Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ponam ChaddaYour feedback matters!
I have my first IUI done and I got pregnant. Now I am in 14th week pregnant. I am working woman ,I need to travel 45 km up and down to office. My doctor suggested avoid travelling since it IUI pregnancy. Is IUI pregnancy should be more careful than normal pregnancy. Please suggest me on my travel.
Polycystic ovary pelvis k report me aaya hai. Kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Ha to kaise. Dawa ka naam. Ovral l 21. Pentan d.fynal oz or m2 tone.
My sex life is good it's like almost very frequent we Have sex. Because of sex my vagina has increased its like. It has become more spreaded so how to decrease the vaginal hole.
I am having light white color, jelly type discharge from 7 days but not getting periods my last period was on 22-11-2016? What may be the reason?
I'm suffering from PCOS. M taking ayurvedic medicine since 4 months there is some improvement (right ovary is much clear but left ovary is bulky) but I am not losing my weight and don't know what should be the diet plan.
I am facing a problem wherein for the past few months it happens that when my periods start the flow is not continuous. It happens for a day and then doesn't happen for a day, then again the flow starts and is fine. I never faced this problem before. What can be the reason for this? How can I take care of this? Is there any specific diet I need to take as I am also underweight by about 5-6 kgs!
My wife delivered baby in 36th week normal delivery, after birth of two days jaundice observed during hospital only, tested and bilirubin level of 17. Further three days of photography treatment it was 10.7, then doctors discharged and we came home. Now after 27 days of birth, we tested bilirubin level is 9.6. Is this normal or any necessary care to be taken immediately.
Sir my friend wife is now she is pregnant of 4 months. Ll he do the intercourse with her now if k upto which month he can do and any precautions while doing intercourse?
I am now 7 months pregnant, to me daily early morning some 3,4 drops white water is coming out .Its normal or any problem, please suggest me.
My wife is 30 years old.In January 2016 she had her left Ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgery. After that she has been asked to take birth control pill for 6 months n advised for regular check up. But recently she had irregular mensuration cycle and consulted with Dr. Gynaecologist. Ultrasound report showed appearance of cyst in left Ovary. Sir was prescribed to take Ovilow pills for 21 days in 3rd day of MC n Azithromycin table for 14 days and she was asked to consult after next MC. Her MC started on 12th May 2016 n she took medicine on 14th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Her next MC started on 6th June to 8th June 2016. She consulted with Dr. n done ultrasound. Ultrasound report showed nothing. Cyst disappeared n normal. Now she was prescribed to take Cozim Q forte capsule for 30 days, Carpela for 21 days n Levoser500 mg for 12 days. My question is there any chances of developing cancer? What kind of diet and medicine to be taken to get rid of Ovarian cyst? Is there any chances of developing cyst again? please suggest.
Periods on 07-02-16. Last 2 days fully tiredness, if I eat tasteless, omit sensation. Backache like periods. I do not know what is it. Kindly tell me I want to consult doctor today. Kindly inform me at the earliest.
Fasting not only aids religious beliefs, but also has many spiritual benefits. It is considered the best way to re-energize one's mind, body and soul. It is one of the best ways to detoxify one's digestive system and immune system. One's stomach and pancreas are always in a state of action and hence a few days' rest can actually retune both the systems. Fasting also provides one with the opportunity to reconnect with one's spiritual body. It is a journey of self-discovery. Activities like praying and meditating helps people to connect more with their spiritual self.
How can you detox your body?
Although fasting is one of the best ways to detox one's body, not everyone has the physical strength to perform it. Detoxing can also be performed by having detoxifying foods.
- Fruits help in washing out toxins from the body. Green foods like barley, wheatgrass, spinach, alfalfa helps to give a chlorophyll boost to the digestive system. Broccoli sprouts are very high in antioxidants and its ability to stimulate detoxifying enzymes in the digestive system is unparalleled. They are more effective than any fully grown vegetable.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants and washes away impurities and toxic substances. It also contains catechins, which increase the function of liver. Vegetables like onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, turmeric and garlic are best eaten juiced or raw which will help in purging away toxins from the liver thus aiding the cleansing process.
- Omega-3 oils like hemp, olive oil, avocado oil help in detoxing. They lubricate the intestinal walls and thus allow the toxins to be absorbed by the oil and wash them away.
- Fasting is often aided by meditation, which helps to establish a deeper connection with oneself through faith. While meditating, make sure that you are neat and clean. Clean the environment in which you are fasting. Try to spend a minimum to 10-15 minutes remembering the name of the Supreme and chant his name or mantra. Light a candle to burn your ego and feed animals, birds around you. One should speak in limited amounts during meditation. After you break your fast, you will experience a sense of gratitude towards the food you eat.
I have vaginal infection, so what should I do. Is a home remedies are recommend to treat this disease.
What are the fruits, vegetables, sea food, meat, medicine which a pregnant women should avoid, which can cause any misc car I miscarriage?
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.