Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pk GuptaYour feedback matters!
My lips are always dry and I apply the nivea cream but it keeps dry only and the skin of lips are very rough and became wound.
I am 23 years old, I am getting pain under my belly everyday when I go for toilet, sometimes blood is been shed through the anus, I am very afraid, please help.
Face ko colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face. Please help me.
Hello doc I want to get rid of white heads which occur on my nose and chin I used to do scrub .but I want permanent solution.
I am 50 years male I am safring last one and half years white spot in both hand finger's please right suggestions.
I am 24 years female. Since 4 months I have bilateral dryness and patches in between area of eyelid to eyebrow. I am taking ecziderma & flutocotison but not yet get relief and it occurs again and again. Last 3 days I hv eyesty on right eye. Please help me. What should I do now?
I am an assistant professor. And I usually write with chalk. My skin of hand is getting sry day by day .Why is my skin so dry ?suggest me somethings so my skin don't get dry?
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy.
I am 21 years old male, and I have huge dark circles under my eyes for quite a while now. Nothing "homemade nonsense" seems to work. And now I am worried if these are ever going away. I am aware this takes time, but is there any treatment that can promise some actual results in like a month or two.
I am 29 years old male and lots of black dark patches is being generated in my foot near nails, lower side of foot thumb kindly help is this the symptoms for sugar.
I am having skin problems. I have wrinkles though I am only 21 yrs of age and I have many small ulcers over my skin.
Sir, a lump is appeared on right breast since from 8-9 month earlier it did not start paining but from last 8 days it continuously start paining. Sir what it is? Some have told that it is tumor. I am very much depressed. It is harmful now that she is not medicated herself earlier. Or it is in normal stage. please give detailed answer about it? Your suggestions are much worthy right now. please answer it as soon as possible Thank you.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.