Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Your hands are breeding grounds for bacteria because we use them to touch so many things. Touching your face is a big no-no because it cuts down on bacteria transmission.
Hi, sir my age is 40 now. And I have a girl her age is 6 years. Before her birth we consult doctors after that she was born. now we want another child. From last 4 months we consulting a lady doctor to my wife she gave lots of medicine and she done scanning also. Doctor told me she has no problem with her But still she not getting any pregnancy symptoms. I think I have problem So what I have to do please guide me.
Agr koi ladki sex karte time pregnant ho jaye to, bina abortion kiye, kuch medicine aap prescribed kar sakte hai kya aur 24 hours ke baad kuch medicine kha ke kuch kiya ja sakta hai kya.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai per six month ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai,
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years but no luck. My follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done last month on 7th Jan The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and Gynacet for 5 days. Then I got my periods and now I am again suppose to take tablet Enrifol and Gynacet Pls let me know the purpose of these tablets. Will I be able to conceive now naturally or as my Amh level is low I need Ivf with donor egg only. Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. Kindly reply with your opinion. Thanks.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I have white discharge. Use fujivag cl. Not know Wt type of infection. Yeast, fungle, .How to know? And white discharge is still continue. This is my second pregnancy. First I had twins pregnancy. Pretem delivery at 25 week because of water break ING. This time I want to care. Wt I should do for white discharge? Please ans me.
I got my periods on Feb 14 and we had sex on Feb 19 but still I not got my periods I have normal periods cycle 28 days n my pregnancy test results shows negative m not ready for baby wt to do now if I tke ny pills s thr NY issue.
Hi early morning I am getting stomach ache and at the time of passing urine getting red color vagina discharge for what reason.
Does a normal health (good health) after going through abdominal pains, white vaginal discharges and all. Means I am fine as I have taken ipill 3weeks ago however, my menses are still delayed by 13days. And the preg test 4days be4 came negative. As of know I am feeling completely fine does it mean that I can expect my periods soon and the pregnancy is prevented.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
Ayurveda (ayush=life; vid=wisdom-sanskrit) is said to be the most ancient of medical systems. The ancient vedic tradition, cognized by the great indian seers, offers a wealth of knowledge for healthy and meaningful life. 1 since ayurveda (part of atharvaveda, the last of the four vedas) is timeless and unbounded it has relevance even to the present day. It was mark twain who once said: so far as I am able to judge, nothing has been left undone, either by man or nature, to make india the most extraordinary country that the sun visits on his rounds. Nothing seems to have been forgotten, nothing overlooked.
The philosophy of ayurveda believes that everything in this universe is composed of five elements, the panchbhootas. They, in turn, constitute the three doshas or bio-energetic forces that govern our health and determine our constitution. The trigunas or psychic forces determine our mental and spiritual health. Ayurveda teaches us to balance all these to live a healthy, happy and contented life.
Unlike modern medicine, ayurveda recognizes that the mind and body are but the two manifestations of the same consciousness-mind as the field of ideas and the body as the field of molecules and organs. Each tries to help keep the other working and healthy extracting nourishment from the environment. Elimination of impurities of the emotional wounds are as important as the elimination of the waste matter from the body to have true physical, emotional and spiritual health.
Modern risk factor hypothesis pales into insignificance in view of the most elaborate knowledge in ayurveda. Some of the recent additions to the modern medical list like hostility form the basis of the ayurvedic risk factors. Viz.
Khrodha, shoka, bhaya, aayaasa, virudhaanna bhojana,
Thaponnalaan, lavanakshara, rakta pitta prakopayeth
(anger, depression and sorrow, extreme fear, exhaustion, wrong foods, sedentary living, too much salt and spices lead to most major killer diseases)
The solution is also simple:
nithya hitha, mitha aahaara sevi, sameekshkaari, dhata samaha sathyapara
Kshamavaan aapthopasevi aarogyam.
(have food in moderation and that which pleases the mind. Do not cheat or tell lies. Work very hard. Forgive others even if they hurt you. Treat all as your own kith and kin. Health would be yours always.) 2
Vedic wisdom follows non-linear mathematics (vedic mathematics) and the laws akin to modern quantum physics. It is, therefore, the right approach for holistic assessment of health and disease. Its aims are not only to heal the sick, but also to preserve life by preventing illness-most complete system of health care known. 2
Ayurvedic treatment is based on restoring the disturbed balance of the three doshas-vata, pitta, and kapha - very much like the humors theory of hippocrates. It takes into consideration the whole human being, and not just the phenotype. The tridosha concept takes into consideration the phenotype, genotype as also the mind, in classifying patients. Consequently, treatment differs even for the same disease from individual to individual, based on the constitutional types.
Whereas billions of tons of water get displaced during the tidal changes in the oceans due to the gravitational pull of the moon, the human body, which is mostly water, could not be exempt from the effects of the planets. Ayurvedic astrology plays a large part in the total picture of disease and its cure. Many of us scientists who feel nauseated at the very mention of the word astrology would do well to know that isaac newton and gelileo were both practising astrologers. The science of astrology is good but not the astrologers predictions! most predictions, including the ones we make in scientific medicine, are just predicting the unpredictable.
Empirical knowledge, derived from long term prospective studies, form the basis of therapy in ayurveda, unlike the short term case-control studies or, even, cohort studies based on matching the controls, based on phentotypical features alone, as is done in modern medicine. Treatment is tailored to individual needs and could be broadly grouped into the following:
* herbal medications
* meditation and prayer (no particular god or book prescribed)