week my wife suffered from cold and cough. And she is also pregnant. So how to cure from cold and cough in pregnancy. Please help. Thanks & Regards Nilesh S Palkar.
Hi, stay in sharja and its very hot here I am planning for a baby just want to no going for a walk in the evening in 45 degree is harmful and drinking butter milk in the evening will it harm to conceive a baby, becoz I read a article to conceive a baby avoid milk products please give me answer in detail.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy!
Garlic is one of the most powerful natural cures, which we know and it is available to everyone. In the popular medicine it is used for curing diseases and angst. Because it is strong natural antibiotic, it kills a big number of bacteria, and besides that, it stimulates the immunity system and it normalizes the gut flora. However, here do not end whole its positive effects among our organism.
We often consume garlic as addition in meals, which makes the food tastier, but have you ever asked yourself what makes consumption of garlic on empty stomach to organism?
Scientists had this duty and they found out that this is especially very effective way to prevent and cure many diseases. They claim that when you consume garlic on empty stomach, you increase its power and with that the dangerous bacteria is more exposed to its direct impact.
Garlic instead of antibiotic
Garlic contains nitric substances, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, phytosterol and aerial oils. Besides that, garlic is rich with phytocide, such as allicin. According to some studies, allicin is exceptionally effective among infections and affections. Garlic consists of more than 400 various mineral constituents, including many antioxidants.
9 unbelievable healthy benefits of garlic:
– It impedes the aging
– Thanks to its curative characteristics, it helps to decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– It kills a large number of various diseases
– It protects from heart diseases – it reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps to avoid the growth of arthrosclerosis.
– It decreases the blood pressure and it helps against affections
– Garlic is natural antibiotic and it is effective cure against colds and flu.
– Its consumption is recommended for diseases of nervous system
– Garlic helps killing the cells of malignancy of brain tumor
– It strengthens the immunity system
I had anal sex with my wife she is now complained of having too much pain during intercourse. Having used a lubricated condom , she did not feel any comfortness. 2. Secondly during foreplay I lov to lick but my wife says it is unhygienic . Is it safe to lick?
My daughter is 16 weeks pregnant. She is in USA. She had been going for regular check ups from day1. Regular scannings were carried out. After 16 weeks the doctor informed that he/she forgot to carry out a test scanning which is supposed to be carried out after 12 weeks period and that there was a doubt expressed about the growth of Nasal bone. There were some blood and other tests carried out and they found the results satisfactory. Yet they wanted to go for another test of collecting some fluid from the womb for carrying another test. It appears that this has got some risk factors also. Would you advise such test?
I'm on birth control pills I was wondering do I start my period on the brown pills? Or whenever I'm kinda freaking out because I have not had it yet this month.
Sir. I am a mother .I have one girl baby 7 months old baby. When I got my delivery .I have one little problem some times not daily I have tight motion problem. Some times that place paining full day. Give some tips. To avoid this problem.
Over the years my period days have reduced from 5 days to 1.5 days. I got married 2 years back. Not wanting to get pregnant started taking pills in consultation with gynac. But within no time face was full of acne. So discontinued pills. Is it normal to have 1.5 days of medium bleeding with periods almost every time regular?
Masturbation | get the facts about masturbation
To masturbate means to stimulate yourself in a sexual way. It involves touching one's own body and sexual organs for sexual pleasure. Masturbation is common, and many women engage in this sexual activity more women than you think! it's a safe kind of sex play, and it can bring many health benefits as well as allowing you to learn about your body.
For many of us, masturbation is a taboo topic. There are many myths about masturbation that can cause us to feel guilty about it, and many women feel ashamed about doing it. However, masturbation is a natural and common activity for both women and men, as it's a natural form of exploration of our own body.
Studies show that around 7 out of 10 men and 5 out of 10 women masturbate, as well as being common for teens to masturbate whilst they begin to learn about their bodies. People can begin to masturbate at different stages of their lives, many even from childhood as they begin to explore their changing bodies.
There are many reasons why people masturbate. Some reasons are:
To relieve sexual tension;
To achieve sexual pleasure;
To reach orgasm when partners are unavailable;
To explore the body to figure out what you like;
To relax and relieve stress.
Masturbation can be good for both your mental and physical health. People who masturbate tend to feel more confident sexually and about themselves, and it's also one of the best ways to learn about your sexuality. It helps you to explore the types of touch that you like the most, and helps you to learn how to get excited and how to reach orgasm. Learning about what feels good to you can also increase your chance of feeling sexual pleasure with your sex partner; you will feel more comfortable with your body and will begin to know your rhythm and how you feel when you're aroused. When your confidence and comfort levels are high which masturbation can help with it's easier to let your partner know what you like.
Masturbation can also improve your ability to have orgasms, as you get to understand your body and how it feels when you're close to climaxing. It can also help you sleep and relax you, so there really are many benefits and it's not something that you should be ashamed of. Many people feel shame or guilt about masturbating, however only you can decide if it's right for you and if you're comfortable with it; that's the main thing.
Different people enjoy different things when they masturbate. Women may stimulate parts of their vagina, such as the clitoris, inner or outer labia, vaginal opening of the anus. Many women prefer to rub near to but not on the clitoris, because direct stimulation can be very intense. Some women also use sex toys such as vibrators and dildos during masturbation to increase their arousal, so if you do this make sure to read the directions and clean your toy properly.
Remember that masturbation is a natural part of exploration of your body and can occur from any age, so don't listen to the myths and don't feel guilty about doing something that's a perfectly normal part of your body's development.